It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Well, I have a pic of a neat closeup of a Pittsburgh UFO (one of many pics of the 2 objects). But oh, it's just a kite since everyone says so.
Myself, I dunno what to think just yet.

looks interesting....maybe a balloon....

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist

Originally posted by elouina
Well, I have a pic of a neat closeup of a Pittsburgh UFO (one of many pics of the 2 objects). But oh, it's just a kite since everyone says so.
Myself, I dunno what to think just yet.

looks interesting....maybe a balloon....

Perhaps.... That is what I was wondering also. It was rotating pretty fast. And the lighter section with the brighter spot inside, rotates from the bottom up, and all the way around. But everyone said they were kites, case solved. My stills are clearer.

Now how about the other one, which was also spinning?

Talk about timing, I just got an email from an investigator.

I just viewed vid and stills and can say it is not a kite and not a balloon and nothing we have flying is like it.

TEE HEE!!!
edit on 7-6-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I've read through all 97 pages of this thread, and wanting to comment on it is was what induced me to finally become a member of ATS.

First off, I note that many of the commentors at odds with the OP haven't bothered reading through the entire thread, as they would learn that said person had given up on ATS -- likely due to the lack of intellectual rigor in many posts hostile to him, as well as the repetition of tired arguments -- so they ought to stop directing questions to the OP. In addition, a number of posters assume that he is not well-versed in UFO information, although he stated in several posts that he has studied the subject for decades. This only goes to show the laziness and presumptuousness of a goodly portion of what I'll refer to as the "true believer" crowd.

Next, there is the presumption by any of the posters hostile to the OP's POV, i.e. true believers, that he is a debunker or UFO naysayer. Rather, it seems he -- and others tending to agree with him -- are merely healthily skeptical and just want to see solid "proof" of ET visits, and have yet to see anything concrete, attesting to this assertion.

That said, there have been several posts that did point to compelling UFO sightings as well as links to some interesting video documentaries/interviews (the only saving grace of this thread, in fact), but for the most part this 96-page thread has been a whole lot of hoohah -- just lame objections to the OP's original request/challenge, and/or very circumstantial (at best) evidence for ET visitations (this definitely includes all ancient and historical paintings and their ET interpretations, along with second-hand attesting to by astronauts such as Edgar Mitchell and quoting out of context/misrepresenting the statement of others such as Buzz Aldrin).

Such poor attempts at validating your BELIEF, true believers, does nothing to advance your hypothesis to critical thinkers, and thus keeps UFOlogy as a fringe subject.

This is what I find so maddening about the study of UFOs: there is so much chaff to separate from the wheat. There are some well documented and very compelling sighting cases, but many of these get buried in the noise of all the other, mostly better-known ones. Folk who want to advance the ET UFO hypothesis need to do a MUCH better job, in general, of presenting their case if they want the mainstream media, along with the electorate, to take UFO phenomena more seriously if they have any hope of pressuring governments to come clean on all their information regarding UFOs -- whether it concerns older black projects or real ET visitations/sightings/physical evidence.

For the record, I consider myself an UFO agnostic . No doubt there's intelligent life in other star systems as well as other galaxies, but unless there is a way to travel faster than light, they haven't likely visited Earth (the possible exception to this being machine intelligence with much greater longevity than that of biological entities, and which also don't suffer the vagaries of biological civiliaztions). There are also -- as I've already said -- some fairly compelling sighting cases which suggest non-human and non-natural phenomena may be involved. I suggest that people concentrate on these and stop their poorly-reasoned arguments with UFO skeptics/agnostics (dogmatic UFO debunkers or naysayers are another matter, and are not any better than the true believers) if they want to advance the cause of legitimate/scientific UFO inquiry.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hi all

I have some pics ive just recently sent off to MUFON I want you to take a look at and see what you think;

Pictures by Wez Hall 2011 ©

Please excuse the incorrect date on the pics as I had my cam ran out of batteries and I had to quickly replace them returning my cam to factory settings.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Looks like a sunlit contrail.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Looks like a sunlit contrail.

contrailscience.com...

Thanks friend - this sounds plausable for the one on the left what about the stationary star like object on the right?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Things doesn't work that way.

This question is much more complex then you think.Of course we can't know for sure if aliens are visiting us,but there's many reasons to believe that they were visiting us in the past.

How do we know that?
Well there's many evidence you could use google ti find them.There's many documentaries,books,videos and so much more.

I will ask you one question.
Show us just one evidence that we are not a holograms?Can you?Of course you can't.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
OP is a troll (obviously.) Threads like these, however, are very good and necessary.

I think it would be good to hold a regular (monthly?) thread where everyone trots out whatever evidence they want, focusing on the best evidence, and we could vote on its credibility. Maybe the best stuff will keep being posted over and over -- that's OK. Keep the cream at the top, keep focusing on what isn't debunkable and keep it noticed, to diminish the effect of all the pollution and crap that infests this site.

Some of you are worried about putting the best evidence in too high a profile? Why is this site here then? To highlight the really terrible evidence? Please. People, just learn how to download youtube videos and then download the best ones. If one instance gets killed, we'll just upload another one. Until Obama throws the internet kill switch, there's very little they can do to stop it.

Originally posted by predator0187

This one is really interesting. Has anyone checked into the interviewee and his credibility? What I find most interesting isn't the proof in the vid (pretty standard stuff for the better UFO material) but what the UFO is doing. I truly believe the pilot/controller of the UFO thought that this was a real nuclear launch, detecting the chaff release and realizing that was a telltale sign of a nuke, and is scanning the warhead for nuclear material. As to its purpose -- I highly doubt it would scan an active missile in flight to try to harvest its nuclear material, that seems like a bonehead move to me. So, it looks like "they" don't want us blowing up the planet with WW3 just yet, for whatever reason. Whether for our sake, or for their own sake. Kind of really comforting if you think about it. I can't think of a more plausible explanation.

Hmm, realized something else. Maybe you veterans would already know everything but personally I don't know much about the assigned tasks of each of the various types of craft. Apparently, one task of the saucers is emergency missile defense! Good to know.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Observer99 because: addendum

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

This one is really interesting. Has anyone checked into the interviewee and his credibility?

Search and you shall find.

What I find most interesting isn't the proof in the vid (pretty standard stuff for the better UFO material) but what the UFO is doing.

The video is a reconstruction of what Bob Jacobs claims he filmed.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The video is a reconstruction of what Bob Jacobs claims he filmed.

Bleh, that's disappointing. Though I did wonder how this video would EVER really see the light of day.

I watched the video clip again. I see no mention of it being a recreation. They make the UFO all fuzzy, they pretend to even do a frame-by-frame of it, playing at different speeds etc. What a joke? I guess it's no surprise CNN would be so adept at silently playing fake evidence and not qualifying it as such. They undoubtedly did the same on 9/11...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I can do a lot better than a photo for proof...
Many will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim an unidentified Object with five aliens aboard crashed on a sheep and cattle ranch just Outside Roswell, New Mexico.

This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by The US Air Force and the federal government.

However, you may well NOT know that in the month of March 1948, exactly Nine months after that historic day, Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.; Hillary Rodham; John F. Kerry; William Jefferson Clinton; Howard Dean; Nancy Pelosi; Dianne Feinstein; Charles E. Schumer; and Barbara Boxer were Born.

There you have it... proof aliens have come here and now we're stuck with the results of their partyting with earth girls....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I understand where you are coming from. It is very difficult to get real footage. quite often when a real sighting occurs there are 2 things that prevent it from being recorded.
1. The person is afraid to walk away and get a camera because it might be gone, or in some cases they are just so awestruck at what they are seeing the idea does not even occur to them until after it is over.
2. It happens much to quickly.

Case in point. In 1997 I was at a drive in theater with my family.. near the end of the film my eye is drawn to the side by an approaching glow.. I turn just in time to see a gold sphere go be my door and shoot up into the sky and then accelerate at a pace that it was totally gone from site within seconds. Everyone turned to each other and started a commotion about what the heck that was, we did not have time to think about taking pictures or anything of the sort. ATS veterans here know this story as this is not the first time I have shared it, but there was no way we could have done anything to document that and hell to be honest the idea never crossed our minds.
Often when people have a sighting of this sort it feels very personal. It is not something you want to share. This may have also been influenced by the way UFO reports were treated not so long ago.
What you are saying is reasonable if you have never seen something first hand but because I have, I know just why this is so hard to get real footage of them. Hope this helps you a little. Please don't be disheartened.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Like I said, it's all what you consider "evidence."

I consider a case like Tehran 1976 as evidence. Yet these prominant cases are brushed off (because they can't be abused / made fun of / disproven easily), and folks who are determined to believe that all UFO sightings are hoaxes, mistaken identity etc., concentrate on the ridiculous threads... like that umbrella in a backyard that actually garnered dozens of pages.

Seriously?

If you really want to "disprove" UFOs, try a real case, not a random youtube video with sensationlist music.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Paul Trent? Rex Heflin? Lonnie Zamora? Betty and Barney Hill? Betty Cash and Vicky Landrum? Rendelsham? Kecksburg? Exeter?

Those are just a handful and as far as I know they haven't been disproven yet. So you cannot say with 100% certainty that these encounters were not alien just as I cannot prove that they are. They lean toward being the real deal, however and ETs cannot be ruled out.
edit on 14-6-2011 by nanochicken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
:pulls out his +5 Battleaxe of trollslaying:

Tell this to the countless, military, nasa, civilion scientist and contractors who have come forward stating the visitations are very real. The majority of these individuaels have everything to lose as most of them are distiguised and of high ranks in there fields of expertise.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

Well that is fine and all that they have interesting stories to tell but where is the physical evidence? Claiming that an extraterrestrial race is visiting Earth requires some amazing evidence to prove, something other than mere anecdote. We need real hard evidence. This is something "believers" seem to forget, they pretend their wild claims can be completely backed up by stories and historical curiosities that can't be verified.

edit on 14-6-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How about the released project bluebook files in which the government studied the UFO phenomena?

They studied thousands of individual cases. Most they found logical explanations for.

But there were about 400 out of the cases they investigated, that the best and the brightest the world has to offer were unable to identify and were classified as UFO's?

If the US government does not know what they could be.... Perhaps that is evidence that they were something out of this world?

just a simple thought.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
hello all,

i like that others are starting to think like me. Up until very recently, I wanted SO SO PASSIONATELY to believe in an ET / govt conspiracy.
But you can read and read obsessively and endlessly all that unbelievable and unconfirmable junk on the web and getting NOOO answers and no closer to the truth which becomes more infuriating and disillusioning. As the Op tells us, in the 70 YEARS since the first modern ufo incident, there's not a single scrap of evidence.
Please note the 2 types of evidence; CIRCUMSTANTIAL (most questionable) and INCONTREVERTIBLE/ aka UNDENIABLE . We barely have any any circumstantial, let alone anything remotely convincing, water tight in said 70yrs. Nadda, Zilch... yet numerous persons here say that because they have faith, and have seen video evidence that is MASSIVELY open to interpretation (okum's razor anyone?) the OP is ignorant.
BTW: latest (down to earth) roswell theory (classified aircraft with human ginaue pigs on-board) rings true for me; bit of coincidence it happens in 509 bomb wing's back yard (only nuke squad PLUS the paperclip german scientists -who were aerospace geniuses, and conducted ruthless human *pressure & altitude tests*- weren't far!)
I'd love some 5* general to fill me in on the unbelievable truth of these past 70yrs, I pray for an interstellar joy ride with a bunch of greys... So much!
There is No evidence, and aliens are a brilliantly distracting diverting cover story! ;-)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
hello all,

i like that others are starting to think like me. Up until very recently, I wanted SO SO PASSIONATELY to believe in an ET / govt conspiracy.
But you can read and read obsessively and endlessly all that unbelievable and unconfirmable junk on the web and getting NOOO answers and no closer to the truth which becomes more infuriating and disillusioning. As the Op tells us, in the 70 YEARS since the first modern ufo incident, there's not a single scrap of evidence.
Please note the 2 types of evidence; CIRCUMSTANTIAL (most questionable) and INCONTREVERTIBLE/ aka UNDENIABLE . We barely have any any circumstantial, let alone anything remotely convincing, water tight in said 70yrs. Nadda, Zilch... yet numerous persons here say that because they have faith, and have seen video evidence that is MASSIVELY open to interpretation (okum's razor anyone?) the OP is ignorant.
BTW: latest (down to earth) roswell theory (classified aircraft with human ginaue pigs on-board) rings true for me; bit of coincidence it happens in 509 bomb wing's back yard (only nuke squad PLUS the paperclip german scientists -who were aerospace geniuses, and conducted ruthless human *pressure & altitude tests*- weren't far!)
I'd love some 5* general to fill me in on the unbelievable truth of these past 70yrs, I pray for an interstellar joy ride with a bunch of greys... So much!
There is No evidence, and aliens are a brilliantly distracting diverting cover story! ;-)

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join