It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I question everything and I am very sure that nobody here can prove the existance of UFO's or Aliens conclusively( note how I state them to be seperate things)

There seem to be some explainable UFO cases and some unexplainable UFO cases. Please be sure to note that UFO doesn't equal Aliens because we have no evidence of that.

What I propose next is weak but it is something I will say anyway

There have been many witnesses who swear to have seen a UFO, and have nothing to gain by doing so and a lot to lose depending on their profession or reputation in the community. So I am sure they have seen something be it natural phenomena, man made craft or something else
lol

I do find this picture taken by a Costa Rican Government Mapping plane to be very interesting.

forgetomori.com...

www.karinya.com...

Perhaps my eyes are doing what all human eyes do and is interpreting something the way I have been conditioned to by the media, perhaps there is a reasonable explanation. Enjoy and let me know what you think

edit on 17-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think this is a little unfair of a thread because the best evidence is behind closed doors. The best evidence is what is kept out of the general population.

And this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So when we have people in the know telling us that should be a sign.

Pred...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
HEY OP show us one.... just one shread of evidence that you are not a 12 year old little girl getting a kick out of the responses you are getting. Either you believe or you don't. Grown up. And also you can't say that everything on the internet is a hoax or made up unless you took the time to objectively examine all of the content on the internet about UFO, analyze the data, checked references, and so on. Prove that ufology is just one big hoax. We want to see evidence, we want to see data. It is pretty arrogant to think that humanity has already discovered everything there is to discover when there are animal species discovered everyday... we haven't even explored what is going on under our planets oceans, and there are plenty of areas on the planet that humans rarely traverse and report back. I mean ET doesn't need to build a base with human permission on world. There are plenty of spots on the bottom of oceans... in the vast desserts, forests and jungles on Africa, South America, and even the United States... not to mention Asia (lets just say the world) You probably wouldn't believe it if one of these creatures in an astronaught suit came down on national tv and said hi. Now if these visitors are humans, or what evolved from humans thousands of years in to the future time traveling then my friend we will never find disclosure. Heck they can be time travelers from another planet or dimension depend on how you think about it.

You want us to prove that UFO's/Alien Beings are real zipping around in our skys... prove that they are not. Then explain what these things really are and the present evidence to support your position

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
HEY OP show us one.... just one shread of evidence that you are not a 12 year old little girl getting a kick out of the responses you are getting. Either you believe or you don't. Grown up. And also you can't say that everything on the internet is a hoax or made up unless you took the time to objectively examine all of the content on the internet about UFO, analyze the data, checked references, and so on. Prove that ufology is just one big hoax. We want to see evidence, we want to see data. It is pretty arrogant to think that humanity has already discovered everything there is to discover when there are animal species discovered everyday... we haven't even explored what is going on under our planets oceans, and there are plenty of areas on the planet that humans rarely traverse and report back. I mean ET doesn't need to build a base with human permission on world. There are plenty of spots on the bottom of oceans... in the vast desserts, forests and jungles on Africa, South America, and even the United States... not to mention Asia (lets just say the world) You probably wouldn't believe it if one of these creatures in an astronaught suit came down on national tv and said hi. Now if these visitors are humans, or what evolved from humans thousands of years in to the future time traveling then my friend we will never find disclosure. Heck they can be time travelers from another planet or dimension depend on how you think about it.

You want us to prove that UFO's/Alien Beings are real zipping around in our skys... prove that they are not. Then explain what these things really are and the present evidence to support your position

That is one thing that amazes me about this planet, their are elephants which remain invisible most of the time in the dense vegetation of the congo. If an animal that large can remain hidden, there are probably many undiscovered species we have yet to find even if they are ofshoots or variations of the animals we know today.

There are parts of the world which have not been explored. Let me back that up with a source lol

www.bigsiteofamazingfacts.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There are many photos as well as footage on the internet which are genuine and cannot be proven to be fake.
Visitation,i believe,does occur and has been the case for thousands of years due to our ancestors speaking of them and depicting them the same way we do.
The evidence is there but the non believers will always shut it out no matter what.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
There are many photos as well as footage on the internet which are genuine and cannot be proven to be fake.
Visitation,i believe,does occur and has been the case for thousands of years due to our ancestors speaking of them and depicting them the same way we do.
The evidence is there but the non believers will always shut it out no matter what.

Not with the intention of disagreeing with you entirely (for that would imply I do not believe in UFO's; which is certainly not the case) but I don't think I've seen any video or photograph that hasn't already been proven to be false, care to share?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

That footage reminds me of the U.S. tech that they are releasing soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I'm with OldDragger on this one. Those making extraordinary claims have the burden of proof, not those who seek- scientifically- to question said claims.
I have been a keen follower of the UFO phenomenon since childhood. Although I'm the first to admit that strange things are indeed happening in the skies, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support the ETH.
And another thing: in my humble opinion, those of us with an interest should unite to try to solve these mysteries, not deepen them with argument and disparagement. It's fine to believe they're aliens- but that belief does not grant "Carte Blanche" to believers to use insults and defamation upon those of us who wish to seek the truth with an open mind, nor does it sceptic to believer. Scientific analysis is NOT a means to disprove the believers- it's an attempt to quantify- to better understand- what is really going on. My wish is to see us all (believers and sceptics alike), working together, to find answers to this most enduring of mysteries.
Kind regards, and peace to all at ATS.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's amazing that some threads with some fairly legitimate material and interesting cases can drift into obscurity after 10 or less pages. And tripe like the OPs post can survive for 96 pages, simply because they basically said "ufos can't be real if we have not interviewed an alien, or had a photo shoot with a ufo that discusses it's functionality! Because I said so.. neener!"

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Take picture of the sky and prove to me it is blue. Photos and videos are and will always be qualitative evidence. There is so much more to the UFO phenomena then just pictures and videos. Unfortunately "you" are not representatives of the scientific community and do not grasp that it takes more then a picture or video to prove something or convict a criminal. You need a combination of qualitative and qualitative plus a credible witness. The case involving FFA admin John Callahan and the radar data and testimonies is as close to an example of evidence of something unconventional without having a piece of the unknown UFO.

The study of UFOs as a whole is not laboratory science and never will be it is forensic science. There is a difference.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

Originally posted by alienreality
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

I say old chap .....thats a nice new suit that the emperor is wearing

personally when looking at this picture it looks like card board cut out soldiers especially that one in the middle and as for the spaceship...!!!

This video clearly was a big production. What was the purpose? Which movie, game, or TV show was the scene for? Has it ever been aired? Just curious.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
96 pages and not a single piece of credible evidence? Is it surprising really?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

how do you know that its all a hoax,,,,how do you know that its not real....you have n't gpt any idea about anything except that you clock on at 08.45am and finish at 17.00 and you have been bought for your eighty thousand dollars a year.......or whatever it is....i used to believe everyting i saw on the bbc.....i was a pure bred believer....a staunch brit, and now for reasons i cannt explain, i doubt it all

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
the fact the goverment brought out the word UFO wich is a
disinformation word because if its not human what else could it be if it was natural
we would identify it straight away and it also means every ufo sighting since ancient
sumeria didnt see aliens or ther god but secret military planes
the fact u started a thread with radicle claims of single life in this universe - us
with absolutly no evidence to back ur claim just goes to show we are right and u know wer right
THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
96 pages and not a single piece of credible evidence? Is it surprising really?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

Your definition of "credible" is clearly not what everyone's idea of credible is.

Tell me... even in a murder case, where someone's life may hang in the balance, if even a few credible witnesses come forth and give testimony, is that enough to swing the case? Yes, it certainly is. Yet with UFOs, there have been dozens or hundreds of CREDIBLE witnesses. And yet they are not believed. Why not?

If sighting UFOs is a fairly rare event, and they are actively trying to avoid blatant contact, AND governments or agencies are actively acting to use whatever means to cover it all up, is it really such a surprise that there hasn't been what some would consider the only real "evidence?"

I believe simply because of the sheer # of credible witnesses, the older cases, and the larger cases that cannot be explained away. To me, it's blatantly clear we are dealing with something we cannot explain away. Don't throw your definition of "credible" onto everyone else.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The thing is, and this is what people are mising is that 'aliens' as such will not appear as they do in the movies because we are aliens. We did not evolve on Earth, we came here from another planet. Our history is not that old, there are billions of years unaccounted for and UFOs have been depicted in art for centuries, way before that technology existed, and artifacts have been found in Egypt that when scaled up fly aerodynamically just like planes so something is definitely a miss.

Most people are expecting strange creatures, but why would they be any different? We are the aliens!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's ironic. Because like you said, the only ignorance we are denying here is the ignorance of any REAL evidence.

Carl Sagan once did a speech about what half these mad tinfoil hatters are rambling on about as proof.

www.youtube.com...

"your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it is true."

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ahhhh, Perception again.

Statement...The Sky is Blue...............

Actually , the sky is NOT blue. The Light from our Sun, as it enters our atmosphere, the blue part of the spectrum is reflected by the molecules in the atmosphere, so we see blue. Of course that is only for humans, who see a certain range of light in the spectrum. If you were a Dog, for example, you would probably see the sky as grey. Other creatures, insects etc, may see the sky as a different colour or shade as well. Last time I asked an insect a question, he didnt answer me....ignorant creature!!

At times of sunset the sky once again changes colour to those of ROYGBIV, the full spectrum, caused by the angle of the Sun to the horizon, refracting the light thru the spectrum. From Red near the horizon to violet and eventually black.

At night time the sky is black.....because of no light.

So therefore , the sky is not blue....it is purely a human observation during full Sunlight.

Are there UFO's.......Yes, everywhere.

Are there Aliens.........Computer says Yes.

Are all UFOs aliens........Unable to determine.

Are Humans the smartest creatures in the Universe.........Probably Not.

What is the point of this Post.................Absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My personal complaint is its fine to believe that Aliens, are flying around the earth, just like we seen probes to fly around other planets. Its even okay(a person may be met with a skeptical audience) to say that you think you have seen one.

I just don't see how people "hitting the grand slam" knowing what ships belong to what aliens, the races of aliens, how they are getting here etc...

We have 2 topics in the alien section that are "Use your imagination" topics. Asking what other Aliens Races are there.. How the hell are people suppose to know? Then people are linking to blogs and taking them seriously...REALLY? Cat People Reptile People, Lion People, Nordics....WOW
"the grand counsel of galactic light" or whatever? SERIOUSLY....

Come On Guys...

Get to first base and actually get real proof first...

Not saying they aren't real but stop reaching so far.....

Thats my opinion.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, I have a pic of a neat closeup of a Pittsburgh UFO (one of many pics of the 2 objects). But oh, it's just a kite since everyone says so.
Myself, I dunno what to think just yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join