It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

I take you at your word!

Actually, I'd sure like to see those documents, and some sort of proof of their authenticity. Sorry, but any time someone says "Just trust me" I immediately don't.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

I have not read the whole thread, and personally I share your passion on the subject of finding some "real" evidence, or something that is "clear evidence".

As to having found one particular piece of information that would confirm a visitation - by its mere existence, so that the visitation could be irrefutable, I am still to find such one, but I would encourage you to check a documentary called "I Know What I Saw" - it is a collase of the most profound evidence there is on the record.. (..it is actually the only UFO documentary, that can be called a "documentary" since the amount of quality and precision spent into making this one, is astouding, and no youtube-videos or other documentaries (on this subject at least), come even close - this documentary itself is enough to show, there is something involving high quality mechanics and flying saucer like objects going on, but you are free to make up your own mind - I am just recommending this piece of information, since you seem to have the interest for the real truth - which I personally share..)

We all know how timeconsuming it is to walk through all those Hoaxes and CGI's, that are portrayed as truth, but this documentary is really well worth the watch..
edit on 16-1-2011 by Jussi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yawn......

Still waiting.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
they will come up with the excuse...
"everything can be proven as a hoax so why bother"

which in english means...

They can't..

Though some of these people still believe we are at war with the "galactic federation." (*cough* random guy got that name off a video game*cough* and people sadly took him seriously..)
edit on 15-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

I say old chap .....thats a nice new suit that the emperor is wearing

personally when looking at this picture it looks like card board cut out soldiers especially that one in the middle and as for the spaceship...!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

seriously man you'v come to the wrong website to try and convince us there is no such things as ufo's or aliens....
i will give you one peice of advice tho,
get real!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob

seriously man you'v come to the wrong website to try and convince us there is no such things as ufo's or aliens....
i will give you one peice of advice tho,
get real!!

you did'nt answer his question/request.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

nor am i going to,

i dont feel i "need" to proove anything to him,his belief is his belief, nothing i say or "show" a picture will change that. i just dont like people criticizing other people's belief.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
OP I honestly think nothing will convince you besides Garbulnexzar and his buddies warping behind you in your mom's basement and saying wasssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuppp!!!

Now it is very evident that yes a lot of things are made up on the internet. Not all photos are analyzed by teams of scientist, neither are all videos.However because they are unexplained doesn't necessarily disqualify them from being true. I mean everybody that encounters or see's these things don't have camera's, iphones, and internet access. Some people on the planet don't even know what the internet is. They may not report these things because they can or the see them as gods or whatever and quite normal.

You can not prove with absolute certainty that there isn't a government or private or even galactic organization that regulates and monitors everything and whom debunks evidence. Maybe this organization does maintain control over the internet. You think its impossible and that it what they want you to think. Maybe on E.T's planet there common people do not believe that aliens exist either and the thoughts of humans with our single heads stranger third legs and stinky smells do not exist.

You can not prove that any of what I mentioned before is not true it is impossible. Most of the real events that some how are documented are covered up by the government. It honestly is not that hard to do most people call the authorities, the government, or simply do not remember what happened until years later. I think to a certain degree there is a large amount of evidence that is lumped in with all of the so called hoaxes and crazy cry outs for attention. Whether you discern the difference between the bull crap and truth is up to you. You really will not believe until you have a flesh and blood experience. Because you aren't that important my friend.

And P.S. there are such things as unidentified flying objects... saying that doesn't automatically mean alien.

And I figure you don't believe in dinosaurs because you have never seen one in real life the bones and everything are made up and created from plastic, you believe the pyramids were built through human power using a little rope, hammers, chizels, and beating slaves to death. And you also do not believe that a human woman would have a baby without intercourse and birth the son of God who died for your sins so that humans could have another chance of everlasting life.

SURE I guess you do not believe in God or the bible either... I mean there is no physical evidence of everything in the Bible. Historical references that can be determined by scientific digs.........GIANT BONES OF HUMAN Skeletons dug up, mummies, and early tools were discovered in certain regions... but no angel bones or anything of the sort... no noahs ark.

If you believe in God and you believe in Jesus then you believe in aliens because they do not originate from the earth so :p

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Still yawning, though it's hard to generate even that much interest. Same predictable boring uninteresting replies.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jussi

Re the documentary mentioned in your above post.... a link to the whole series online.
Must watch it myself later so thanks for the heads up!

ETA: It seems that the videos are no longer available there due to the youtube account being closed. Will try to find another site that may have them.
edit on 16-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

This link works!

I Know What I Saw
edit on 16-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
this thread died ages ago, let it R.I.P and don't give this guy any troll bait.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hey Draggy - you told me back in October when I backed you into a corner that you were "done with ATS". Looks like your reasoning, deductive and analytical skills are about as good as your word, eh?

Here's a little reminder in case your memory is also faulty.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

In skimming through this tread, and thinking about both the 'evidence' which is being presented, and the manner in which the 'evidence' is summarily dismissed, an observation and question immediately comes to mind. The call for incontrovertible evidence is a high burden to meet, and the 'evidence' presented has been critiqued as being (a) of poor quality, (b) fabricated by someone (either to perpetuate a conspiracy - Russia photos, or by someone handy with photoshop), or (c) an object which is real and of quality, but probably constructed by people in some way.

Given this observation, I wonder what would could count as the incontrovertible evidence which is being sought after. Perhaps by spelling out what you find as necessary criteria for acceptable evidence that all of the nice folks who populate these forums will be able to give you what you are seeking out. Assume for a moment that alien visitors were here, and that someone has some evidence of it. This person with evidence is going to hand it over to you. Describe to us what you are given, and why you have faith in this evidence and not others.

If you are unable to describe such criteria to us, then you have only set up a non-falsifiable proposition. And, as any logician would be happy to point out, this is not a form of argument we should be emphasizing. Following Karl Popper, though, this does not mean that the non-falsifiable proposition is an unimportant one, or that they should always be ignored, but that this is not the realm of science. Given this, in your quest for wholly incontrovertible evidence which would scientifically prove that aliens exist and are visiting us, you set such a high standard for evidence that you quest ceases to be a scientific one.

As such, how will we know if these are the droids you are looking for?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Your just fishing mate, for a response. You just want people to send in photos so they can say, "hey look at this, this is proof", ect... the real proof is overwhelmaning.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

I do personally think that common sense enough should be considered proof for the existence of intelligent alien life, capable of building UFOs. The universe is absolutely enormous and the number or stars and planets out there is unfathomable - chances are that we're not alone here. However, whether they would be able to reach us or not is subject to debate - certainly if there is other intelligent life out there, it is probably extremely far away (due to the low probability of life forming in the first place) or perhaps do not exist in a form that we would recognise or expect. The problem is that as the OP noted, no one has ever come out with a high quality close up photograph or video of a UFO - they are always in the distance and blurry and too easy to debunk. I would also like to see feasible evidence, that I could really put my hand on my heart and say I can trust. Many a time I've looked to the night sky searching for some sort of trace, all over the world, yet I've personally encountered nothing in my life to suggest that aliens frequent our solar system.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
95+ pages and we still have nothing to be shown as proof... interesting...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
UFOs exist and even I'm not stupid enough to say they don't exist....but not all UFOs are intergalactic and a majority of them are most probably manmade. UFOs are un-identified meaning no one quite knows what they are.

Secondly, aliens! Now even I know we can not possibly be the only living intelligent beings in the whole intire universe however I'm not concienced by all the photos that are out on the net but thats not to say all of them are fake; I've only seen 2 photos I believe are most probably real - except the photos show they are dead.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Still yawning, though it's hard to generate even that much interest. Same predictable boring uninteresting replies.

I'm with you brother,
I'm not about to read 95 pages of bla.

I really only have one case that has my interest
Belgian Wave,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has to be something?
2,600 have written testimonials
One of the events a craft was radar locked 3 times by F-16's
It has been documented by a country's Military.
All that anyone knows has been released to the public, and that's the problem
Most nut jobs look right over this case and put the Battle of LA or Roswell over this case, There was a thread recently and I was the only one to mention this case, go figure.
hmm I wonder how many people brought it up here on this thread?

There is no conspiracy on this case and that is what I believe ET nuts want!
They want a conspiracy!
When a military gives you what they have, it's not good enough because it wasn't the American Government.
But it was USA F-16 planes that tried to keep up with the craft.

So is it American Black Ops? If so we have some advanced technology.
is it ET? Nothing says it is other than the speed, acceleration and movement that was documented.

So you tell me,
What are these craft?

Forget about the rest, I just want this one case answered.
and I will be happy with either verification.

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join