It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dragger is right. He gave everyone on ATS an opportunity to show REAL LIFE PROOF that there is indeed alien species visiting this world.
I think it was pretty cut and dry from the beginning, and if some of you
can not handle a little anger and frustration from a member who is trying to get to the bottom of a subject, than what does that make you?

He is OBVIOUSLY giving this forum a chance to say "Look, we have proof and evidence to back up all the claims that havebeen going on for thousands of years".
Its funny too, because as of yet, NOBODY has been able to show this proof, THAT IS WHY HE MADE THE THREAD. Until you can show otherwise, I believe Dragger has every right to believe what he believes.

Some of you people really need to get the underwear out of your ass and grow a set if you cant handle his attitude. There has been so many hoaxes over the years, its an absolute shock that more people arent as pissed off as he is.

"hes so mean, hes just a troll because all he wants is ACTUAL PROOF!" Wahh.

Grow up people.

-side note- If one sees something with their own eyes, and knows and believes what they saw, that is all the proof that THEY need;BUT, if you try to convince your friends and family of what you saw,you will need ACTUAL PROOF to make them believe.

Treat this as a courtroom, if you cant prove it, you cant prosecute.
Same thing here.

Some of you act as if this man just crapped in your cornflakes.
Get a grip.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.??

are you kidding me? there are plenty of credible witnesses if your bother to research it.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by confusedascanbe]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Dragger is right. He gave everyone on ATS an opportunity to show REAL LIFE PROOF that there is indeed alien species visiting this world.
I think it was pretty cut and dry from the beginning, and if some of you
can not handle a little anger and frustration from a member who is trying to get to the bottom of a subject, than what does that make you?

He is OBVIOUSLY giving this forum a chance to say "Look, we have proof and evidence to back up all the claims that havebeen going on for thousands of years".
Its funny too, because as of yet, NOBODY has been able to show this proof, THAT IS WHY HE MADE THE THREAD. Until you can show otherwise, I believe Dragger has every right to believe what he believes.

Some of you people really need to get the underwear out of your ass and grow a set if you cant handle his attitude. There has been so many hoaxes over the years, its an absolute shock that more people arent as pissed off as he is.

"hes so mean, hes just a troll because all he wants is ACTUAL PROOF!" Wahh.

Grow up people.

-side note- If one sees something with their own eyes, and knows and believes what they saw, that is all the proof that THEY need;BUT, if you try to convince your friends and family of what you saw,you will need ACTUAL PROOF to make them believe.

Treat this as a courtroom, if you cant prove it, you cant prosecute.
Same thing here.

Some of you act as if this man just crapped in your cornflakes.
Get a grip.

if we treat this as a courtroom then eyewitnesses count and ufos are real and maned by ETs. it that enough "Proof"?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What a ludicrous topic. It doesn't matter if someone took a perfectly valid and authentic picture of an actual UFO of alien origin over the Whitehouse. That to you, would not be "proof."

The only proof you want, won't be available until either such alien visitors deem they want to actually interact with us, or a major government admits to having very solid proof they finally decide to share with Joe Public.

As such, no one here can offer you the sort of proof you are looking for. You would have to know this. Which means you -are- trolling. Asking for something you KNOW people cannot produce. These sorts of topics drive me crazy

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have no idea if we have been visited or not.

However, the fact that we dont have proof of it, in no way rules out the possibility that we have.

Your overall premise is that if in fact we have been visited by UFO's/Aliens then there would be proof of it and if not then we havent.

Thats just flawed logic.

Any beings with the technology to get here, could easily go undetected by in comparison primitive humans, most likely we would never even no they were present unless they wanted us to know.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Clarke

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

eyewitness accounts is not enough, you need PROOF.

"i saw something in the sky and it shined its lights on me" is not Proof.

I am a believer just like a lot of you, but I want proof.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Another_Nut

eyewitness accounts is not enough, you need PROOF.

Yes, as do many here. Which is the point of places like this.

Between governments who dwell in secrecy over matters of state, and shy alien visitors, it can be very difficult to get the proof we all want and crave. However, just stomping your feet and asking for it isn't going to make it happen. Sites like this to further break down sightings to try and get further proof is a good step in the right direction. Pity you have to muck through all the hoaxes and ridiculous stuff, but it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
proof of what ? that there are ufos? that they are ET? both? u see they are 2 different things. but only 1 can be proven without being taken to that "alien" homeworld.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Another_Nut]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
sums up this thread quite well I think.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

Ok, we all know that some ufo's are completly unexplained, and the subject needs further investigation. I mean, how are you going to find what they are when there is no investigation? You saying the reason why ufos are not investigated is because there is nothing to investigate is pure rubbish.

There is more than enough evidence that some ufos defy explanation and the subject needs further investigation. Are they ET, we dont know that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
just responding to the Opening Post/Original Topic here..

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.

Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.

What is the number of people you are prepared to call liars?
are you sure you are not compairing what motivations you think people have to what motivations we are led to believe people have?

allegedly we share more than 99.7% of the same dna. 99.7+% of the same dna you call liars, liars you share 99.7+% of the same dna with.
just thought i would point that out.

i'm not sure how many people i'm willing to call liars?
how many ufo stories, eyewitness reports (dating back 4,000+ years) are you prepared to refute as pure hoax with no basis for fact in reality?

obviously .... all of them, without even knowing a number of them???

AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!

what would be proof for you? tens of thousands of pictures exist, some before airplanes were invented, dating back to the 1800s.

Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.

but, you have already opted to consider eyewitness accounts as "unconfirmable". It can be difficult to confirm eyewitness accounts, since the eyewitnesses are no longer with us from the last 4,000+ years. Personally i think if people spent time and effort carving stories of flying lights in the skies that lasted for days in ancient egypt, maybe they took the time to write it in stone because it was more than just a science fiction story.

You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

what would be proof for you?

i learned in third grade from Mrs Yates back in 1980 about compound words, and how they are formed from words and syllables that have meanings themselves, but she did not have time to teach us all the compound words that year.

who am i to call Mrs. Yates a liar?
who are you to call your third grade teacher a liar?

DISC + LOW + SURE = DISCLOSURE

Or is my math wrong?

There are not ALL hoaxers on ATS.

But what is required as proof by some is already proven to not be a hoax by others.

you are not going to believe anybody totally here anyway, because you've already demonstrated a capacity to discredit every eyewitness and every photo, and every credible quote, and every video, and ever story about them from ancient times.....

either you are not willing to do your own homework...
you are not willing to accept what others share with you....
you are not willing to accept proof because....

WHAT IS PROOF TO YOU??

Define what it is you would believe, please?

i would share my stories of encounters with ATSers ... But with the evidence that is already in circulation, why should i?

who am i and what do i know,
ET

P.S !!!!!

We have had astronauts testifying UNDER OATH about them to the UNITED NATIONS, but this isn't proof enough fot the Opening Poster, now is it????

any credible stories you liars??

coddling this thread is akin to petting a porcupine from ass to head.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I believe in extraterrestrials because I SAW THEM AND I SAW THIER SHIPS MANY TIMES since a kid. Your post is just a copy of what I heard from many other people when I speak about my experiences. THAT WON'T STOP ME. You can laugh and call me whatever you want. You won't change NOTHING.

Your post is more like you filled up a complaint (A complaint , in general usage, is an expression of displeasure), for a service or purchase. Now you want your money back.

As your profile indicates, you are a SOLID CONTRIBUTOR in ATS and you have so many flags, that means you like so much this site, but you say now we are only BS. You also seems to say that nobody in all mankind history showed evidence regarding this topic. We know goverments control hide and destroy evidence, manipulate info and press witnesses, and only they would be solid enough to be capable of being believed by you. I am sorry my friend, we are not the goverment.

From my heart, seriously, I wish I can give you what you need to find peace, but everytime I had contact, they were in control of the situation and I had no chance to make them pose for a pic or video. If that happen one day, I promise you will be the first in my list to share it.

One last thing, "They" don't care if you believe or not and have no interest in show you anything.

I can guess the next thing would be an attack to me because you didn't like my post, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Although I see much of the testimony of Astronauts and others as something approaching proof, once you begin corroborating such evidence it becomes that much more plausible.

For me, I've always thought The Battle of LA to be the closest thing to "proof positive" you can get to, if not definite proof of ET operators, then certainly proof of extremely high craft technology that was, as of that time, ostensibly unavailable to humans.

There is no way we dumped that much lead into that craft and didn't even phase it unless it was utilizing some serious technology.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Heres the thing though, a site such as ATS, does NOT have the cases that DO matter. We only get chopped up, shaky footage from people who dont even know how to properly use a camcorder right.

What ATS needs to PROVE that these entities are real, is the governments
files. We cant get those. But I can almost guarantee if we had immediate access to it, it would be proved or disproved RIGHT AWAY.
IF aliens have visited our Govts, then they would have DEFINATELY recorded it any which way they could.
The government knows, and until they think its time that we know, we will never. Unless that is they land in the middle of central park and say "yo, whats up brothers, just making an appearance, I hope this ends the debate, ill see you all later".

Till then- I think it is fine tobelieve, hell, I believe. But even to me, thats not good enough. I want to KNOW, not believe any longer.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I read through page 3, then skipped to 9, amazingly it's the same arguments from page 1, 2, and 3.

Luckily this is not a courtroom as some have compared, as the courts get it wrong all the time.

Those that say proof is REQUIRED before you will believe, I hope you are all atheists otherwise piss off.

Those that don't require proof, I've got a bridge to sell you, it's in great shape, fresh paint job, low price, I do accept paypal.

For all those that are on the fence(like myself) we are sitting higher than all others, we see both sides. We add each piece of evidence (not proof, but evidence, there is a difference) to our bag of tricks, and things will begin to make sense. We neither deny ignorance, nor blindly follow. Keep it up all my fellow fence sitters.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

people should realy open up there eyes !!!

what is the most supressed story in the world ?????

IT MUST BE THE MEIER CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did not have a pc at that time
and still they can not repruduce his fotos or films
More important is his work

The Contact Reports
The Spiritual Teachings
The Goblet of Truth
The Henoch Prophecies
Billy Meier’s Environmental Warnings !!!
The Talmud Jmmanuel
His foto's and films
Events Published Before Occurring !!!

i can go on with this for a few hours

Please do your homework on this and then come back to tell us what you think.
But dont judge before doing your homework ok,lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There's the Ancient Astronaughts theory.

Or maybe people thousands of years ago drew lines in the sand, built huge pyramids around the world symbolising Orion's Belt, drew creatures with antennae-like features, and dug-out reservoir feeders thousands of feet above a desert floor because they were bored.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
There is a thread on ATS that is about seven or so videos from a group of distinguished officials who have had experiences. I would put a link here, but I don't think I could ever find it. It's old. It was some conference or other.

My point is, we do have to allow for some credibility from these sources.
Airline pilots, military personnel, government officials, police officers. It gives one great pause, and the evening I spent watching those statements, I went to bed that night believing more than I ever had.

But the OP is right, in looking for tangible evidence. There isn't any. If it is in fact around us, we can neither identify it nor prove it. There could be a coke can in a public garbage receptacle somewhere with alien DNA on it. But we haven't found it. We don't know enough to even know where to look.

We suspect, but we can't prove with any infallibility or scientific certainty. Eyewitness accounts, and photos that may or may not be genuine. That's all we have.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Ok I've read for a while and have to chime in. This thread isn't stupid at all, your just complete devoid of logic and can't understand where these two are coming from. Yes there may be mysterious circumstances that have happened on Earth but THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES!!! What these two are trying to say is that to our KNOWLEDGE all of these things have only happened ON EARTH!! So therefor, you can very simply deduct that these events have a potential of being MAN-MADE and since we have no KNOWLEDGE(There's that word again I know it's pesky isn't it!) of them coming from other planets we must assume they've come from EARTH. The only planet to my KNOWLEDGE in the MAN known universe that has intelligent life on it. So therefor these ALIENS have a 100% more of a likely chance of coming from EARTH then they do any other planet since humans still haven't discovered life elsewhere. Is this really that hard to understand? We have no proof of life anywhere else, so there for the likely answer is that the life came from here and if we'd like to think it came from somewhere else we need a TON more evidence!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I love when people poll the troll card. Its an easyu out and explains nothing. This is a legitimate topic. I believe that as vast as the universe is their is definitely life out there. However EVERYTHING I have ever read on this site about ufos is just crap. I used to get a little excited when I would see a new topic. Then you check the sources even though the op makes it seem legit but you find out its complete crap. People in the ufo field try and pass as much crap off as real as they possibly can just to fulfill their own fantasy world and maybe make a few bucks off of gullible people like those on ats. This site has completely changed my opinion on alien visitors and has opened my eyes to how much fake crap their is out there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join