It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Sure.
It's just too easy and , uh...dishonest to suggest that the proof exists, it's just that "the government" is hiding it.
That's crazy logic. I can assert that invisible purple unicorns exist, it's just that the government is hiding it.
Self serving circular logic.

One could make the argument that you're being dishonest yourself by denying the possibility. I'm not completely sold on a government cover up, but I'm not arrogant enough to rule it out.

Self-serving logic, you're right. But the "believers" aren't the only side to use it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Read my reply above to Foxmoudler.
And YOUR point is..........?
Ot just another irritated believer?
Sorry, I'm not at all interested in arguing with you.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I did not deny any possiblity!

Let me say it again: Though all things may be possible, not all things are likley.

The sum of the evidence in the case of UFO's, does not make it likley they are alien spaceships!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I can see why. You're interested in pontificating, not discussing. Much like the "prove to me there's a God" threads. Pointless in the extreme. The idea that a thread like this racks up 85+ pages is every bit as distressing to me as the threads you view as pointless generating the response they do. Good luck with the navel noodling. Believe me, I regret bothering you.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

OK then!
You either get it or you don't!
You obviously don't!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

I did not deny any possiblity!

Let me say it again: Though all things may be possible, not all things are likley.

The sum of the evidence in the case of UFO's, does not make it likley they are alien spaceships!

And you are qualified to say this because of your extensive research on google and youtube.....You should listen one of the lectures by this guy named Stanton something or other.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Sigh................

Yeah. I live for Google and YouTube.
As I have stressed on ATS, they are my primary source of education.

A ridiculous post. read at least some of the thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
every time the aliens spoke to man they always gave them common sense answers to live by ,. this is why there are so many religions and prophets that write about what their gods told them.

the aliens not the mythical god

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I've read it....your focused on internet hoaxes and youtube....have you ever read any of the scientific studies

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
hmmm I have no proof China exists... I have never been there. I have heard stories about people who claim to have been there and seen it but I have heard stories about Bigfoot too I wonder if China is a real place or just some made up place like candyland or maybe Oz?

I have read a few posts on ATS as well....never meet the people who claim to to be the authors of these "other" posts....I wonder if there are really people on the other end, or if it is just some hidden program in my PC messing with me, tricking me into thinking another human being is typing responses.....Oh the conspiracy abounds!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

What scientific studies?
Bluebook?
The Condon Report?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

That would be Stanton Friedman?
Yeah, so...he's a professional UFO believer, makes his living at it?
And.....so what?
He's been around since the dawn of time, he has no proof either!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The evidence is all around you;
photos,
videos,
sudden advancement in technology,
abductee's etc.

It is just that most people will never accept it as 'evidence' until they literally experience it first hand,
so they will say they have an 'open mind' but yet flat out deny any truth in the evidence put forward.

Humanity is such a complex thing, I sometimes think you would have been better off with a form of hive mind

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
we dont have one evidence of visitation but we dont have one evidence suggesting visitation is not possible too ... so, this is kind of pointless to discuss

No, there really is a solid point to this type of discussion. When someone strongly believes in something such as this, without solid proof or experience, then they could very possibly be setup for great deception...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I believe at least 95% of "UFO" sightings are a hoax and to believe we are the only living "beings" in the universe is ignorant.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I have to agree with OldDragger and Eenooo. Nobody can furnish a single piece of legit evidence. Its the same thing with ghosts. The u.f.o. hunters and the ghost hunters are in the same boat. There's stories to fill libraries upon libraries but no hard evidence that cannot be disproven. Its a lot of blind faith. The "credible" witnesses that always come forward all have a rather generic story that lacks sufficient details and/or common sense. The "paranormal investigators" on t.v. are just that, actors for your entertainment trying to fill you up with the sensationalism of it all. Sorry to say, but most people who believe in aliens blindly just want it to be true. Sure, I believe there is every possibility of life elsewhere in the universe, but I would have to wonder why they would want to come visit our dirty, filthy war ridden, overindustrialized planet. If and when there is proof, genuine proof, I'm. Sure we will find out Earth is the Universes "D" student. Happy fall everyone!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueLightRain

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I know for a fact that UFOs exist. The problem is a UFO, or a photo of it, isn't proof of visitation; it's only proof of UFOs. If you want proof of visitation, you're going to need a video of an extraterrestial or material evidence of extraterrestial technology.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What about....

The Rendlesham Case?

UFOs Over DC?

The Pheonix Lights?

Just three very compelling examples. The proof is out there if you want to find it, but sadly, i'm getting the feeling that this thread is more about denying the facts than anything else.
As they say in Teh Internetz, Trolling.

edit on 22-9-2010 by subby because: typo

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

What about them?
Tell me how any of them show PROOF of anything, let alone "aliens".
As we say on "Teh Internetz", assumption on your part, nothing more.
You are a believer. So......?

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join