It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why these photos are always fuzzy?Even the lochness,bigfoot,ect,u name it,all of these photos/videos are always fuzzy.I'm just wondering.I've never had the pleasure of meeting an UFO believer thats actually sane.The last time and only time I met someone who firmly believes we have visitors from outer space,was my best friends mom and I couldn't help but think she's a little nuts.Mainly because she also believed there are pokemon hidden in her trees and the whole pokemon phase is the works of the devil.Bit skeptical of that lady,but yeh...I'll keep an open mind about it untill one day I see a spaceship from outer space and then I will be able to say I'm a believer.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
I think this is one of the more compelling photos that you might consider.

edit on 14-9-2010 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

My opinion: The tree has the sun coming from the left, fairly low, I see the left 60% of the trunk has sun.
The image in the sky has a shadow of the sun around high noon.

I have will continue my search for absolute proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Will you post a picture after you get there for us?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I think this is one of the more compelling photos that you might consider.

Type0civ.....

I have inserted that interesting photo for convenience:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aacc93ce377b.jpg[/atsimg]

I "scratched my head" about that one for a long time.....

However, as per my post this morning in another thread about that same photo.....

I recently saw that photo clearly & in detail explained as something "normal".

But for the life of me, I can't remember what the explanation was! I hate that!

I think it was shown the photo was manipulated in some way.

If I get some time free later on, I will see if I can find the thread &/or external info again.

In the meantime, if you do your own "ATS Search", I think you will probably be able to find the thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 14-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Extra info

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
Can someone tell me why these photos are always fuzzy?Even the lochness,bigfoot,ect,u name it,all of these photos/videos are always fuzzy.I'm just wondering.I've never had the pleasure of meeting an UFO believer thats actually sane.The last time and only time I met someone who firmly believes we have visitors from outer space,was my best friends mom and I couldn't help but think she's a little nuts.Mainly because she also believed there are pokemon hidden in her trees and the whole pokemon phase is the works of the devil.Bit skeptical of that lady,but yeh...I'll keep an open mind about it untill one day I see a spaceship from outer space and then I will be able to say I'm a believer.

It bugs me when people do posts like this. Not all ufo photos are fuzzy, where did you get that information from, or did you just jump of the "ufos always fuzzy" bandwagon? There are plenty of ufo photos that are very clear, but the thing is, when they are clear, you get people saying its fake because it looks too realistic. You just can't win!

Now, i am not saying that ufo's are ET, no one can because we just don't know. But the phenomenon is very real, and needs further investigation. I am suprised you did not say "why do the only people that see ufo's are country people"

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Haha,Okay.Listen,I'm not accusing anyone of anything.My opinion is based on my experience with UFO's.I'm up for anything.So if you have a picture of a UFO(that isn't fuzzy)please share with me.I might even be turned into a believer.But untill that time I'll stay a skeptic.You can't hold it against me.Haven't really noticed it's only country people that see UFOs.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Probably an excellent photo for 1950's Peruvian technology slick.

Oh, I forgot that in the 1950's Peru was still using Daguerreotypes. I hear that these days some of the universities there even have incandescent light bulbs.

But look. Even if the photo was crystal clear, how can you say it has anything at all to do with ET life? If it could be time travelers, secret aircraft, manifestation of thought forms, or travelers from another dimension, it isn't ET life. And since we don't know if it was any of those things either, "I don't know" wins the day. The photo shows some odd thing. Just because you and I don't know what it is, doesn't automatically mean it's "aliens."

"I don't know" ≠ "aliens"

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Certainly..I've never found much on that photo so that would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Certainly..I've never found much on that photo so that would be appreciated.

Type0civ.....

No worries!

In case you are curious, here's a case that I continue to find very interesting:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Probably an excellent photo for 1950's Peruvian technology slick.

Oh, I forgot that in the 1950's Peru was still using Daguerreotypes. I hear that these days some of the universities there even have incandescent light bulbs.

But look. Even if the photo was crystal clear, how can you say it has anything at all to do with ET life? If it could be time travelers, secret aircraft, manifestation of thought forms, or travelers from another dimension, it isn't ET life. And since we don't know if it was any of those things either, "I don't know" wins the day. The photo shows some odd thing. Just because you and I don't know what it is, doesn't automatically mean it's "aliens."

"I don't know" ≠ "aliens"

None of my posts nor the title of the thread mentions ET but I guess it's implied right. However I can buy some of what you listed. So maybe you kinda agree that what is depicted in the photo looks out of place for Peru 1952......that's what I get out of it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

That's a good case, I also like the recent o'hare sighting.
Have you ever explored this site? lots of good info.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
Haha,Okay.Listen,I'm not accusing anyone of anything.My opinion is based on my experience with UFO's.I'm up for anything.So if you have a picture of a UFO(that isn't fuzzy)please share with me.I might even be turned into a believer.But untill that time I'll stay a skeptic.You can't hold it against me.Haven't really noticed it's only country people that see UFOs.

If your "up for anything", then try and o some of your own research, instead of asking for other people to show you photos of clear ufos.

The internet is amazing, and you can find just about anything with a click of a button, so, you don't need me to help with your research.

Most people on here would agree that there are plenty of clear ufo photos, and footage on the net. But are they real,hoaxed, that is the question.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Okay,okay!I geuss thats fair.Fine,I'll surf the web and some ATS's archives on UFO sightings,ect.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I'm just wondering.I've never had the pleasure of meeting an UFO believer thats actually sane.
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

If you want to meet me, let me know. You are implying that all ufo believers are insane?
Maybe you just haven't met the right people yet?

VVV

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I'm saying I haven't met the right people yet.My experience with UFOs is limited and I don't know many people who are interested in ufos.I have an open mind.So,I'll check it out.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
But that lady was definately insane.You'd understand if you knew her.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And the thread just keeps on.......
STILL waiting for PROOF!
We have seen none.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
And the thread just keeps on.......
STILL waiting for PROOF!
We have seen none.

To be honest, a photo of a ufo, no matter how clear it is, is going to tell you 100% that its ET. This thread is quite pointless. But as for ufo's themselves, there is more than enough evidence that strage things are flying in our airspace.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

So who is limiting it to photo's?
Not me.
No proof of any kind.
Seems odd since most ATS'ers insist they are seen constantly, are in cahoots with the government, we have back engineered, etc.
Yet after all this time........nothing.
Why?
Strange things flying through the skies?
Factor all the hoaxes out, and misidentifications.
What are you left with.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

So who is limiting it to photo's?
Not me.
No proof of any kind.
Seems odd since most ATS'ers insist they are seen constantly, are in cahoots with the government, we have back engineered, etc.
Yet after all this time........nothing.
Why?
Strange things flying through the skies?
Factor all the hoaxes out, and misidentifications.
What are you left with.

You are left with a small amount of cases and sightings that are completly unexplained, thats what you are left with. Again, that does not say ET, but the phenomenon is real. Militery sighting alone is enough to come to the conclusion that something dodgy is going on. What it is, we don't know, but its there.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join