It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Boyfriend used to be an alter boy.
He believes in ghosts and demons, angels and saints but I cannot convince him there is such a thing as space travelers from another planet.
He thinks he is the pinnacle of creation here and everywhere...

I am hoping this is not the case...he is a good guy and all but I shudder to think humanity is/was the best we could do.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I could show you a video of a Chinese lantern that I myself let loose and lots of people here would blindy believe it's an alien space-craft, especially if I also fired my laser pointer at it giving the effect of lasers being sent from it, the video would be classed as evidence so really evidence doesn't mean much does it? It might do in a court of law but this is very different because we know for a fact that crime exists, it's proof that counts here precisely because we don't ''know'' for a fact that aliens have visited, evidence is not good enough.

Considering how many thousands of sightings and abductions there's been it would be highly probable that out of all of that there would be real proof. What is proof? Alien D.N.A, alien technology, a live sighting of something clear recorded on video in front of multiple people or alien artifacts that have been scrutinised by various scientists/scholars e.c.t and confirmed as not being earthly.

Many times do I come to A.T.S in a good mood and many times do I leave feeling negative. Why? Well, when you've been into this subject for so many years you start to lose patience with the ultra-gullible and I admit to being sharp on occasion (only on occasion) with people who blindly believe that those blurry blobs in the videos we see are aliens, that those crop shapes are alien made, that the frigging Queen is a lizard e.c.t. It's like watching a loop of the same old claims and the worst thing is is that when you object to the person's wild, unsubstantiated claims you are then called closed minded.

So then, why do I still visit A.T.S if I often leave feeling negative? Well, it's still compulsive viewing, this place, and one day there might be proof, I don't just visit here for the hell of it you know, people say ''why visit here if you're a sceptic'' but most sceptics don't come here just to slate people's beliefs (although lots of people do need telling just for a reality check), the reason I visit here and often look to the sky is to find proof and I'll settle for nothing less than something undeniable, and that doesn't include hearsay, blurry vids, testimony, crop shapes and the rest of the usual nothingness. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I want to 'know' they're here, not just believe it on faith like most people here do.

So, proof is different to evidence and 'most' sceptics visiting here in the U.F.O section are here looking for proof because most actually 'want' to know if they exist and would love it if they did, I know it would thrill the life out of me if I found they were here. I say 'most' sceptics because as there are blind believers there are blind sceptics, people who won't acknowledge even the possibility of alien existance, those people are few and far between though.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
May be this could help?
Hessdalen "lights"

A thread about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Arken]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Instead of all these arguments, believers could work together to build a welcome center for the aliens. We could actually attempt to communicate with all those thousands of UFO's that have been seen since the days of the cave man.

Never mind, To attempt to actually make contact with an imaginary being is a pretty stupid idea, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
Instead of all these arguments, believers could work together to build a welcome center for the aliens. We could actually attempt to communicate with all those thousands of UFO's that have been seen since the days of the cave man.

Never mind, To attempt to actually make contact with an imaginary being is a pretty stupid idea, isn't it?

Yes.
Prayer is really a stupid thing for people to engage in isn't it?

What are they... drinking???

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That was pretty cool. I had not seen those images before. Thanks for posting though whether or not anyone here finds it definitive... I don't know.

This is a pretty cynical and terribly jaded, lot of skeptics.
I however, am convinced.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Old Undoctored Moon photos
There is a satellite dish on a pole!
This is Not a crack in the rock because of the shadow
The machine to it's left is self explanatory

ser.sese.asu.edu... /LO/lo5-126-h2b. html

I am new at capturing and pasting images- however if you zoom in all the way 8/10 to the right and 6/10 down from the top- there is a very clear pic of a satellite dish and a machine to it's left- there are 7 more pieces of unexplained evidence here also- but I need to find out how to capture them

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by ChicUFO

Yes.
Prayer is really a stupid thing for people to engage in isn't it?

What are they... drinking???

So it seems you are suggesting that faith plays a big part in UFOs just as it does in religion, and you know what? I have zero issues with that. If a believer told me that he has total faith that aliens are here I would say great since we all know that faith is not based on facts or proof positive, but that is not the case is it. We have people who say they have proof positive when they only have faith…

Well at least religious people understand the difference…hehe

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

We have people who say they have proof positive when they only have faith…

If you call physical evidence faith that's you're problem.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith

And there's the problem. Most people wouldn't know evidence, physical or otherwise, if it bit them on the back side.

For those who want to beleive no evidence is required, for those who don't, no evidence exists. There seems to be little, if any, middle ground.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Look at the testimony of the military and pilots, the disclosure projects, the ex Minister of Defense of Canada and other politicians, including the former governor of Arizona. There are countless sitings and also in addition testimony of those who have had expereinces and abductions, to add to this. That is evidence, and crucial evidence.

I myself like grass roots testimony. But there is all kinds to choose from, failure to do so is being a pseudo sckeptic.
www.debunkingskeptics.com...

good look at that here.

As usual, pereption is everything, since everything is really a test. So, search your hearts, see through the matrix, compassionate this world, the poor, and nature being brutalized, withdraw support from wars, and then start to look up, meditate and ask critical, meditational questions: who am I? why am I here? how can I help? what is time? what is "no time", what is "infinity", what is the sun? Seek, reverse engineer your difficulties in life and lack of love, and then, seek some more. You will find!

You won't be asking for proof anymore, you won't be ignoring the evidence and testimony that is already here either.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Still nothin huh?

Im starting to get really disappointed.

Am I going to have to put on an alien outfit and film myself running through the brush in my backyard? Then Climb on the roof of my house, and slide down the rake of the roof on a garbage can lid and film myself crash landing?

We need somethin here!!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sorry i didn't respond earlier.
After reading your post i took off to a nearby field of clover to frolic with a lamb friend! We had a great time with Mr sun and Mr Sky! Tra la la la la!..................
We did not however, find proof of alien visitation!
I presume you are presently off to your job writing Hallmark greeting cards.
Awwwwwww!

[edit on 31-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
So it's settled. Every one agrees that the evidence is overwhelming. Aliens have been visiting or exist on Earth. With technology more superior to that of any government on Earth.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Doesn't mean weird # doesn't happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
What? And it doesn't mean it does.
And WTF does that silly satement mean anyway.
UFOlogy has been around a lot longer tha the 'digital age".
Sixty some years of UFO's has tutned up..
how many frauds and hoaxes...?
how much proof....?
Geez, be honest people. You simply WANT it to be true.

on top of this, a digital image can 100% be tested for editing. Digital Photographs come with a coding. Also, there are tell tale signs in even the greatest of manipulated imagery.

another factor though is developmental issues; i've seen really strange,straight out of photoshop errors in non-digital, film developed photo's, cause by chemical and light etc. during dev.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This video just about does it for me. Dont be so bi-polar, maybe you wernt meant to see one. Personally i saw about 6 sightings, none of which were explainable. Just be patient, and be carefull what you wish for.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith

Well that seems to be the issue. I'm guessing that pictures and eye witnesses is your evidence. I'm waiting on "physical" evidence, dare I say it, something actually alien in nature.

We only have assumptions and pet theories

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

And there's the problem. Most people wouldn't know evidence, physical or otherwise, if it bit them on the back side.

For those who want to believe no evidence is required, for those who don't, no evidence exists. There seems to be little, if any, middle ground.

I really feel I'm middle ground for I see eye witnesses as good and also pictures, but when that is all we have then I start to wonder why. Why has no alien artifacts/technology/life forms ever come out? Why has man had no more than pictures and eye witness reports for 10,000 years?

At some point we need to look behind the curtain and if it is an alien then great, but it could just as easily be a little fat guy pulling the strings. Even with this thread we have nothing more than people posting pictures and testimony as their proof.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I really feel I'm middle ground for I see eye witnesses as good and also pictures, but when that is all we have then I start to wonder why. Why has no alien artifacts/technology/life forms ever come out? Why has man had no more than pictures and eye witness reports for 10,000 years?

At some point we need to look behind the curtain and if it is an alien then great, but it could just as easily be a little fat guy pulling the strings. Even with this thread we have nothing more than people posting pictures and testimony as their proof.

Actually, an alien lifeform has "come out" and offered physical evidence, and a first aproximation analysis. It seems as though nobody wants to spring for independant verification. The only response has been ridcule, and "nay saying", all wholly unfounded. But, in their defense, the DNA evidence does "look" rather human, The problem here is that none of you know what to look for, so you can easily miss whats important.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You want an alien to materialize in your room, is that it? It is not good enough that it was in some other person's room and he managed to photograph the event. You see, your problem is that you won't accept anything unless you experience it personally. Everything else is hearsay and can be explained away if one tries hard enough

What you need to understand, however, is that when you DO have such a personal experience proving beyond question to yourself that aliens exist, there will be another doubting Thomas like yourself expressing exactly the same negative sentiments about YOUR experience that you express about the accounts of others who claim to have witnesses UFOs and aliens.

Think about it.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join