It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

a mathematical probability?

Still not a fact, just numbers that show the probability of it to be real.

But i do agree with the idea that there are intellegent life forms out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Alien implant Isotope Test proves implant probably not from Earth but more likely from another Solar System.

www.alienjigsaw.com...

www.alienjigsaw.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I don't know if these were posted cause I'm not going through 70 pgs.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is fun,
-et

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
For this kind of persons living in denial there is no evidence available, nothing period.

I agree with you here, persons like that would not believe it when they are even being taken away by them.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

How cute! Just substitute the devil for the flying saucer, throw in Jesus and you have a SWEET little fundie cartoon for....believers.
As if aliens are landing all over, scientists see it, yet ignore it.
Embracing ignorance!!!

What "believers" do best!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
is that right ????

70 somethings pages just so this guy can get his Jollie's off ???

This thread is a waste of space and time, stop feeding the trolls people, they only exist because you allow them.

The post above mine is ample proof of that. People like this dismiss any evidence now matter how strong it is .... Let it go, the boxes around their small .s is too tight.

yet ironicaly, ... they are also the kind of people who pray to a bearded man in the sky .

Funny isn't it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Really?
And you define troll as anyone that doesn't "believe"?
And what "evidence" am I ignoring?
What proof are you posting?
You Tube videos? Fuzzy pics?

Sorry I don't buy your dogma! That dogma is a BIG box !
"Believer"!!!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Here are some stills I took out from a video I recorded back in 2008. This are 3 different stills cropped together.

Here is the video if care to see it.
www.youtube.com...

I have seen 3 different types of UFO here in Florida, the most amazing was one that I saw with my cousin on a red light, it was big as a BLIMP but more sharp and shinny as nickel, and it took off very fast.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by cdesigns]

[edit on 26-7-2010 by cdesigns]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Your not here to look at evidence, just to reaffirm why you believe the way you do.

Pictures aren't evidence ?? What do you consider evidence then ? These are flying objects, do you expect them to land and give you some cookies ?? What would happen if an advanced missile or spy plane crashed on american soil ?? Do you think the government would just let people keep the debri ?? Now what do u think would happen to a piece of alien tech ??

Have you considered that your definition of evidence is extreme and unrealisitc ??

You are a TROLL, because you simply look past what people are posting and instead ridicule them.

To everyone else, .... PLEASE, stop wasting your time, the OP isn't here to learn anything, he obviously has it all figured out.

A closed mind is a dead mind that hasn't realized it yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurstHave you considered that your definition of evidence is extreme and unrealisitc ??

Regardless of how difficult it is to obtain real evidence, it's classified as real evidence for a reason. Because it's real evidence.

Pictures, videos, testimony, none of this is proof. It's all supporting evidence, sure, but none of it can be used as real evidence because there's nothing physical and real to put it up against.

Doesn't any believer ever ask themselves why the whole world doesn't accept the premise of extraterrestrial visitation yet? It's because there's no real, public evidence. Videos, pictures, testimony (even from past presidents and military officials/astronauts/etc) isn't enough. Especially since each of those bits and pieces are of separate events, and there is no real evidence that the supporting testimonies would affect.

So, while pictures and videos of UFOs and plastic aliens are fun to look at and speculate over, they do not and will not ever be able to be useful as proof of the ETH.

Is that unreasonable? To you, sure, because you just want everyone to forget about logic and science and believe, because once everyone believes it will somehow just become truth. Right? Isn't that how it works?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Is that unreasonable? To you, sure, because you just want everyone to forget about logic and science and believe, because once everyone believes it will somehow just become truth. Right? Isn't that how it works?

You need to look at the physical evidence I POSTED TWICE. It looks like you're one of those. You ignore the physical evidence when you are led to it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

I'll take a look. Implant research isn't really the forefront of the "do they exist" question for me, so I admit I skipped it.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by EsSeeEye]

[edit on 7/26/2010 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
OK...I'll bite.

ACTUAL PHYSICAL EVIDENCE:

"The Artifact"

ufoevidence.conforums.com...

More physical evidence:

"Implants"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor Smith

So aside from the obvious skeptic questions I'd have ("Could he not have done it himself?" and so on), this doesn't prove a thing about the existence of visiting ETs.

One, the object itself has nothing to do with aliens, it's just an object. All the object can be considered is evidence of mysterious objects jammed into peoples' skin. What is it? How does it connect with aliens? Considering aliens themselves haven't been proven to be visiting, hypothetical implants from hypothetical aliens doesn't work as any evidence whatsoever. You can't use one hypothesis to prove another.

Two, Doctor Leir is a bit of a fraud (2:30 in):

(Ha ha Penn and Teller)

I'm curious what happened to that "implant" after he held his conference (and sold his egypt tour/books/etc). Why is it not all over the news that this is an alien implant if that's indeed what it is? Where are the peer-reviewed journals that he wrote about it? Why is it that the only information we have about "John Smith" is what's coming out of Lier's mouth?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The implants above I think are physical evidence as well as some balled up metal material left behind after the crop circles. These are evidence in my mind. If we had proof I am afraid it would look a little like this, only the trees would move. I think crop circles are a forewarning so we don't all have heart attacks when THIS happens, in our backyards. Yikes.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Could he not have done it himself?

Well, that would prove very difficult as the material tested at the world famous Los Alamos National Laboratory is likely from another solar system. As the materials Isotopes prove that it comes from a much older solar system. Unless Dr. Leir has a space ship enabling him to travel to a much older solar system in towards the center of the galaxy.

One, the object itself has nothing to do with aliens, it's just an object. All the object can be considered is evidence of mysterious objects jammed into peoples' skin. What is it? How does it connect with aliens?

John Smith first noticed the object was in his body the next day after he had an abduction experience.

And I don't consider Pen and Tellers opinion worth anything other than a laugh.

Plus if someone is going to accuse Dr. Leir of fraud they should at least show some evidence of what exactly they are talking about.

Knowing how stupid people can be they probably consider any serious research into the implants as fraud. I would guess they are attacking him by claiming that removing the implants was unnecessary surgery and therefore fraud.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wow. Someone is now selling high resolution pictures of STATIC for only $99.00 u.s. dollars!!!
Super High Resolution
96 MB / 300 dpi / 21.7" x 17.2" / RGB
Enhanced License USD $99.00

get yours now at:
www.fotosearch.com...

yep yep,
et

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
The implants above I think are physical evidence as well as some balled up metal material left behind after the crop circles. These are evidence in my mind. If we had proof I am afraid it would look a little like this, only the trees would move. I think crop circles are a forewarning so we don't all have heart attacks when THIS happens, in our backyards. Yikes.

Ummm, your Los Roques video isn't evidence. It's a hoax.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

What the OP is saying is that there is a difference between proof and evidence. Yes there is evidence and proof of UFO's. There is evidence that there are extraterrestrial, but no proof available to the general population. And he's right. People misconstrue evidence as proof that the UFO's are extraterrestrial. I think it's likely some are, but most are not. But I have no proof, nor does anyone here. Sure some folks may have evidence, but the OP was right.

Until a UFO lands and makes public contact and there is public disclosure then there isn't proof. There may be stacks of evidence, but short of that what he said there isn't real proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

lol Yeah, I know. I think I said that this is what it would look like...

Sick of looking at shiny dots in the sky, and Chinese lanterns, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join