It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
To the non believers of UFO's and aliens or whatnot...How could you possibly know what the witnesses saw?You couldn't.So stop trying to # on everyone's beliefs!It's rude.You can't possibly know what they saw because you weren't there.But yet you sit here and ridicule people for their beliefs.Weak.

The problem is aliens are like ghost in it all boils down to personal experiences and we just wish we can advance past that stage.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

I don't see anyone disbelieving in UFO's or Aliens in here. I am sure most

people and scientist do believe in the existence of other "intelligent"

life-forms out there somewhere in our vast Universe.

No one has denied that.

Of course there is also a vast amount of debris orbiting our planet. What

a mess! Space junk can also be misidentified by some amateur astronomers.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

YES I CAN ,I HAVE D BEST EVER EVIDENCE ,LOOK U WILL C TELL ME I WILL SHOW U
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanley03061973

www.youtube.com...

Now what is this all about? Is this a promo for Paranormal? I couldn't play it but saw lots of self promotion and advertising. Not sure what you are trying to illustrate with this??? Pray tell...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanley03061973

www.youtube.com...

Stanley03061973.....

How are you? I hope you're going OK!

You & I have discussed your material previously, at length.

From everything I have seen, I still think you should consider the idea you are mistaking normal things (dust, insects, etc...) for demons, orbs, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I want you to Prove to me that UFO's DONT exist.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by youeffohh

I want you to Prove to me that UFO's DONT exist.

Lol ok, if you only understood how wrong this statement is....I guess this is the perfect example of a believer’s logical/critical thinking skills.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well Prove it. You always ask the "believers" to prove that they do exist. Why cant someone prove that they don't?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
alot of talk but no evidence yet,

www.southparkstudios.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
All actual evidence is on a need to know basis.

Obviously if Obama put a UFO on display in the Mall tomorrow, the reaction would be as follows:

1: disbelief. "It's a fake!"

2. anger. "This is all a LIE meant to UNDERMINE TRADITIONAL VALUES!"

3: finally, acceptance. Which would mean a total reversal from the status quo of belief. Which would equate to a major loss of tax-free revenue.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by youeffohh

You can't prove a negative can you?

Using your criteris Santa Claus, Pixies or God exist until someone proves they do not. That crazy situation would mean that ANYTHING we can imagine exists until it is proved not to, madness.

I do not want to believe ETs exist, I want to KNOW that they do. Belief without evidence weakens the case and every seagull, hub cap and whatnot that was 'proof positive' then turns out to be a mundane "UFO" explanation makes the UFO community look like the sad, delusional folk of Hollywood and mental institutions the press portrays.

I want a case where NO ONE can dispute it!! I have not heard of one yet, I was excited by Shag Harbor, Kecksburg and 1967 Malmstrom AFB but, for me, there is no proof positive.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

For sure critical thinking hardly seems to exist in the UFO 'Cult'.

I keep saying I ant to know not believe!!!

Time and time again the UFO community have been taken for a ride and its 'believers' fleeced by into buying the latest book, DVD or lecture tour.

We live in a surveillance society (I live in the UK) with a camera to hand for practically everyone no solid, proof positive photos. We have video, mobile phones, digital recorders and all we get are flaky or fake pictures and eye-witness testimony. Eye witness testimony is not always accurate, humans are fallible, yet because someone says they saw something we have to believe it....crazy..

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by __rich__

There will always be someone to blame it on. Shadow governments, regular governments, disinfo agents, skeptics, and so on.

Eventually, we all hope there will be real proof. Until then, why scapegoat everyone else?

While we're looking for the proof of extraterrestrial visitation, why don't we ask for some proof on these shadowy governmental conspiracies?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by youeffohh

No one can prove UFOs (of the extraterrestrial variety) actually exist and are visiting our Blue Planet.

The point which has been raised is that people state the existence of UFOs and aliens as fact, but there is no evidence to back it all up. Perhaps if we all moved towards a position whereby the visitation of UFOs is referred to as the Theory that UFOs, then that will help.

It is not about proving UFOs do not exist, because in the absence of evidence of their existence - they don't.

I am personally of the opinion that we are “not alone” in the Universe, but without physical evidence of UFOs and aliens visiting Earth, I remain sceptical. Clearly, to some people a wobbly, out of focus blob in the sky and posted on YouTube is proof enough, but my standards are set a bit higher than that.

Regards

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
prove that there are really other stars and planets out there besides ours!
b/c i have seen no proof! we are the only existing matter in the universe! i can play the dumb skeptic to!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I like your thread topic.

However, I think your terminology is slightly off. I know where you are going with this thread, but I think the question needs to be cleared up.

Do 'Unidentified Flying Objects' exist? (UFO)

Do aliens visit Earth in flying objects? (UFO)

Does the airforce have anything in the air, which non-military civilians cannot identify? (UFO)

Can space debris (meteors, asteroids, and satellites) fall into Earth's atmosphere, and can they be considered unidentified by civilians? (UFO)

Get it?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well don't you realize that the simple fact that YOU are alive means that we are not alone?
See not everyone is open-minded. Which is why religion still plagues us till this day.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Quasar_La-Zar]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Well don't you realize that the simple fact that YOU are alive means that we are not alone?
See not everyone is open-minded. Which is why religion still plagues us till this day.

You presented a contradiction. If people were not open minded, religion would not exist at all. Since the whole logic behind religion is 'philosophical' and 'supernatural', people would have to be open minded to examine its metaphysical elements.

Remember, the main causality for religion is based upon the fear behind unknown elements. Death, life, etc... People were looking pretty deeply for answers, so you cannot say that religion is a close-minded philosophy. Only those who follow it blindly are closed minded to other possibilities. Big difference.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hmm , im a bit confused by this thread , are people suposed to prove the exsistance of extraterrestial life forms (ET) or Unidentified Flying Object (ufo)?

Becouse no one can prove (ET) for a fact.

But there are hundreds of (Ufo) pictures and some movies too.

If you want i can go on a mission and find a bunch of Ufo´s that have been identified as such.

But i can not find any aliens, except pictures that most have been proved to be fakes.

Explain what you want and i will go and find you some information.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Don't ET's have to exist, as a mathematical probability?

It seems arrogant to assume Humans are the only "intelligent" life form in the Universe.

Even more probable is that humanity has been seeded and guided along by a benevolent "creator".

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join