It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
John Callahan has evidence. What does the OP have to say about this incident?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Great videos!
I think Ol Dragger really does believe. He is just trying to provoke us all into giving up the goods just to see what we have....maybe he is some sort of disinfo agent working for the government, looking for footage and evidence to confiscate...watch out for that Old Dragger

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Much better, courtesy clears the path of many obstacles.

I had alien contact before the saucer landed.....there were many saucers. The mist on the mountains are Giants hundreds of feet tall. They came to Earth on the outside of the crafts which are also composed of living peoples. The people disembark and the craft is gone. There are many more of them than us. Got to rest. Google my username and see how many webpages are available. more later

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WATCHER.1
The certified 500 yr old Piri Ries map clearly shows the coastlines, mountains, and major rivers of Europe, Africa, North America, South America and Antartica. We did not know what the coastline of Antartica looked like until ground penetrating radar. It has been under a mile of ice for 10,000 yrs or more.
I used to believe that too, but it's not true, it doesn't match Antarctica at all, not even the south American coast below Brazil:

www.uwgb.edu...

the fit with Brazil is surprisingly good. Features on the South American coast down to southern Brazil can be identified with certainty. Beyond that, though, the map is fantasy. It doesn't match either South America or Antarctica very well.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

"We know, not only from research and psychology, but simple empirical evidence in the history of science ... that the lowest form of evidence that exists in this world is eyewitness testimony. Which is scary because that's some of the highest form of evidence in the court of law." - Neil deGrasse Tyson
^ This quote is from 2:52 through 4:10.

The video has a mixture of humor, seriousness, and some insults (some might find it insulting). I find it informative. The argument from ignorance is rampant here on ATS when it comes to UFOs, unfortunately. For instance, here's an example: "Massive sightings of the same UFO type spread out over various locations TONIGHT!". This is almost the holy grail: multiple sightings, multiple evidence via videos from different locations, hundreds of eyewitnesses. It turns out that there was a high probability that these were lanterns. Doing a few searches for "fourth of july 2010 lanterns" shows that there were indeed people from different places letting go orange-colored lanterns around the US and perhaps the globe. Does this disprove that the lights were UFOs? Perhaps not, but it does prove that there's a possibility that the lights were something other than UFOs.

* YouTube Search: "fourth of july 2010 lanterns"
* YouTube Search: "july 4th 2010 lanterns"

So what would it take to prove that there have been ET visitations to our planet? For me ... something far more credible than eyewitness testimonies.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ZeeSquared]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by debris765nju

Do you really think anyone takes you seriously? ReallY?

In yer own words ole dragger.....
no star no flag , in fact i think this thread is an exercise in stupidity.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The Turkey case is one of the best ones of course because it has been looked at and found to be real footage.

Regarding the pictures the OP is looking for I believe that these days it's much too easy to fake them. If someone is good at using Photoshop then every imaginable pic could be done with more or less perfection depending on the skills of the artist. THEREFORE I think it's virtually impossible to decide from a sole picture if a case is real or not.

But I think the evidence THAT we have been visited is overwhelming. There is indeed so much evidence that I can't understand why someone would have any doubt about the presence of UFOs.

The real problem is that sceptics always require to see a picture or a video before they are able to see the thruth in this topic. And both types of media are easily to be faked nowadays and it will get harder and harder to find out which footage is real and which is not.

The best pictures and footage are in the possession of the industrial-military-complex. Having top secret and beyond classification this kind of material will not see the light of the public so easily. Hope that some day a hacker like Gary McKinnon has luck to get some and release them to the public domain.

Watch the movie "The day before disclosure" (www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com...) and there you have a good summary of the evidence that we have. There are cases with so many witnesses like the Phoenix Lights or the Belgium UFO wave that there cannot be any doubt this phenomenon is real.

I myself have seen a UFO this year and even without that sighting I have been convinced that so many people can't lie.

It's sad however that there are some people who feel the need to fake pictures and footage. These guys have my pity. They will never understand the truth.

- mrmasterjoe

(Edited for typos)

[edit on 11-7-2010 by mrMasterJoe]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

A few questions...

Your title says "..just one ufo pic". but u then go on to say that we have to be able to prove its Aliens and not humans. well how can a photo of a ufo ,which is by definition a object, show an entity? and even if it did show an "alien", without his off world birth cert (the long form im assuming ) and visiting his homeworld ,to make sure hes not pulling your leg, how would u know if hes ET? So your title is a lie ... you would never accept anything less than a trip to he/she/its homeworld to see his long form AT the place of his birth as "PROOF" of being a true ET and not some earthly species. I suggest that if thats the kind proof you need then even if "aliens" appeared on the white house lawn saying "we come in peace" you would say its not "Proof" of ETs. if u did say that you would be right. but if thats all true then your are just a troll looking to rile people up by asking "show me a pic" when u know no pic will suffice.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
if there are no such things as aliens and ufo's i wonder where the inspiration for these paintings came from?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
man the aliens must have really pissed off the troll / OP, one too many anal probes and no flowers or breakfast the morning after buddy?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
someone showed me this eons ago. Never believed it. Whatever

Supposedly a ufo engine or something.

img37.imageshack.us...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think that picture came from a history channel production,remember the one of the kgb soviet forces finding remains of some creature in the giza area,when they opened the tomb some strange gas came out and made a soilder sick,the picture was another segment of the show.
I wish it was true!! but i dont buy it

I do belive were being visited

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Common Sence dictates that we are not the only intelligent life form in the entire universe. We have learnt t walk, run, ride, drive, fly, been to the moon... In a thousand years time (if we don't extinct ourselves), we will have the tech to travel to other systems and colonise other worlds....

Whats to say, that other species whom have been round for just a few thousand years longer havn't got there first and payed us a visit?

Common sence indicates that they have & we have seen em'. There won't be 1000% proof untill they reveal themselves. Once a hot alien chick poses for playboy and joind Hef' in the mansion, we'll have all the proof we need..lol

Until then, you'll have to settle for blurry pics and fakes...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The troll ... err I mean topic starter
seems to be confusing evidence with proof. There are plenty of issues in science for which no proof is available yet discussion and hypotheses are considered legit.

I say this thread is a waste of anyone's time.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ok I vote for this thread to be closed because to be honest its a waste of time.
People either believe in ets or not , ufo's however are fact be they man made or other worldly origin.
If there was total proof out there the op wouldnt be trolling the thread , an we all wouldnt be trying to prove it to him . And to be fair who the hell cares if he believes or not. Out of everyone I know the majority dont believe in aliens and the ones that do have done such little research that when the topic comes up in conversation they bring up the most irrelivant information you can think of .
Also anytime a new pic gets released its usually debunked pretty quick, and to be fair they im glad because then we are left with a small amout of evidence that no one can explain and that goes massivley in our favour.
So yeah believe or dont but feel free to come here and share your views and ideas and we will debate them like we always have , but as far as this thread is concerned youd have better luck argueing the existesnce of god with the pope.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

I would have to say that it is up to those who believe there is proof of alien beings flying spacecraft to prove the photos are real. I could fake a picture of me with Nessie and ask you to prove me wrong. For 60-odd years we've been bombarded with photos and stories of alien visitors, and while I would love to believe they are true, the OP has a very valid point even if he does go about it in a very boisterous way.

He's right, that ATS and the Internet probably have too much space filled with hoax pictures and videos from people saying there is proof of aliens visiting Earth. There is no proof. Only evidence points that way, but it also points the way that humans could be flying these so-called alien ships. In fact, there is no evidence, never mind proof, to say that there was a being of any kind in the vast amount of cases. And as for the crafts, they could also be terrestrial.

Cases like the 62 kids in Africa make it SEEM undeniably true that we have been visited, as do many other cases from throughout history, but again there is no proof. If I said that I'd be abducted by aliens, people would believe me. That is how gullible people can be.

Photos and videos and peoples accounts doesn't make it proof. Evidence is not proof. We shouldn't get confused.

S&F

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OK, so usually I use Disclose.tv (Which has become a hole for pious "Christian" zealots to post on) but decided to finally join ATS because of this thread!

Here is what I have to say on the matter of "Proof".
There is NONE.

There is evidence which "indicates" that craft/vehicles of sorts is being controlled intelligently. This does not prove that Aliens OR the Government/Military are controlling them though.
There is also evidence indicating that people are having experiences which lead them to believe that other worldly beings are interfering with human existence but this is not proof.
There is historical documentation which could be interpreted to indicate the visitation of other worldly beings but since these can be interpreted in other fashions, it is again, not proof.
There are also radio transmissions (WOW) and other visible data (radar/video), that indicate that things are invading airspace or are intelligently creating signals. However, again, not proof.

Does this make the whole subject ripe for scrutiny? Of course it does. Does it make it invalid? Absoloutely not.
The search for Aliens or the truth behind UFOs is equally as important as the truths behind religions and should be studied as such. People should discuss and question all evidence and like religion, should make their minds up accordingly.

Here is my personal opinion on the matter (which I'm sure no one actually cares about but meh... so what)

The universe is undeniably massive. Approximately 13.75bn years old. Galaxies were forming after a few million years (as recent telescope data suggests). Our personal little corner, on the arm of the spiral galaxy, the milky way, is approximately 4bn years old. This leaves us with around 9.75bn years where other planets/stars/civilisations could rise and fall. We have only been around in our current form (using accepted scientific/historical theory) for about 200,000 years, whilst basic life has existed for about 1.5-2bn years and our currently advanced stage of civilisation has taken approximately 10,000 - 5000 years to develop. So... We are very very young by the universal comparison.

If, let's say, even ten stars in the universe manage to make it to that stage, and five are taken out of the equation by natural disasters or destroy themselves, that leaves five that could potentially evolve and advance way beyond us. If this happened even 1000 years before us, that would mean that there is a civilisation out there somewhere that is 1000 years more intellecutally developed than us. Now let's add some zeros. If a civilisation is 1,000,000 years more advanced, what is to say they haven't found a way around universal constants? (And infact, if you read "13 things that don't make sense" you will realise that universal constants could be incorrect and infact could be varying constants) They could see us like we see the fruit fly or the chimp. It is actually LIKELY that something would visit us to study us.

So... yes.. I believe that Aliens exist. I believe that it is LIKELY they visit us and study us, but I am not certain and have no proof. I just look at the evidence indicating the plausability and make my conclusions based on that.

The problem arises when people post pathetic photos of clearly home made ufos (Adamski - I work in VFX and can tell you, his photos are fake. The scale/blurring/reflections etc are completely wrong), or start talking about psychic visitations (ala. Edgar Cayce, John Lear). This does not lend credibility to the subject.

In conclusion, to the person that started this thread... Before you start slating everything, do your research and come to realise that whilst there is no proof, there is evidence indicating that it happens and scientific fact to back up the plausibility. Until you personally see a UFO or Alien, you will always be skeptical, just don't be completely closed minded!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You have already decided that UFOs aren't alien craft, which makes you no better or worse than those believers who have already decided that they are.

Both you and the believers have hit a stalemate because neither is willing to be open to the possibility of the other. As can be seen in this thread.

All this thread proves to me is that close-mindedness and/or irrational belief will get you nowhere near the truth. Thanks for highlighting that fact.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Edgar Mitchell says he was briefed on ufos and alien life. Nuff said

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

I don't believe it's fake either. It's off a film that was puchased from the Soviets after their Gov't collapsed; From what I remember it wasn't cheap... Or Debunked either, It went under the "knife" so to speak and everything is authentic, right down to the film itself.

They have a autopsy video aswell. You can find the fottage of the crashed UFO and such in a documentary called "The Secret KGB UFO files" not a bad watch, it's hosted by Roger Moore

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Super Chubby

Super Chubby.....

Sorry mate.....

That documentary is riddled with hoaxes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join