It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by rusethorcain

its disapointing youve not learned anything from your previous mistakes.

you havnt researched or checked any of those claims. You say "62 school children" but i'll bet all the money i have you cant produce 62 witness statements - one from each child. Why is that ? why do the pictures of the alien they draw vary so much. One has the alien with long hair another has it being bald. Things like that dont even register inside your mind

You dont have the ability to critically evaluate any information presented to you. You blindly belive anything on youtube or pro ufo websites . I warned you they post bunk but you still repeat the garbage they present without checking it.

sorry but you are a lost cause destined to keep repeating the same mistakes over & over. I cant help you anymore.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by yeti101]

Not sure your "help" is necessary or solicited, in fact I think this could very well apply here:

God Complex
www.urbandictionary.com...

A psychosis based in uncontrolled narcissism, inflated arrogance and a perceived need to subjugate and/or ridicule other individuals deemed to be inferior or unworthy.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Why bother?
Most of these people are fervent believers, Praise the ET!
Nothing would ever cause them to think, they want it that way...soo...
that's why I don't bother anymore.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by covert1

I believe you have picked up on what I have, OldDragger and EsSeeEye are both suffering from a form of PTSS as they have had an a most awful, traumatic alien experience which their conscious (which whole heartedly denies Alien existence) and subconscious (which is screaming about their ET experience which they are ignoring through their belief in Hard Core Science). Both sides are clashing extensively causing anger, sinisism and closed mindedness. Either they are the same person or incredibly similar they both are going through the same type of denial.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh good God!
Pseudo science and, uh, er.......rather silly reasoning at it's best!
Could you be more pretentious? Why yes, I believe you can!
And probably will be!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

sorry but you are a lost cause destined to keep repeating the same mistakes over & over. I cant help you any more.

Groundhog Day man... Groundhog Day!

IRM

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Oh good God! Pseudo science and, uh, er.......rather silly reasoning at it's best! Could you be more pretentious? Why yes, I believe you can! And probably will be!

Well, no matter what I say to you or what anyone can give you as proof will crack your shield of negativism and denial. You have a repeated pattern of denial and sinisism and right now I am a bit weak from an experience you would label as mental or dreams which is most seriously is not. No rude comments please.
So you have the explanations , you have my answer and even told you the TRUTH and even diagnosed your reasoning pattern. This is up to you to go around posting in your negative, hard driven denial but you will not ever grown just thinking in a cold scientific mindset.

So maybe this finally covers answers to all questions on this thread and will shut it down like you want it to be.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by covert1

So you have the explanations , you have my answer and even told you the TRUTH and even diagnosed your reasoning pattern. ------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew you could be more pretentious!
Thank you for the "diagnosis!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I knew you could be more pretentious! Thank you for the "diagnosis!

Not pretentious just cold hard Truth like you and EsSeeEye need right now, which I believe you could be one and the same or incredibly similar. I just edited the post just above and added another sentence on the bottom. So take it how you would like but you might want to think about what I have posted to you deep down.

Actually I have matched you in strength in opposition for the favor of ETs and their reasoning even in a weak state right now from an experience.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Actually I have matched you in strength in opposition for the favor of ETs and their reasoning even in a weak state right now from an experience.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.
Go take a shower and a long nap.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
[q

Ok. Go take a shower and a long nap.

LOL , thank you for this suggestion but if I did you would have even stronger opposition. This is probably one of the most respectful responses you have given and yes, you are welcome

I have work to go along with so I will take leave and set you back to your activities.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

[edit on 20-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I respect your opinion Dragger. We may never know who is telling the truth or who is lying. But I'm a practical guy who looks at things logically. Think about the size of our universe. It is infinite and always expanding. There are trillions upon trillions of stars and planets, so there are trillions upon trillions of possibilities of other life forms. To think that we are the only ones who are alive in this universe, let alone this entire GALAXY, is foolish. We may or may not have been visited by other life forms, and the truth is we may never know for sure simply because powerful information is kept hidden from the general public. But that doesn't mean that we HAVEN'T been visited. Anything is possible. The only thing I can tell you is to think logically. Do you really think we are the only ones in this universe?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by OldDragger

Despite some peoples lack of apparent reading comprehension,
this thread was never intended to be a "you post it, I'll debumk it" thread.
If you have something you want discussed, please start your own thread
about it!
Jeez!

The name then, is a little misleading...

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

Is there an echo in here?

You keep veering from the topic. I am posting proof of visitation. If nobody believes it...well I can't twist anyone's arm but the proof is a compilation. Not just one picture or report.

You really don't get it do you? That video is so laughable it is unbelievable. Not once did the video mention anything about aliens. Just UFO's. Not "something darting through space in ways unimaginable by a human". And you really expected us to take the minute-and-something long video seriously as proof? I realise you are genuinely serious but I also have to say it seems you are delirious too.

We've proved most of your "proof" is nothing but speculation. There was a video showing you how to think about something with an open mind and explaining how your logic is flawed beyond comprehension. We have told you the difference between facts and beliefs, UFO's and Alien SPaceships, proof and evidence - you just can't fight your corner because you know there is nothing to fight. There's nothing wrong with believing in alien life but it's another thing to say for a fact that aliens visit us without any logical explanation.

"what's that thing in the sky?"

"I don't know"

"Neither do I.......it must be aliens! There's no other explanation."

"But....oh never mind"

I'm beginning to like the idea of listening to Andromeda dude

[edit on 20/7/2010 by itchy_tartan_blanket]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow, I just thought it would be nice to check out ATS again. Now, people are still trolling and there are no news (LOL).

Anyway … each to his own. :p

Bye =)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

I think the thread title is pretty cut and dry. ::shruggs::

But then again, I dont need reading comprehension lessons.

And I am a good listener too... Listen...more evidence. Even Alexander the Great saw flying shields, one emitted a beam of light, soldiers from 2 armies recorded the sightings. Combine these Ancient accounts, with modern day astronauts, the 62 school children, the disclosure summit, even the Vatican and I think we have a preponderance of evidence, unrelated and yet together supporting each other is enough to constitute proof.

Google Video Link

And here is a quote from a thread on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Vatican’s openness to discussion of extraterrestrial life is no accident. It is part of an openness policy secretly adopted by the United Nations in February 2008. In fact, the Vatican is playing a leading role in preparing the world for extraterrestrial disclosure.

That doesn't constitute proof. That is pure conjecture and can be explained by a multitude of scenarios and not just alien visitation.

And your memory is so short that you forget we showed you enough info to constitute you rethinking your stance on the astronauts?
You even replied to those posts...

At first I thought you were going to bring something to this thread but now you are just throwing anything you can and each time you do, it is a lot worse than the last one. It's quite sad really. Reading back on your posts I can actually notice when you start to put no effort into your posts.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

its disapointing youve not learned anything from your previous mistakes.

you havnt researched or checked any of those claims. You say "62 school children" but i'll bet all the money i have you cant produce 62 witness statements - one from each child. Why is that ? why do the pictures of the alien they draw vary so much. One has the alien with long hair another has it being bald. Things like that dont even register inside your mind

You dont have the ability to critically evaluate any information presented to you. You blindly belive anything on youtube or pro ufo websites . I warned you they post bunk but you still repeat the garbage they present without checking it.

sorry but you are a lost cause destined to keep repeating the same mistakes over & over. I cant help you anymore.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by yeti101]

I always thought those who believed in aliens were truthseekers. I don't know what has happened in recent years.

But well said yeti

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by covert1

Debunkers and skeptics;
That you require more intimate physical proof, what this might entail I can only venture a guess, psychologically speaking might be an unconscious "cry for help."
I won't try to analyze why you impossibly imagine all of these reports are 100% debunkable too...en.wikipedia.org...
Hopefully heres more than enough data (see films above) to make the Pros debunking earn their "paychecks"

I believe you have picked up on what I have, OldDragger and EsSeeEye are both suffering from a form of PTSS as they have had an a most awful, traumatic alien experience which their conscious (which whole heartedly denies Alien existence) and subconscious (which is screaming about their ET experience which they are ignoring through their belief in Hard Core Science). Both sides are clashing extensively causing anger, sinisism and closed mindedness. Either they are the same person or incredibly similar they both are going through the same type of denial.

For the proof they require there will be no concrete hard core proof, actually even if a UFO landed in their driveway, if an et did not exit and introduce themselves to them they would not believe. They would say it is a government craft. There will be no proof as I have detailed the explanation in my post on Page 65 and 66.

Zetans you say? Why can't you back up any of the claims in here? All you are doing is attacking people who have asked a very valid question. They have also questioned the logic many have used to come to the conclusion that aliens are visiting the Earth. Why is it that after all this research and all the media available that all we have is questionable evidence?

You say WE have a closed mind. Let me refresh rusethorcains mind and give you some education. Watch this video and give us a counter argument to the video explaining how believing aliens visit the Earth can be justified using logic.

Thanks to KIZZZZY for the video

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
INFORMATION REGARDING EVIDENCE OF CROP CIRCLES TAKEN FROM AN EMAIL RESPONSE SENT TO ME RECENTLY. VERY INFORMATIVE.

Many thanks for your kind enquiry, which was forwarded to me by Linda Howe! Yes, Clifton could be a description of the July 11 solar eclipse, but no good aerial or ground photos of it were obtained, so we were reluctant to comment formally.

A somewhat more reliable “eclipse” crop picture appeared on July 10 at Guys Cliffe (www.cropcircleconnector.com...). We also posted new analyses last night for Suttons Bank of July 5 (www.cropcircleconnector.com...) and Savernake Forest of June 23 (www.cropcircleconnector.com...).

We originally supposed that Savernake Forest might predict bright auroras on Earth during the lunar eclipse of June 26, but nothing of that kind really happened. Then yesterday, I read where the “brightest x-ray burst ever recorded” had disabled the Swift satellite on June 21, just two days before Savernake Forest . And a photo of that deep space x-ray burst certainly seems to resemble the S.F. crop picture, including “distorted spacetime gridlines” near an exploding star. So we had to change our minds concerning that one!

No human fakers could possibly have known, because the x-ray burst was observed on June 21, the crop picture on June 23, yet public notice of the event was not released until July 12. My old friend from Caltech is in charge of that satellite; his dad was a famous astronomer too! Thus in summary, all three of those recent crop pictures show clear astronomical symbolisms:

June 23 Savernake Forest : a great x-ray burst from deep space

July 5 Sutton Bank: a rare planetary-star alignment in the west after sunset

July 10 Guys Cliffe: a total solar eclipse on July 11

(July 12 Clifton : a total solar eclipse?)

as do many other crop pictures from the summer of 2010, or indeed the whole history of this phenomenon (www.cropcircleconnector.com...).

“There is just so much going on, and someone has to put this all together, and there is no one better than you. What do you think they are really trying to tell us in a general sense from your years of research? Your opinion would mean so much to me. Thank you for dedicating your life to finding the truth as the rest of the world sleeps. There are people out there that really care. I just wish everyone would start paying attention. I am just so confused in trying to put it all together.”

Yes indeed: truer words have never been written! Well, despite years of careful study, we still do not really know who might be designing all of those amazing crop pictures each summer, and placing them silently in fields across England or Europe (mainly). Linda, Mike and I have been discussing whether they might come from the spirit world or human afterlife? Another plausible and not exclusive hypothesis would cite extra-terrestrials. Yet as you say, “the rest of the world sleeps”.

Why is that? Personally I can see two reasons.

First, the mainstream media have continuously lied about the true nature of “crop circles” since 1990, when they set up Colin Andrews for a fake, and when they planted a false “Doug and Dave” story worldwide. So someone in power must certainly be afraid of what modern crop pictures represent, and the forces who make them?

Secondly, in the absence of official scientific involvement, and clear censorship of subject in all academic peer-reviewed journals (see for example the pdf file attached), this subject has attracted a wide variety of “New Age” followers, which is good in some respects. Yet a certain proportion of those are very much “out on the fringe” in terms of intellectual or logical abilities. So when hard scientists see what kind of strange people follow the field, they want to get involved even less!

Linda has been studying crop pictures far longer than me or Mike or Marina. She wrote several great books about them in the 1990’s, long before I became involved in 2002, Mike in 2008, or Marina at about the same time.

Those crop pictures are also telling us something important about December 2012 and the ancient Mayans, but we are still not sure what exactly. One can only conclude from this that the mysterious “crop artists” do not currently want to be “known”! Yet hopefully matters will become more clear as we approach December 2012 (only two and one-half years to go). So let’s all be patient, and wait to see what happens next?

They can also see into the future, for example by making two “BP oil spill” crop pictures in 2007 at Martinsell or Hinton Down. I went into their Martinsell picture, but had no idea what it meant at the time. So we have no choice but to wait and watch, and try to learn all aspects of the pictorial language which they are using?

Many thanks once again, Andrew, for your clear and interested enquiry! If you wish to learn more, you can join Mark Fussell’s Crop Circle Connector website for a small price, and get complete access to the Archives 1985-2009, plus instant updates by email whenever a new crop picture appears. One can also usefully join Linda’s Earthfiles website, where one can access more complete analyses of crop pictures including field reports, eyewitnesses, etc. over many years as well.

Best wishes, Red Collie in Sydney (plus Mike and Marina)

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

itchy_tartan_blanket says:

You really don't get it do you? That video is so laughable it is unbelievable.

maybe your laughter is a perceived necessity and defense mechanism which permits you the illusion that the video is unbelievable??

besides, you continually demonstrate a lack of ability to actually pay attention to the evidence and proof being presented. perhaps you are too busy cluttering up the blog with your laughin out loud to notice the inconsistancy of your take on the subject matter verses the reality of the subject matter being discussed?

case and point:

Not once did the video mention anything about aliens.

Really? Not once? Not once did the video mention anything about aliens?

really? someone is not paying attention. you should not lie like this, it makes your credibility less and less credible.

at 0:35 seconds into the video we clearly hear the mission commander aboard the Discovery state: "Houston, this is Discovery. We still have the Alien Spacecraft under observnce."

this particular astronaut is one of dozens who have been summoned to the united nations and who have testified under oath about their experiences in space with spacecraft that is not known to the astronauts from numerous nations, not just America's NASA.

video @ 0:35 - 0:50 (space shuttle mission commander, in space)

"Houston, this is Discovery. We still have the ALIEN SPACECRAFT under observance."

so who is the liar? the video or itchy_tartan_blanket who clearly tells us no lies when itchy states as fact:
"Not once did the video mention anything about aliens."

Itchy_tartan_blanket,

Are you going to say you are sorry for lying to us?

i'd appreciate it if you would stop lying to people on my ATS.

really.

thanks,
et

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Despite some peoples lack of apparent reading comprehension,
this thread was never intended to be a "you post it, I'll debumk it" thread.
If you have something you want discussed, please start your own thread
about it!
Jeez!

Please stay on topic & stop derailing your own thread with faulty logic, ok???

ORIGINAL TOPIC:

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

i hope this thread lives forever as a testament to the "debate".

seems to me the OP has done nothing more than gone fishing and taken the worm off the hook and then blames other ATS members for not catching any fish.

-et

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

You really don't get it do you? That video is so laughable it is unbelievable.

maybe your laughter is a perceived necessity and defense mechanism which permits you the illusion that the video is unbelievable??

besides, you continually demonstrate a lack of ability to actually pay attention to the evidence and proof being presented. perhaps you are too busy cluttering up the blog with your laughin out loud to notice the inconsistancy of your take on the subject matter verses the reality of the subject matter being discussed?

case and point:

Really? Not once? Not once did the video mention anything about aliens?

really? someone is not paying attention. you should not lie like this, it makes your credibility less and less credible.

at 0:35 seconds into the video we clearly hear the mission commander aboard the Discovery state: "Houston, this is Discovery. We still have the Alien Spacecraft under observnce."

this particular astronaut is one of dozens who have been summoned to the united nations and who have testified under oath about their experiences in space with spacecraft that is not known to the astronauts from numerous nations, not just America's NASA.

video @ 0:35 - 0:50 (space shuttle mission commander, in space)

"Houston, this is Discovery. We still have the ALIEN SPACECRAFT under observance."

so who is the liar? the video or itchy_tartan_blanket who clearly tells us no lies when itchy states as fact:
"Not once did the video mention anything about aliens."

Itchy_tartan_blanket,

Are you going to say you are sorry for lying to us?

i'd appreciate it if you would stop lying to people on my ATS.

really.

thanks,
et

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

all that bumping of your gums to say that because I didn't hear it or that American accents aren't exactly my forte or the fact it's late. Either way, I can easily put my hands up and say I made an error. And? It still proves nothing except your complete lack of maturity and reasoning.
You could have quite easily made less of a spectacle of yourself...and proves the fact I have absolutely no qualms about "losing face"
I take ithe error as a reminder to be a bit more thorough. turn every negative into a positive ;-)

In fact, I remember I once blindly thought that, beyond a doubt, aliens absolutely existed and were visiting Earth all the time and probably lived among us. All the photos, videos, accounts, ancients, art - substantial evidence to prove it. But I seen the light, and no it wasn't an alien ship, and I admitted to myself I was wrong to assume such things. . I opened my mind and reassessed everything I held to be true. The true trait of an open mind. How very comforting to know that all the time I thought my mind was open and by the time I realised I was wrong about it, my mind was open again. So don't worry about losing face. You won't really notice much of a change. It is not important to me but it seems that way for you and others.

Not everyone can stand with their hands up and say "sorry I was wrong". I get the sense that doing such a thing could be something quite "alien" to yourself. As with logic.

Watch the video that KIZZZY posted. Nobody seems to have much to say about it.

Take the Red Pill

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join