It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Despite some peoples lack of apparent reading comprehension,
this thread was never intended to be a "you post it, I'll debumk it" thread.
If you have something you want discussed, please start your own thread
about it!
Jeez!

The name then, is a little misleading...

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

Is there an echo in here?

You keep veering from the topic. I am posting proof of visitation. If nobody believes it...well I can't twist anyone's arm but the proof is a compilation. Not just one picture or report.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think the thread title is pretty cut and dry. ::shruggs::

But then again, I dont need reading comprehension lessons.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

I think the thread title is pretty cut and dry. ::shruggs::

But then again, I dont need reading comprehension lessons.

And I am a good listener too... Listen...more evidence. Even Alexander the Great saw flying shields, one emitted a beam of light, soldiers from 2 armies recorded the sightings. Combine these Ancient accounts, with modern day astronauts, the 62 school children, the disclosure summit, even the Vatican and I think we have a preponderance of evidence, unrelated and yet together supporting each other is enough to constitute proof.

Google Video Link

And here is a quote from a thread on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Vatican’s openness to discussion of extraterrestrial life is no accident. It is part of an openness policy secretly adopted by the United Nations in February 2008. In fact, the Vatican is playing a leading role in preparing the world for extraterrestrial disclosure.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,I am sure that what ever evidence that may or may not exist will not find its way on to this silly forum.

There is evidence from many years, of rationale individuals with no agenda at all speaking of encounters with humanoid creatures and craft that apparently are advanced beyond what we are capable of.

All before mass communication was available.

Who they are and why they show themselves is unknown to us.

Demanding that they be shown to you as proof is ludicrous and ignorant.

So true and i guess it leaves one to wonder if they are really aliens from off world? Extraterrestrial life is defined as life that does not originate from Earth. Or they are us from the future ? Perhaps they are from here but in another dimension of time space? What is an alien i guess that is up to interpretation. What if our descendants from the future are lying to TPTB or TPTB know they are from the future. This could change the future preventing time travelers from going back in time in theory. What do we really know? I guess he OP's question is "show me proof" what is proof? In court testimony is considered as a form of evidence no? Yet the testimony of Astronauts, Pilots and Military Brass is not taken in to evidence with some. And there is enough of these people coming forward with nothing to gain like Oneolddude said to convince a jury.

As for photos as you may know incidents like bentwaters demonstrate the military's confiscation of footage and film evidence as well as other cases as a cover up. So it is difficult for anyone in the military, NASA or any agency to leak photos because TPTB consider it to be a "THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY"

And when a supposed photo of an alien autopsy or shaking hands with the president surfaces it is laughed off by the majority. But what of those photos are real? What of you have seen the evidence and are still not willing to consider it as proof positive? Then what?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

The Vatican? I don't think they have anything. I think they just don't want to

be left behind being that they screw up on that Galileo thing . The Vatican is

just giving their stamp of approval.

Wiki:

"Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. As a legal term, "hearsay" can also have the narrower meaning of the use of such information as evidence to prove the truth of what is asserted. Such use of "hearsay evidence" in court is generally not allowed. This prohibition is called the hearsay rule."

[edit on 20-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The kids from Africa could have seen a stealth plane land with a man

dressed in aviation black garb. They are exposed to cartoons, movies, Star

Wars et al. Come on.

Who knows what Alexander saw. Ball of light? Meteor?

Disclosure witnesses? Well Greer put a lid on that eh? Greer and his PUJA

$$$$$$$

I would like to see some hard core evidence. We can't even get a pic or video

that is not blurred or hoaxed.

Again.....I do not say that Aliens do not exist. I think they must. I cannot

think that we are the only intelligent life on a planet albeit a questionable

intelligence

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

The Vatican? I don't think they have anything. I think they just don't want to

be left behind being that they screw up on that Galileo thing . The Vatican is

just giving their stamp of approval.

Wiki:
"Hearsay is information gathered by one person from another concerning some event, condition, or thing of which the first person had no direct experience. When submitted as evidence, such statements are called hearsay evidence. As a legal term, "hearsay" can also have the narrower meaning of the use of such information as evidence to prove the truth of what is asserted. Such use of "hearsay evidence" in court is generally not allowed. This prohibition is called the hearsay rule."

This is not fact

I don't think they have anything.

fact    /fækt/ Show Spelled[fakt] Show IPA –noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

No one here has any intention of trying to prove to you or anyone else that ufos are real. I have had my own personal experience that confirms it for me, I don't care if you believe, or anyone else for that matter. If we showed you a real alien that you could touch you would say it was a technological hoax, so who cares what you think flatworlder. Believe as you want you won't see us attacking you because we just don't care what you think. Go about your day in your tiny safe box with your righteous indignation and believe what you want....this is our site, if you think it's ridiculous we would like to invite you to NOT VISIT . That would most likely solve your problems. Hahaha!! Have a good day small mind.

Peace and Love,
brarew

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Where exactly is the proof? all I see is astronauts talking about bogeys. They could be anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My fears? lmfao

The Vatican has nothing! PERIOD!

OK this is getting stupid now!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
To quote my friend down at YouTube:

AlienScientist

"... Most UFOs are likely Advanced Military Prototypes, and I believe it is time to disclosure this technology. We're actually running out of time..."

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Now?

You must have missed pages 8 thru 60.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Now?

You must have missed pages 8 thru 60.

Well I was trying not to be rude.....but......but....but...but

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I guess I "kissed" any chances of you blowing me a kiss goodbye!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brarew

Why thank you so much for taking the time to put up your hate mail!
I certainly respect your efforts! thanks again!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by KIZZZY

I guess I "kissed" any chances of you blowing me a kiss goodbye!

Well you don't think I am going to stay here with the one who talks

drivel do ya?

mwaaaaaaaah!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

That's not proof, evidence, or even scientific. It's a fairy tale. What proof do you have to the claims you're making? What do you have to show that the government really has knowledge of aliens? What do you have to show that aliens themselves are covering up their own existence, or that they even have a "governing body" of their own? Or, that they even exist and are visiting us? My subconscious mind creates a lot of things, they're called dreams. They're not real.

(I get the feeling that you and OldDragger are either the same person or incredibly similar so this applies to both of you.)

Wow, you must have been through a terrible ordeal with ETs to be so angry like you are. The unconscious side of you will cause anger like this until you start to remember and accept what has happened, proven through psychology PTSS.
What I have told you and the members of ATS is not dreams or fairytales. In fact all the information I share with others concerning ETs and UFOs I have been blessed with directly from ETs themselves. And I do not go onto other ET information sites and read their content as not to mix in information to possibly make my information not truthful. ATS is safe enough to travel on for reason I will keep to myself. No these are not dreams I know the difference between the two. After 28 years being abducted by Zetans I think I know. If you were taken consistently for 28 years you would know yourself. But you are hiding behind sinesism, anger and a closed mind. No matter what anyone posts to you, you will take at all serious until you accept in yourself what had happened to you. I have extensively studied about the conscious and subconscious so I do know exactly what is dream and what is not.
The TRUTH IS YOU WILL NOT FIND PROOF FOR WHAT YOU ASK and you already know this deep down and you are grasping at anything to in the end blow up in front of people as a release in Anger. As I recently posted ......

As far as proof, you will not find hard core scientific proof like you want, well, not enough definitive proof for skeptics like yourself. Most evidence is painfully tracked down and recovered or confiscated, and what remains is most likely heavily protected by their new owners. And you already know neither our government or aliens want proof out in the open public mainstream. To do so would acknowledge in the existence of ets for both sides disclosure here on earth and with ets so basically losing control can you imagine, forbid the idea.

No proof need as there will not be any kind of concrete proof available.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp

Where exactly is the proof? all I see is astronauts talking about bogeys. They could be anything.

Well all the astronauts don't talk about bogeys. I am saying if you consider the historical claims of men and soldiers of ancient history, almost every ancient culture has drawings of spacemen, the number of photographs and cases since the 40's that remain unexplained, and add them to the statements made by the astronauts, the 62 schoolchildren, the prominent men from NASA and venerable scientist's and world leaders who make up the Disclosure Project, the Bible itself has hundreds of references to the heavens and people coming and going from there accompanied by fire and loud noise, Moses followed a cylinder of light many people interpret as a cigar UFO, and even now the Vatican as well provides some added weight to the argument we have been and are being visited by beings from outer space.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

its disapointing youve not learned anything from your previous mistakes.

you havnt researched or checked any of those claims. You say "62 school children" but i'll bet all the money i have you cant produce 62 witness statements - one from each child. Why is that ? why do the pictures of the alien they draw vary so much. One has the alien with long hair another has it being bald. Things like that dont even register inside your mind

You dont have the ability to critically evaluate any information presented to you. You blindly belive anything on youtube or pro ufo websites . I warned you they post bunk but you still repeat the garbage they present without checking it.

sorry but you are a lost cause destined to keep repeating the same mistakes over & over. I cant help you anymore.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Originally posted by rusethorcain

Debunkers and skeptics;
That you require more intimate physical proof, what this might entail I can only venture a guess, psychologically speaking might be an unconscious "cry for help."
I won't try to analyze why you impossibly imagine all of these reports are 100% debunkable too...en.wikipedia.org...
Hopefully heres more than enough data (see films above) to make the Pros debunking earn their "paychecks"

I believe you have picked up on what I have, OldDragger and EsSeeEye are both suffering from a form of PTSS as they have had an a most awful, traumatic alien experience which their conscious (which whole heartedly denies Alien existence) and subconscious (which is screaming about their ET experience which they are ignoring through their belief in Hard Core Science). Both sides are clashing extensively causing anger, sinisism and closed mindedness. Either they are the same person or incredibly similar they both are going through the same type of denial.

For the proof they require there will be no concrete hard core proof, actually even if a UFO landed in their driveway, if an et did not exit and introduce themselves to them they would not believe. They would say it is a government craft. There will be no proof as I have detailed the explanation in my post on Page 65 and 66.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join