It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Sorry but that's a hoax.

The secret KGB UFO files (hoax)

[edit on 10-7-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
reply to post by Master Shen long

Nobody knows if "aliens" are flying these things, NOBODY.

And you know this as fact? You know what every person on the planet knows about aliens? I bet that there are a select few who really know the truth and they aren't telling.

My opinion on the matter is I believe in aliens and ufos. I believe we fly some and yes aliens fly others. I have all the proof I need in my own experiences and personal strong feelings. I can't convince people to believe and I wish I could see a real picture of an alien, heck for all we know one of the ones floating around on the internet could be real. The best way to show you something you arent suppose to see is to put it in your face so you don't believe it. I dont get why people are always asking for "proof" it depends on your definition of proof. What you think means proof with be a different proof to another, so to me it's pointless for people to demand proof from others. IMO there is proof out there but people don't want to believe it. Heck aliens could land in some peoples yards I know and they would probably still think they weren't real. So it just depends on what you need for proof.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Some people choose to believe. Some choose not to.

And maybe that's because "I want to believe" is a loneliest place in the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Alienreality.....

Unfortunately.....

That's a fake!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

OldDragger.....

And so.....

We can all look forward to seeing the same old material & reading the same old arguments.

I think there is some argument to the effect these "broad brush" threads are wrecking this place.....it's all just more noise.

I suspect a star & flag exercise is afoot.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by eennoo

Ok ill bite.....

What does it take to prove to you that there is ET visitation?

Ok ill bite back...

Well first, a space craft will have to be seen coming from another solar system. Videos, images, etc. Then, those pilots of the space craft must come out and prove they were born on another planet other than Earth.

That is when we have solid proof of aliens.

Does PNV goggle footage of ufo's blasting each other out of the upper atmosphere count?

No, I don't know who is piloting the UFO's, and I don't know where they are from. So there is no proof they are "alien".

Pheonix lights?

The Phoenix lights were just that, lights. No conclusive proof of aliens.. just proof of lights...

Thousands of witnesses seeing the same event including Dubya's cousin or niece (cant remember wich 1) watched with her family a UFO over 3 miles long and blacker than the night sky glide silently over her house?

Did those thousands of witnesses contact that UFO via radio and ask to identify themselves? Did they see aliens piloting the craft? NO, NO..

It could have been humans flying...It could have been aliens flying too.... But is there proof off either? NO. NO PROOF.

What about the Dorothy Izzat footage, never been disproved as footage like that can not be faked even by hollywood.

Zero proof that it involved aliens.. Just more unexplained images.

What about the Blossom Goodchild... oh wait

Exactly....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Meh....

It doesnt take much to satisfy you does it darling?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Post removed by Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Nobody knows if "aliens" are flying these things, NOBODY.

And you know this as fact? You know what every person on the planet knows about aliens? I bet that there are a select few who really know the truth and they aren't telling.

I am willing to believe that. I am willing to believe there is a select few who know what is piloting the aircraft.

When I said NOBODY, I meant you, and normal people.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
My opinion on the matter is I believe in aliens and ufos. I believe we fly some and yes aliens fly others. I have all the proof I need in my own experiences and personal strong feelings. I can't convince people to believe and I wish I could see a real picture of an alien, heck for all we know one of the ones floating around on the internet could be real. The best way to show you something you arent suppose to see is to put it in your face so you don't believe it. I dont get why people are always asking for "proof" it depends on your definition of proof. What you think means proof with be a different proof to another, so to me it's pointless for people to demand proof from others. IMO there is proof out there but people don't want to believe it. Heck aliens could land in some peoples yards I know and they would probably still think they weren't real. So it just depends on what you need for proof.

The "proof" you think you have are assumptions. You are assuming they are "alien" just because of "feelings" you have. Not because you have solid proof, but because you have read or heard or experienced situations that cause you to assume they are real with ZERO solid proof.

I believe aliens exist. I believe it may be possible for them to fly here with advanced technology. There is lots of sightings, and stories, and rumors that point to it being true. But there is ZERO SOLID PROOF. ZERO.

That is the reality of UFOlogy right now.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Ok, tough-guy:

ufos.about.com...

62 children all corroborating the same thing. They all said that they saw a craft land and ALIENS came out of the craft. I'll let you read that.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Battle of Los Angeles. Please note what the government told the people in regards to the situation.

What does that look like to you? A hovering blob of WAR NERVES?!

Oh, it seems they're finally making a movie about it too:

www.imdb.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------

www.timstouse.com...

Dr. Edgar Mitchell and the COUNTLESS OTHER government workers who spilled the beans!

"Make no mistake, Roswell happened. I've seen secret files which show the government knew about it — but decided not to tell the public."
— Ed Mitchell

Have fun with that...

[edit on 7/10/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Let me give you an example of ignorance..

A vehicle that has never been seen before passes by a dumb couple. They can't see who is driving the vehicle, they don't know the make of the vehicle, and it's doing things they have never seen before.

Is it logical for this dumb couple to point and say, "It must be extraterrestrial!"? No, it is not logical.

Just because the vehicle has never been seen before, doesn't mean it is evidence of extraterrestrials.

Just because the vehicle is doing things they have never seen before, doesn't mean it is evidence of extraterrestrials.

The only way for the dumb couple to know FOR A FACT that it is an extraterrestrial, is to see who is driving the vehicle. But even if they look at the drivers and see an odd looking creature driving, it doesn't mean it is alien. That creature could still be from Earth. To know FOR A FACT it is extraterrestrial, there has to be proof they are from another planet.

If you do not have this same standard for proof, then that sets you up to being made a fool. That means any entity, good or bad, could fool you into thinking they are alien.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Still no solid proof.

Even if the 62 kid sighting is a real event, there is no proof that what they saw was "alien". It could still be from "Earth".

All you have is a story, no proof.

The LA battle is not proof of aliens either. It's proof that the USA couldn't identify something in the sky.

Nobody here knows for sure if there were human, or aliens piloting the aircraft. Only assumptions....

Still, NOTHING substantial.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Still no solid proof.

Even if the 62 kid sighting is a real event, there is no proof that what they saw was "alien". It could still be from "Earth".

The LA battle is not proof of aliens either. It's proof that the USA couldn't identify something in the sky.

Nobody here knows for sure if there were human, or aliens piloting the aircraft. Only assumptions....

You have no proof they don't exsist. That is why nobody takes you seriously.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Since 2007 i have been telling and showing people about my alien visitation, the older regulars hate me cause i have posted them so many times. Here it is again. Those are real aliens in the cloud craft, they came to my house in it.

Mod edit: Image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Still no solid proof.

Dude. You are such a troll. You're not even doing any research - you're having us do it.

Have a look-see at those pictures. There's more where that came from.

Oh wait, damn... Those picture those kids drew. They don't look like Aliens. They look like humans. And those aren't flying saucers - they're just those 1994 Zimbabwe vehicles!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Since 2007 i have been telling and showing people about my alien visitation, the older regulars hate me cause i have posted them so many times. Here it is again. Those are real aliens in the cloud craft, they came to my house in it.

Look at the video above to see real proof.

Now you understand that its real.

Your photo is very blurry.

Mod edit: Image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Yeah, with all due respect, that really doesn't look like anything.
We're trying to prove to this guy things that can be backed up by news, (better) images (no offense), and high-up government workers spilling the beans.

I've seen your pictures before and sadly, they are quite ambiguous - to say the least.

You want me to lie? Sorry.

And why would a photo of clouds (or anything, nevertheless) come out with so much colors at such a low resolution? Come on.

And why would you think people would take that seriously? Logic, man...

[edit on 7/10/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi,

I haven't worked out how to put a piccy in the reply yet.. so here is a link..

s305.photobucket.com...

This photo shows the craft that were present over Washington D.C. during the 3 Day flap in 1952.

Note that they are Barbell-like shapes, which I have seen up close in daylight as a 10 year old.. yep, last century.

And I do not think this photo has ever been debunked.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
You have no proof they don't exsist. That is why nobody takes you seriously.

I'm not trying to prove they don't exist!

I'm trying to prove they do exist!

However, there is no proof they exist!

Thats why nobody takes you seriously, you look at this topic as if it were "believers vs skeptics". That is NOT the case.

I am a believer, but a believer that has no proof. Nothing... just assumptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join