It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 114
<< 111  112  113   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunraged

Well no matter what skeptics say I refuse to be of the " never can be " crowd there are way too many cases of police and military personnel seeing these craft, some reports in the 1950's of combined forces of police chasing UFO's over state lines and the descriptions show they weren't ANYTHING man could have made back then or even today with right angle turns hovering and playing cat and mouse and with the police cars then without any sound instantaneous acceleration to disappear.

Skeptics have plenty to say but unlike the witnesses who have videos and in some instances evidence of landing impressions from tons of weight on hard packed ground they the skeptics have NOTHING to show that UFO's don't exist nada zilch zero and I think that makes these hard core individuals all the more determined to try and prove their point ....... which is fine it's their right to try but I know from my own sightings that what I saw wasn't anything that was made by man and as many professionals that was at the National Press Club Disclosure Project in 2001 were witnesses to some incredible sightings I will side with the believers of this fact ..... UFO's are real. Carl

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
KnuckleDragger or whatever your name is 114 pages is too long.

Question: For my benefit and curiosity, are you religious?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This topic has been coming up lately it must be been swept under the rug I didn't know people were talking about the hoaxes so long ago

new topics

<< 111  112  113   >>

join