It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

DrunkYogi
Show me evidence that proves we haven't had any visitation's! It works both ways.

Logically it does not.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Here's a real sighting, Duluth, Minnesota Summer of 2013.
Im not a Brian William's, it's a really sighting of Mystery Lights I spotted.
I am a Semi Pro Photographer, I post on Flickr, so I have the kind of equipment to take good photos.
I also have the expertise to make fake ones, too, but this is not the case.
Mufon never got back to me, it doesn't really matter. I uploaded it finally to do something with the footage.
Noticed your comment, was on Flipboard, that directed me here. I just joined ATS today to post.
The footage on the site is not as good of quality as my original takes, and the video doesn't come through as well either.

Kind regards...
Link:www.ufostalker.com...

a reply to: OldDragger

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry buddy but the real good stuff that your looking for ( most of it ) has been taken off the internet. There's still a few sites that the government doesn't know about ( yet ) but neither do i so big help that is
All i do know is you cant try Google or YouTube because they've been wiped clean of anything too controversial when.it comes to UFO's

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I was referred to this website by a friend I take photos of the sunrise every morning and today I captured photos of a Unidentified Flying Object. Which completely freaked me out nothing like this has ever happened before! I need to know how to copyright my photos so that I can submit them to your website for feedback! I'm hoping someone can tell me what this is! Thank You for your help!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AprilMadden
I'm not sure why you want to copyright it, but this should help:

How do I copyright my photos?

“I’ve taken a great photo and want to sell it. Should I copyright it? How do I copyright a photo?”

How Do I Copyright A Photo? You don’t. It’s already copyrighted. You don’t need to submit a form, and you don’t have to use that “©” symbol or a digital watermark — those are just customary ways of identifying the copyright owner.

Thus you don’t need to read this article. But if you want to, here it is.
You can mark the image with the “©” symbol or fill out a form, but you don't have to.

Did you notice the UFO before you took the picture? Or is it something you noticed after you took the picture, when you looked at the picture?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AprilMadden

You can up load pictures to the site please give as much detail as possible with the exif data if possible .

So we can see camera, focal length etc

If you click on the white circle with what looks like the letter v in it top right on menu bar another menu will appear with the upload option. I wouldn't worry to much about copyright because you can prove you posted it here.

Lets see what you have

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have a line that goes down my torso, many bruises and pinpricks in circles. I also have a chronic disease and almost died - miraculously alive and healing homeopathically. Unfortunately aside some hard to see stuff, they have kept themselves relatively quiet and me in the dark.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Presidentialpanda

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
STILL no evidence, real evidence of aliens or any visitation of Earth by anybody.......but us.
Been a few years, hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PDXEX

SOOOOOO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This thread should be closed already. It has nothing productive on at least the 78 pages I roamed around.

Should I keep looking or...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Bro. Aliens are a fantasy story to hide hightech super-weapons made by humans.

What exactly do you want a picture of? A UFO? Here:

Now if you want to talk basic statistics, there are obviously Aliens. Are they here? Good question. But all UFO's are man-made and what better lie is there than "ALIENS!"?
edit on 5-6-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I guess you are a believer?
UFO's by their nature are unidentifed.Aliens, ghosts, gods etc are all mad made "events" that stem from our primitive nature.
AND, your reply means........you have no proof either!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

Your premise is flawed; if you take a photograph of something that cannot be explained, then how isn't there something to study?

The photo has to have an explanation, but the fact being "some don't have a known explanation" would suggest that we just haven't discovered it yet. In that regard; it's a very confirmed and real Unidentified Flying Object, or UFO.

Now; that doesn't mean Alien and a picture of a UFO doesn't prove what's inside it; but it is proof of it.

How do you prove something you saw and took a photo of, but were unable to catch? Usually the photo is considered proof; if you show someone who never saw a tiger a picture of one, would they be right if they said the picture wasn't proof?

Also; no -- I believe because of 1st hand experience. It's not faith because I absolutely experienced it. First hand experience IS proof to the person experiencing it; it's not proof to you, because you don't know if they are lying, but they sure know if they aren't.

So you walk outside my house; you REALLY DID see a bear, you come inside frantically claiming you saw a bear outside; I go outside and there is no bear. I live where there aren't bears. I don't believe you; you saw it so you know it was there.

If they don't catch it and announce it on the news; or I otherwise don't ever see a confirmation of your story, I'm not going to believe you; that however, does NOT make it untrue.

Do you see the fallacy? You just said all UFO pictures that are unexplained aren't proof; they are just unexplained. They are proof of what ever that explanation is -- but since you don't believe in the possible explanation, you cast it aside as if it weren't evidence, when that's exactly what it is.
edit on 5-6-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

WTH are you smoking man? I want some.

This is a drone with some led lights.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PDXEX
a reply to: vinifalou

I guess you are a believer?
UFO's by their nature are unidentifed.Aliens, ghosts, gods etc are all mad made "events" that stem from our primitive nature.
AND, your reply means........you have no proof either!

I know the concept of UFO, and there's no such thing as an Unidentified Flying Object.

They're all identified. If someone will tell us what they are, it's a different story.

We have radars and satellites all over the world and the most modern systems ever looking for Flying Objects and trying to identify them. Secret Technology is at least 20 years far from the current technology, the one we are allowed to know about.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OldDragger

I see ufos weekly.
What do you even mean by UFO evidence
Because its just a unidentified object.

Or did you mean to write alien craft. Hmm?
I have a picture of that also, but I cannot share it, sry

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sly1one

I found the National Press Club disclosure project 2001 a very informative discussion on the UFO problem, the video Out Of The Blue on you tube has a team of eye witnesses all professional men some military pilots retired from countries other than the U.S. these men were gathered together for a meeting to let the world know that we are NOT alone that there are extraterrestrials flying their craft in our air space and we can't do anything about it, documentation of radar recordings were shown from a MrJohn Callahan from the FAA he had copies from that meeting he attended a meeting with the CIA, FBI and president Reagan's scientific team after the end of the meeting all material was gathered up by the CIA and told all this meeting never happened.

The government does not want any investigations of UFO's and NASA has lied about structures pyramids and towers found on the Moon from satellite images and Mars for decades as they will never release the true photos, the Brookings Institute in the 1950 had a meeting of experts and decided that any findings of extraterrestrial artifacts not to be revealed to the public fearing a total collapse of our civilization. I'm not arguing with anyone about if UFO's exist or not I firmly believe they do I'm just presenting evidence of the work of the people who want the facts come out from trained fighter pilots who chased UFO's and even fired on them and professional people on there thoughts on the UFO matter. Carl

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: primetime2123

no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives

"Us"?

<< 110  111  112    114  115 >>

join