It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Usually your posts annoy me.

However, that one ranks as your best ever

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. Read through all comments and I agree with the OP and agree with the posters regarding responses. Not that you are obstinate and will dismiss all provided, you are valid with your quest, an unattainable quest in this reality though; however, you already knew that.

I.e., I believe in Aliens (see avatar), I believe in "faith" of a kind, or creator of sort, yet at any point those "beliefs" can/could be shredded. And at present are? Ex: Jesus/Noah/etc. all an illusion, same with religion I follow. Control factor, I can see that. I've witnessed those "touched by Christ/Holy Spirit"; therefore, if there is no God/HS, then were did they go? Couldn't get my own son back from la-la land, yet he still could not express where he went or what he envisioned. I didn't care for proof, but I respect those that would like it.

Personally, I just know. The instinct, gut feeling, whatever you'd call it for yourself is real. But, as Morpheus said, how do you define real? It is too infinite and continues to circle and intertwine without the answer. I believe we are literally engulfed in the Truman Show and are searching for the door. I may turn the knob and walk out, but would I want to? Am I so infantile to want to experience what others have? I can say I am, then I read other accounts that most would love to forget their experience, so what is the end result?

Great question thrown out there OP, and yet you chose to narrow it down to one subject, but we know that question really applies to all aspects of reality doesn't it? Peace!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

Topic creator, even though I agree with you, there is a reason why UFOs will never be confirmed. Its because they are unidentified flying objects. They will never be identified that simple that is why they are called unidentified flying objects. People who try to argue that they are extraterrestrial craft don't know themselves if they are looking at extraterrestrial craft because all of the video/photos are blurry. Now if UFOs were identified, they wouldn't be UFOs now would they?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Edit: Notified some problems with these links; Sorry if you experience it.
The website I am getting everything re:evidence is ufoevidence.org so you may have to visit it off the ATS site. Contents are on the first page so easy to negotiate. The older stuff is most interesting.
Peace

Physical Evidence
Too many examples to list - one excerpt follows
www.ufoevidence.org...

Physical Analyses in Ten Cases of Unexplained Aerial Objects with Material Samples Jacques F. Vallee, Journal of Scientific Exploration A survey of ten cases of unexplained aerial phenomena accompanied by material residues shows a broad distribution of natural elements, many of which are metallic in nature. They can be roughly described as belonging in two categories: "light materials" of high conductivity such as aluminum, and "slag-like materials" reminiscent of industrial byproducts. Most of those cases under consideration strive to meet four criteria: 1) the literature gives sufficient ground to support the fact that an unusual aerial phenomenon occurred, 2) the circumstances of the actual recovery of the specimen are reported, 3) there is data to suggest that the specimen is in fact linked to the observed aerial object, and 4) physical analysis has been performed by a competent laboratory of known reliability. In several instances the sample is available for continuing study by independent scientists.

Physical Trace Cases

Physical trace reports were labeled Close Encounters of the Second Kind (CE-II) by J.Allen Hynek and involve instances where there was a physical interaction between the UFO and its environment. Usually these involve a landing trace, such as depressed grass or soil, but also burned or broken vegetation, residues, and more exotic traces. There are at least somewhere between 3,500 and 5,000 UFO physical trace cases.

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Your just an angry troll.....

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

Very disingenuous and silly way to start the thread.

Are we NOT SICK of this constant bullsht back and forth name calling?

Answer his points or ignore him.

--I too have failed my own advice in the past, but this it just getting too much.. WE GO NOWHERE.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Hey there high speed, military,doctors,scientist also believe in God,Buddha, and Santa Claus. It's all faith based, credible people
jump off cliffs if you want to join them here take my ticket.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

I never in my life thought I would say this; when, throughout the years, I look at all the photo's and read all the reports I think there is a real possibility these UFO's are secret government (not just USA)man made experiments and testing.
This would also explain why professional people as well as others, say they have seen them.
Nothing else makes sense. Why would an advanced intelligence sneak around, for all these years?
I am not saying there are no alien UFO's, but most of what we think are UFO's are probably terrestrial.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I pull out the troll card when a post is nebulous about what it wants (OP makes no definition what his version of "proof" is, so we just go in circles for hours), and makes borderline rude and button-pushing comments to fuel the debate.

For example:

AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!

Note the use of caps, ! points, and the OP asking for things that no one can produce. Yes.. this is trolling. No one could possibly provide him with the things he asks for so loudly and rudely.

And that's the problem. Nobody can provide proof of aliens even though they claim aliens as a fact. People mention the Battle of LA as if it was proof of aliens but it's not. So arent the eyewitness reports proof of anything.
Skeptical approach requires solid evidence while belief based approach only needs unexplained stuff and wishful thinking to confirm a fact.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by fleabit
I pull out the troll card when a post is nebulous about what it wants (OP makes no definition what his version of "proof" is, so we just go in circles for hours), and makes borderline rude and button-pushing comments to fuel the debate.

For example:

Note the use of caps, ! points, and the OP asking for things that no one can produce. Yes.. this is trolling. No one could possibly provide him with the things he asks for so loudly and rudely.

And that's the problem. Nobody can provide proof of aliens even though they claim aliens as a fact. People mention the Battle of LA as if it was proof of aliens but it's not. So arent the eyewitness reports proof of anything.
Skeptical approach requires solid evidence while belief based approach only needs unexplained stuff and wishful thinking to confirm a fact.

You could give a skeptic as much proof as you can but he still won't believe hell even if an alien landed they would say it's holographic or a guy in the suit.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

theres actually a video of that incident and it should be on ats if not i know its on google video

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
You could give a skeptic as much proof as you can but he still won't believe hell even if an alien landed they would say it's holographic or a guy in the suit.

Stick this sentence up your...
So sick of this "Give teh evil skeptics as much proof as you want they won't believe me.. QQ :cry:"
Please educate yourself and look up what skeptic means.
If anyone had any real evidence they would be believed.

I'm also sick of this skeptics vs believers crap. Why the # do you people do this? Aren't we on the same side?

[edit on 11/7/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Stick this sentence up your...
So sick of this "Give teh evil skeptics as much proof as you want they won't believe me.. QQ :cry:"
Please educate yourself and look up what skeptic means.
If anyone had any real evidence they would be believed.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by DGFenrir]

I've already given suitable cases that would inquire suitable investigation, I'm still waiting to hear your response on them. Please note it must be as detailed as the ones I linked.

thanks a lot mr close minded

link   
double post

[edit on 11/7/2010 by diamount]

link   
Old Dragger it is OK to ask for proof if you don't have any of your own.
You want proof that there are aliens
and intelligent life
elsewhere in the universe
HERE is your PROOF

EVER SINCE MAN FIRST SET FOOT ON THE MOON THERE HAVE BEEN ALIENS, AND INTELLIGENT LIFE ELSEWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE OTHER THAN EARTH.

There:
Done like dinner

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
No one can "answer" his question. He knew that. Asking for the impossible is not a great way to promote dialogue. It is a nice way to promote arguments and all the other crap you've seen however.

Many don't consider eyewitness testimony worthless. Some consider it proof. It is LEGAL proof in many court cases. I guess that say, 10 eyewitness in a murder trial could condemn a man to death, however, that's not good enough when it comes to UFOs.

Videos and pictures, the legitimate non-hoaxed version at least, are very solid bits of proof.

OP has no desire for proof. He is only here to trumpet how everyone else is wrong, because his particular definition of proof is not available.

Useless topic as is.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

At least I still have my brain..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Actually OP, we should be requiring you to demonstrate that you've looked past your nose for anything that there's nothing you don't find just a little bit odd... Kinda with goes the economic recovery mainstream has been talking about - which probably is a case of swamp gas. heh.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

At least I still have my brain..

Yeah like every human, shame you don't use it then, eh?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Here is a Billy Meier photo taken in 1976:

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join