It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
some of the best experts in the world.

Name the experts and the reputable universities or colleges they are from.

Let us see the paperwork that proves that these are lien in nature, the testing that was done and other evidence that would help.

Of course you cannot, nor will you ever be able to. Roger Leir is nothing but a quack taking advantage of the gullible. He has promised and has made statement of them being tested yet has never shown any evidence that he has nor does he provide documents provided by these so called facilities nor have any of them ever stepped forward proclaiming this to be fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
If you choose to believe these stories from people then you must also believe the stories of people who say they have witnessed God/Jesus, vampires and other fantasy based characters.

Well, you can express your opinion about vampires on this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread, but Pleiadian contactee Billy Meier who also is claimed to have taken genuine pictures of Pleiadian UFOs, said he met Jesus called Jmmanuel

As recounted in the unabridged version of Message from the Pleiades, Vol. 2, Meier was taken back in time by the extraterrestrial Asket where he met personally with Jmmanuel, alleged to be the real Jesus, and who told Meier that Meier's evolution was higher than that of Jmmanuel himself, saying, "Truly, your evolution has proceeded for 2000 years further, which fact I have not considered." (page 512). The contact with Jmmanuel lasted for four days after which Meier was returned to the present time.

Have you heard of "Starchildren"? Starchildren (about 1600 cases) are claimed to have contact with Greys, claimed to go to alien-school, are claimed to have telepathic skills among other unusual skills. So it's not just world wide alien abductions.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego

Dr. Roger Leir and his surgical team have performed 14 surgeries on alleged alien abductees, resulting in the removal of 15 objects suspected of being alien implants. These objects have been scrutinized by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world: Los Alamos National Labs, Seal Laboratories, the University of Toronto, and the University of California-San Diego. Their findings have been baffling and some comparisons have been made to meteorite samples. In addition, several tests show metallurgical anomalies such as highly magnetic iron, combinations of crystalline materials with common metals, as well as isotopic ratios not of this world. Dr. Leir has traveled to Brazil and performed exhaustive research into the Varginha, Brazil case. He has recently formed a 501(C) 3 non-profit organization for this purpose called A & S Research Inc.

Let us see the paperwork that proves that these are lien in nature, the testing that was done and other evidence that would help.

You can watch the test from this Alien implant tested TV program, and there is a document shown in this Alien implant concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin TV program. BINGO! There you have your evidence

And not only that. Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA , so guess what, you have actually been watching human looking aliens all the time!

edit on 9-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

some of the best experts in the world.

Of course you cannot, nor will you ever be able to. Roger Leir is nothing but a quack taking advantage of the gullible. He has promised and has made statement of them being tested yet has never shown any evidence that he has nor does he provide documents provided by these so called facilities nor have any of them ever stepped forward proclaiming this to be fact.

@kerazeesicko: Don't even reply to Annunaki10 - he/she is just an attention wh*re spamming this thread with his idiotic links over and over again - thereby ruining an otherwise decent dialogue with other members. Most likely a 15 year old with the brain of an amoebia, no life and no friends.
Just a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
likely a 15 year old

Wrong. I'm an adult, not a teenager. And don't forget that you also have been watching human looking aliens all the time

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

First Post here but needed to reply....All I can say is that we trust the judgment of military commanders to make decisions based on eye witness accounts on a daily basis. The military would not put a man in charge of a base, ship, plane, and the lives of the men and women who serve their countries if they did not trust their judgment. But as soon as one of them say they saw something they cannot explain and have very specific explanations of what they saw and is backed up by thousands of eye witnesses we call them crazies.
If anyone of these people claimed to have seen a terrorist with a bomb somewhere no one would dought it for a minute yet when they state that saw something weird in the sky that was doing things unimaginable we just call them crazy. I am not one of these people. I am open minded and believe we should all be open to discuss the all topics. True or fictional. Everything is fictional until proven right?
Although I have never seen anything that would leave me to believe that aliens exist I am also very aware that statistically speaking the chances of earth being the only planet with life in this universe is almost impossible.
All I have to say in closing is that we humans have to be open to discuss issues that seem impossible because if previous generations did not questions common belief we would still be living on a flat planet. Let’s be open minded because this is an interesting subject.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Well why didn't you just come out and say that Billy Meier says it's true!

Great deal of scorn and assassination attempts

He earned it.

Just amazes me the mental acrobatics some will perform to justify their continued belief in such an obvious hoaxer.

I hear that if you pay him enough money he'll let you work his farm for him. Maybe he'll even show you his leaping tree/flying saucer diorama.
edit on 14-11-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Wrong, the contactees and abductees are not making up these stories, there are too many contactees and abductees (world wide) that mention the same alien species. So it would be naive of you if you think you would be able to discredit them, like it also would be naive of you to think if you would be able to discredit alien implants that are concluded to be of extraterrestrial origin

You know that I do not discredit things I don't know and that don't look to me the lame explanations 'dreams' or 'hallucionation', You also know that I am often times on the believer's side because I can feel it, my intuition tells me that these ET visits/bodies, small amount of them is true.

But you're too gullible, you fall for every thing you hear, sure there are lots of stories out there but only small amount are credible. You once called me a bad researcher but now that I see what your sources are, I think you need to look yourself in the mirror when talking about good/bad researcher

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Just amazes me the mental acrobatics some will perform to justify their continued belief in such an obvious hoaxer.

This is a good example of disinformation

This photo was taken at the NASA Flight Research Center at Edwards Air Force Base, California on 6 May 1960 as part of an elaborate effort by the CIA to cover-up the true nature of the U-2 spy plane program. On 1 May 1960 CIA pilot Francis Gary Powers was shot down over the Soviet Union during a spy flight. Cooperating with the CIA, NASA issued a press release with a cover story about a U-2 conducting weather research that may have strayed off course after the pilot "reported difficulties with his oxygen equipment." This photo shows a U-2 that was quickly painted in NASA markings, with a fictitious NASA serial number, and put on display for the news media at the Edwards NASA facility.
In reality, up to that time no U-2 was ever used by NASA. Unfortunately, Powers was captured by the Soviet Union and espionage equipment was recovered from the wreckage. Soviet Premier Nikita Khruschev exposed the cover-up and made much propaganda use of the American deception.

Alleged briefing to Ronald Reagan on alien threat from outer space, and his speech to UN

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker:

“In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it ‘Project DOVE.’ It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public.”

"Punishment" for former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information

The strategies for dealing with those former servicemen, corporate employees or witnesses brave or ‘foolish’ enough to come forward to reveal classified information is to intimidate, silence, eliminate or discredit these individuals. This policy involves such strategies as removing all public records of former military service men or corporate employees, forcing individuals to make retractions, deliberately distorting statements of individuals, or discrediting individuals

Altered by intelligence agencies in order to discredit Meier's UFO testimony

Meier claimed the visitors charged him with certain informational and consciousness-raising tasks as he undertook this mission, he met with a great deal of scorn and assassination attempts. Some of these were allegedly initiated by hostile extraterrestrial entities and subsequently defeated largely through the intervention of his Plejaren friends.
Some of the most important evidence for Meier's claims come from his large collection of controversial photographs. These include images of alleged spacecraft in the Swiss countryside, the Apollo-Soyuz 1975 docking and distant astronomical phenomena. Supporters insist that the images are exceptionally high quality and that a one-armed man could not possibly have fabricated them.
Critics such as Stanton Friedman and Jacques Vallée believe them to be fakes. Some critics have provided examples of similar faked photos and have pointed out that some of his photos are taken from science fiction books, paintings and television programs.
Meier claims that these photos were ALTERED by intelligence agencies and slipped into his collection in order to DISCREDIT his UFO testimony!
The metal alloy samples are said to have been given to Meier by the Plejarens and then passed on to Wendelle Stevens who then had them tested by chemist Marcel Vogel. Vogel said that in his view the samples could not have been made by means of contemporary earthly metallurgy as they were apparently produced via cold fusion. Vogel also stated that the metal vanished from the IBM laboratory not long after his work was completed which prevented other scientists from performing their own analyses on it!

So yes, some intelligence agents obviously want someone like you to believe it as hoax, as they obviously slipped some fake UFO fotos into the collection in order to discredit him.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This old dear in Russia thinks she has an alien in her fridge that she found in a spacesuit somewhere in the country:

The sun so it must be true

I think this is definitive proof.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You know that I do not discredit things I don't know and that don't look to me the lame explanations 'dreams' or 'hallucionation', You also know that I am often times on the believer's side because I can feel it, my intuition tells me that these ET visits/bodies, small amount of them is true.

You are correct that you sometimes do not try to discredit things you don't know much about (and once again, thanks for admitting you don't know much about it), well, except when you occasionally unsuccesfully did try (which your other posts show).

You once called me a bad researcher but now that I see what your sources are, I think you need to look yourself in the mirror when talking about good/bad researcher.

I once called you Rookie-amateur-researcher-student (which not a bad thing, it's actually a good start for you), you're still a researcher student, yes, and i'm sure you have good opportunities to be a good researcher in the future

You asked how to be a disinformationist, and as i previously said, i can only recommend you to try give it a shot, and you definitely should try to contact one of the Intelligence agencies and ask them for a job as a professional disinformationist, when you're ready for it

edit on 15-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

You misunderstood me, I never asked how to be a disinformer. I would not make a hoax although I am quite capable but I hate wasting my time with something that turns out to be fake, yet alone making my own, never! If I ever showed something of my own, it would be real, however with having identified the objects I've seen in the sky, it would have to be really strange for me to post.

I only wondered how disinformation worked with my previous post but I clarified this myself when I read an article about Paul Bennewitz that explained how disinfo works. Glad that you started paying more attention when I say something and not convict me of saying things that I never said because you didn't read carefully

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
The starchild skull is arguable evidence of 'starchild' 'hybrid' or 'alien', it may have resulted from mutation or any kind of errors in the DNA, or from intended skull shaping as was done by some African tribes or others in South America, Peru specifically:

As 'The_Oracle' put it for you: "Didn't a DNA testing determine already that the mother was a human female but the father had an unknown DNA?"
Anthropologists have admitted that the shapes of the Peruvian skulls is unlike the deformity caused by binding

The majority of people assumed that they represented an example of binding of the head, well known to be in fashion in ancient Nubia, Egypt and other cultures. But anthropologists have ADMITTED that the shapes of the Peruvian skulls is UNLIKE the deformity caused by binding.

And not only that. Native indians mention "Star beings" from other starsystems visiting Earth, and the native indians also told that their ancestors were visited by these "Star beings" from other starsystems in ancient times.
Alex Collier on Earth history of Extraterrestrial visitation, Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 , Part 6 , Part 7 , Part 8 , Part 9 , Part 10 , Part 11 , Part 12 , Part 13 , Part 14 , and there Alex Collier also mention Earth-human's ancestors of 22 different kind of human looking aliens from other starsystems that visited Terra (Earth) in ancient times, the creation and later destruction of the Lemurian and Atlantean civilizations, and about the whales and dolphins that originate in another starsystem.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Ok you got me there but it remains unknown, no one can be certain that it is ET or hybrid skull.

You don't need to prove me anything, for me Indians/American Natives are serious people who dont do lies, their myths could have something related to real cases, it is why I cannot deny the possibility of some things around it to be true but I am being neutral and cannot say they really exist either,.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I can't believe I just finished crawling every darn 108 pages of this. Even after this thread went to a smoldering heap of a train wreck I still bothered to watch the linked images and videos. And even after this all-nighter I'm not much smarter on the subject...

ETA: for those who haven't had the patience; this thread has loads of good material in it. It's just kinda hard to find after the "derailment". But certainly pays for the effort, yet there still isn't any proof positive (not that I was expecting it).
edit on 1-12-2011 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
*sigh* are we not mature enough yet to understand that nobody is the authority on meier/lazar/schneider?

if you're on the 'hoaxer' bandwagon, then you're a closed-minded fool. likewise if you believe fully in their claims.

just at least consider the implications of them being true. if you can't wrap your brain around that, then i feel sorry for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lithops
ETA: for those who haven't had the patience; this thread has loads of good material in it. It's just kinda hard to find after the "derailment". But certainly pays for the effort, yet there still isn't any proof positive (not that I was expecting it).

Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Alien implants tested and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin

Thank you for this i will try it at home>>

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I can't believe I just finished crawling every darn 108 pages of this. Even after this thread went to a smoldering heap of a train wreck I still bothered to watch the linked images and videos. And even after this all-nighter I'm not much smarter on the subject...

Overall, I think it's a positive sign that a lot of people have gotten a lot more critical of the evidence with which they've been presented, and we're starting to face up to that fact that the heretofore default Extra-Terrestrial Hypothesis has essentially failed and we need to really start looking into more viable alternatives. I think that's a good thing.

I also think it's good that people are embracing the fact that no one single piece of evidence is going to prove anything. We need consistent, verifiable, interwoven evidence in a variety of forms -- witness, photos, physical, verified, etc. -- before we pop the champagne and declare that we've solved the mystery.

Of course, it has all resulted in the UFO/Alien field slamming into a thick, sludgy doldrums where no new significant cases are happening and things are as dull as dishwater. But you never know. It could all turn around tomorrow. Hopefully. Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z...

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join