It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You didnt understand me again, it's good you should not pay attention like I dont want to pay attention to your reptilian rambilngs.

You asked how to be a disinformationist, so i was just kind to give you some hints about it. Once again, thanks for posting that picture of EBE
If you don't want to pay attention about the reptilian stuff, then that's your choice.
About the reptilian stuff, i'm open minded about that too, i even became open minded about the massage woman who claimed to have witnessed something odd about David Icke, and his "Lizard" hands and handshaking, i just don't think Icke is aware of that.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You are an idiot, I find it funny how you speak to me, where's your 'mocking' attempts that you usually do, I'm too hostile for you? Link me how I called Area51Watcher or Frank Warren, you forgot. Silly person.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If this were the only thing I had it would be sufficient, but there is so very much more.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You are an idiot, I find it funny how you speak to me, where's your 'mocking' attempts that you usually do, I'm too hostile for you? Link me how I called Area51Watcher or Frank Warren, you forgot. Silly person.

Calm down, please. Forget the past, that was then this is now. I'm trying to be kind

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Be kind, I will not be kind with you, you asked for it, Blacklisted, I will not be kind with Frank Warren or in FACT anyone I want to. Because those like you are a bunch of stupid paranoid men believing in Reptilians, some non existing races (NOW post me 10 links of your useless Andromedians, GALACTIC FEDEARTION OF LIGHT, Anunaki, Pleadeans and whatever other nonsense()

Hey moderators, Offtopic, Manners and Decorum Post removed
edit on 8-11-2011 by Imtor because: | / |/ | / |/

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This topic is hilarious!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
Denial and secrecy comes with the territory, but I don't believe in a gigantic conspiracy, let alone a global one.

www.abovetopsecret.com... , Conspiracy theori - Jesse Ventura - Secret Societies , David Icke - Reptilians caused 9/11 terror , David Icke on 9/11, Part 1 , Part 2 , George W. Bush admit he is a member of Skull and Bones also known as Secret Societies

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Denial and secrecy comes with the territory, but I don't believe in a gigantic conspiracy, let alone a global one.

www.abovetopsecret.com... , Conspiracy theori - Jesse Ventura - Secret Societies , David Icke - Reptilians caused 9/11 terror , David Icke on 9/11, Part 1 , Part 2 , George W. Bush admit he is a member of Skull and Bones also known as Secret Societies

Stop posting this crap to others, you only make yourself look much worse than you are.,

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Stop posting this crap to others, you only make yourself look much worse than you are.,

Just ignore him he's obviously a troll.

He's a kid who's trying to run up his post count. Hence the reason he is spamming those links.
He linked to rumorvillenews right there shows he's not credible with most logical thinkers.

Though I've stop considering dude as credible a long time ago.
edit on 8-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

NOW post me 10 links of your useless Andromedians, GALACTIC FEDEARTION OF LIGHT, Anunaki, Pleadeans and whatever other nonsense()

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

"Now, in the final cleanup phase of this war, and beyond, for Earth's freedom, the Andromeda Council medical team is working tirelessly, and will continue to do so, to clean up the mess, the implants, the resulting spiritual, psychological & emotional impact & damage, and multiple problems the Greys have created as they have unlawfully sought to enslave an unaware human population on this planet.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
just ignore him he's obviously a troll.

No, i'm not trolling. I'm trying to be kind

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

SHOW me one, just ONE piece of evidence that proves we haven't been visited or had some sort of interference from extraterrestrials!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

He's a kid who's trying to run up his post count.

Wrong, i'm an adult. You shouldn't loose your temper 'StarPeace', it isn't polite

Steward Swerdlow on Reptilians and Alex Collier on Andromedans and reptilians

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

NOW post me 10 links of your useless Andromedians, GALACTIC FEDEARTION OF LIGHT, Anunaki, Pleadeans and whatever other nonsense()

They're not nonsense. You should try to be open minded, it would be good for you
Galactic Federation of light - Message from the Pleiadians , Message from Alaje , Alex Collier on Andromedans , about the Anunaki

Anunnaki - Abbennakki

By the way, if the Draco pretend to be the Anunnakki, do not buy it. They are not, and never were, the Anunnakki. The Anunnakki, which are actually called the Abbennakki, created the Black Race in Africa, and are a separate alien group, though they are Reptilian. They are currently trying to save the Black race from the United Nations, which is attempting to destroy the Black race via famine and disease. Just ask the people from Human Life International who proved that AIDS was put in vaccines and given to innocent people in Africa by the World Health Organisation.

The Difference Between Fallen Angels, Demons, Aliens, Jedi, and the Watche

The Bible Codes confirm that the Annunaki, had offspring called the Nephilim that were giants. The Annunaki are the Watchers. There are two different Factions within the Annunaki: the Enki and the Enlil. The draconians infiltrated and inbred within both groups of the Annunaki.

Alien human genegic manipulation , Earth-humans ruled by Anunnaki

"You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected. Suddenly, a new paradigm was adopted that favored lack, limitation, power and division. You lost your connection to your history and to a sacred set of beliefs, which the Anunnaki and their carefully chosen minions replaced with a new conception. As a result, they ruled you as your 'gods' and 'goddesses'. They brainwashed you to believe that they were your 'creators' and that the past wonders of Lemuria and Atlantis were myths. They ordered their minions to institute 'writing' as an agent of their own glorification. These acts are recorded in the ancient tablets of Sumer, in the steles of ancient India and in carvings found throughout Europe, Australia, Oceania, Asia and the Americas.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

He's a kid who's trying to run up his post count.

Wrong, i'm an adult. You shouldn't loose your temper 'StarPeace', it isn't polite

You once made a note on how I misspelled a word. So you LOOSE temper, okay, who's bad at spelling again? You are not from the US and neither am I.

I'm open minded for ETs to have ever visited us, not open minded for all the bogus stories, because those who do such articles are making up civilizations. I can make my own coming from the constellations' stars, post them on the internet and you would believe them. You fail hard at distinguishing true from fake, so I dont feel like taking you seriously any further.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Maybe you guys can do an old skeptic with little time on his hands a favor? In the 100+ pages of this thread, have ANY pictures worth a darn been posted?

Judging by the depth of the current conversation on this page alone I would guess not....surprise, surprise......

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Maybe you guys can do an old skeptic with little time on his hands a favor? In the 100+ pages of this thread, have ANY pictures worth a darn been posted?

Judging by the depth of the current conversation on this page alone I would guess not....surprise, surprise......

you would be correct!
The same really bad argument have been made multiple times though:

Go Outside and look at the stars..

Yay woot lot of stars and planets, that doesn't prove aliens exist.

Show us proof aliens don't exist

Judging by the fact that no legit spaceships with alien family having been caught on tape, or we haven't had seen any reptillians or grays

that should be enough proof.

plenty of youtube videos and blog hits though....
edit on 9-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So you LOOSE temper, okay, who's bad at spelling again?

Footloose , no, i don't lose my temper. Even i don't spell correct sometimes when writing fast. But, i do my best to spell correct most of the time.

I'm open minded for ETs to have ever visited us, not open minded for all the bogus stories, because those who do such articles are making up civilizations.

Wrong, the contactees and abductees are not making up these stories, there are too many contactees and abductees (world wide) that mention the same alien species. So it would be naive of you if you think you would be able to discredit them, like it also would be naive of you to think if you would be able to discredit alien implants that are concluded to be of extraterrestrial origin

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is no such thing as alien abductions..FACT, prove otherwise.
All alien abduction read like a freaking manual being read...and depending on what country your from the aliens will differ...so many other holes in alien abduction to go through them again would be a tiresome exercise.

If you choose to believe these stories from people then you must also believe the stories of people who say they have witnessed God/Jesus, vampires and other fantasy based characters. You cannot believe one and disregard the others...unless you are picking one delusion over another.

YouTube videos, blogs and other such nonsense are not considered proof.

So has anybody ever provided any actual proof?

By the way....for you people asking to prove something does not exist...use your head, as far as I know the lack of solid proof is proof enough that something does not exist.

Do not use the lame argument of "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"..because the "absence of evidence is more than likely proof that something does not exist"
edit on 9-11-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
There is no such thing as alien abductions..FACT, prove otherwise.

Wrong. The alien abduction phenomenon is real enough, FACT , and these alien implants are concluded to be of extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join