It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

What I want to know, is how much time it must had taken for you to surf on facebook to find someone who look similar enough. What a total waste of time you put into that. Sad you didn't put the same effort in your dissertation, or you would be working for Nasa with those kinds of research skills and ability of misinformation.

Took me less than ONE SECOND to drag your image over to the google search box, and viola!

Pretty sad.

But she is a cute girl.
edit on 7-11-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So lets see you come here (A DISCUSSION FORUM) to find proof (any proof) of UFO's or aliens. There is a phenomenon which highly credible people have seen (including myself) . We don't know exactly what they are thus the name unidentified flying object. If I could have PROOF as YOU want I would give it to the newspaper or some other entity (pun intended) that would give me a large sum of money NOT YOU .(No Offense)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
Ok, besides that it is very curious that a highly trained officer of a radar unit does not provide, or not know bearing and altitude of a UFO - especially after he had direct contact with the pilot of said craft - here's why your conclusions are wrong.

I said there could be a good chance that the report is incomplete, there is nothing wrong about that conclusion. It doesn't state anywhere at what altitude or what direction the UFO travelled at 3,000 mph.

An object with a velocity of 3,000mph (or any speed for that matter) cannot "circle around at the same distance".

Notice that i said >>Theoretically

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

UFOs exist..in the pure form of its meaning... Aliens on Earth ... (note: I said on Earth)... nuh.. no Aliens here.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Pleiadian Galactic commander Banyú meets Equador's defense minister ,
Contactee Billy Meier and the Pleiadians , Pleiadian connection, Billy Meier - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4
Howard Menger and the Pleiadians - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 (these also shown on page 101 on this thread)
California missile shot down by Pleiadians - by Colleen Thomas

Alien species A - Z

Cliff Stone on 57 alien species

www.abovetopsecret.com... Plejaren says (by Chrisitan Krukowski) there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy.

And not only that, Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA , so guess what, you have actually been looking at human looking aliens ALL THE TIME!
And guess what, some Grey specie reportedly work as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian , >>BOO!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Say, does the 10 in your screen name stand for your age?

No, it does not stand for my age, the reason i chose number 10 was that i discovered there were others who had the ATS name 'Anunaki' at the time i was about to join, so i thought >Well, why not just use number 10

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Say, does the 10 in your screen name stand for your age?

No, it does not stand for my age, the reason i chose number 10 was that i discovered there were others who had the ATS name 'Anunaki' at the time i was about to join, so i thought >Well, why not just use number 10

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

There are gullible people on the Net.
Those who want to believe and WILL believe anything!
It's not surprising.

It's kinda sad, because there are legitimate people who want to study the subject.
But the kids, and very gullible who are getting ideas from video games, cartoons and their IMAGINATIONS are getting all the attention.

And believers want to know why people laughed at every time they hear about aliens/ufo's?

Hell there was a guy here who claimed he is a alien, people on this site ate it up. Those type of topics popup every few months and gullible on this site eat it up everytime...

It's sad and entertaining.
edit on 7-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Teleportation...my elbow... quantum mechanics forbids teleportation of classical information... Quantum Teleportation has nothing to do with what you've seen on Star Trek.

This is not just Star Trek, aliens obviously found a way to travel faster than speed of light
Peliadians reportedly are able to travel from the Pleiades (Distance: about 500 light years from Earth) about 7 hours to Earth. From about 6:35 in this Billy Meier and Pleiadians tells how Pleiadians allegedly travel in space.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Teleportation...my elbow... quantum mechanics forbids teleportation of classical information... Quantum Teleportation has nothing to do with what you've seen on Star Trek.

This is not just Star Trek, aliens obviously found a way to travel faster than speed of light
Peliadians reportedly are able to travel from the Pleiades (Distance: about 500 light years from Earth) about 7 hours to Earth. From about 6:35 in this Billy Meier and Pleiadians tells how Pleiadians allegedly travel in space.

Well why didn't you just come out and say that Billy Meier says it's true! That's all the proof anyone should need that the alleged Pleiadians allegedly travel to Earth faster than the speed of light... allegedly.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
reply to post by nv4711

There are gullible people on the Net.
Those who want to believe and WILL believe anything!
It's not surprising.

It's kinda sad, because there are legitimate people who want to study the subject.
But the kids, and very gullible who are getting ideas from video games, cartoons and their IMAGINATIONS are getting all the attention.

And believers want to know why people laughed at every time they hear about aliens/ufo's?

Hell there was a guy here who claimed he is a alien, people on this site ate it up. Those type of topics popup every few months and gullible on this site eat it up everytime...

It's sad and entertaining.
edit on 7-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

You're right, it is sad...and entertaining, at least to a point. The really sad thing is that people like that are allowed to vote and might even be our kids teachers....

And again you're right, it is an interesting subject, at least when you peel away all the crazy nonsense, but it is almost impossible to have a decent discussion, pro and contra, because madness takes over really quickly.

And there I was always wondering how some cult leader can make his followers commit suicide, not surprised anymore....

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If you really and earnestly believe all the stuff you're posting and read on the web, then you seriously need to see a psychologist, maybe even a psychiatrist.

What's wrong with you, are you saying that people who are open minded need a psychiatrist??? It states that You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected, and also caused you to be less intelligent!

And some Greys are reportedly slaves to serve Draconian Reptilians , North- and South- American indians call them "Snake Brothers", i'm not just talking about indians reportedly transform into thunderbirds , Egyptians made images of Reptilians on the walls and the Reptilians reportedly taught the Aztecs how to build their pryamids in ancient times, virgins reportedly sacrificed to Draco were the Draco reportedly raped the virgins to death. >>BOO!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Well why didn't you just come out and say that Billy Meier says it's true! That's all the proof anyone should need that the alleged Pleiadians allegedly travel to Earth faster than the speed of light... allegedly.

Exactly...had I known it was Billy Meier saying it... that of course changes everything. But it still takes them 7 hours, kinda lame, once you've broken the light speed barrier, it really shouldn't take that long...what with infinite speed and all...

Here's a screenshot from ol' Billy's video... that's the UFO and the Alien visiting him... well, not bad those Pleiadian chicks...not sure if she's wearing a push up though... Geesus.. and people actually pay for this..lol

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If you really and earnestly believe all the stuff you're posting and read on the web, then you seriously need to see a psychologist, maybe even a psychiatrist.

What's wrong with you, are you saying that people who are open minded need a psychiatrist??? It states that You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected, and also caused you to be less intelligent!

And some Greys are reportedly slaves to serve Draconian Reptilians , North- and South- American indians call them "Snake Brothers", i'm not just talking about indians reportedly transform into thunderbirds and the Reptilians reportedly taught the Aztecs how to build their pryamids in ancient times, virgins reportedly sacrificed to Draco were the Draco reportedly raped the virgins to death. >>BOO!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No, not open minded people...

Well, i'm open minded (as i always have said)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Exactly...had I known it was Billy Meier saying it... that of course changes everything. But it still takes them 7 hours, kinda lame, once you've broken the light speed barrier, it really shouldn't take that long...what with infinite speed and all...

Haven't you watched/listen to the video? If you haven't, i suggest you to pay attention, and you will probably hear why it allegedly take them 7 hours of travel

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Here's a screenshot from ol' Billy's video... that's the UFO and the Alien visiting him... well, not bad those Pleiadian chicks...not sure if she's wearing a push up though... Geesus.. and people actually pay for this..lol

Well, they don't necessarily have to wear the same clothes as Earth-humans, do they?
Beside, chemist Marcel Vogel claim that their metal apparently is produced via Cold Fusion

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Geesus..

Jmanuel

As recounted in the unabridged version of Message from the Pleiades, Vol. 2, Meier was taken back in time by the extraterrestrial Asket where he met personally with Jmmanuel, alleged to be the real Jesus, and who told Meier that Meier's evolution was higher than that of Jmmanuel himself, saying, "Truly, your evolution has proceeded for 2000 years further, which fact I have not considered." (page 512). The contact with Jmmanuel lasted for four days after which Meier was returned to the present time.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Haven't you watched/listen to the video? If you haven't, i suggest you to pay attention, and you will probably hear why it allegedly take them 7 hours of travel

Besides the complete idiocy of the video, they of course left something out...
As they say, the ship travels at just below light speed for 3.5 hours, then"thought travels" (lol)..then travels again for 3.5 hours just below light speed... Now here's the problem, which of course you won't understand because you don't understand math:

When old Billy goes on that ship, traveling just under light speed for a total of 7 hours, by the time he's coming back to Earth, one moment, quick calculation.., yeah.. 6.25 years will have gone by on Earth when he's back from his little trip - not just 7 hours...yes, I know... too much for you to comprehend...
So every time he makes that trip (and he made so many as he says, even longer ones, which make the problem worse), he's missing for a minimum of 6.25 years here on Earth...and, of course, he shouldn't have aged as he did over the last 20 years..

EDIT to ADD: Just realized that the 7 hours is only one way.. so, he's gone for 12.5 years for a roundtrip...

edit on 7-11-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Geesus..

Jmanuel

As recounted in the unabridged version of Message from the Pleiades, Vol. 2, Meier was taken back in time by the extraterrestrial Asket where he met personally with Jmmanuel, alleged to be the real Jesus, and who told Meier that Meier's evolution was higher than that of Jmmanuel himself, saying, "Truly, your evolution has proceeded for 2000 years further, which fact I have not considered." (page 512). The contact with Jmmanuel lasted for four days after which Meier was returned to the present time.

Really?.. he met Jesus..haha...cooool...did he at least tip him off to stay away from that Judas dude ?...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk. ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too. Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?

What do you expect to find inside the glowing rectangle?
If you want a taste of reality you're looking in the wrong place.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join