It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The starchild skull is arguable evidence of 'starchild' 'hybrid' or 'alien', it may have resulted from mutation or any kind of errors in the DNA, or from intended skull shaping as was done by some African tribes or others in South America, Peru specifically:

edit on 5-11-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Didn't a DNA testing determine already that the mother was a human female but the father had an unknown DNA?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by nv4711
If the Alien took off when radar was turned off for 10 minutes, plus the minute the soldiers already looked on (hence the radar must have been back on)..makes a minimum of 11 minutes travel time... at 3000mph, the distance would have been at least 550 miles, not a mere 50 miles which would make the super duper space ship only traveling at 272mph...

Try read this again "The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph".

As you can see, their D-battery locked on the object 50 miles out, and measured the object travelling 3000 mph.

272 mph you say? Are you saying that the super duper space ship is not capable of travelling at slow speed? Give me a break will ya, sorry, i just can't help to have good laugh on this...
It's a good idea to check out for example things like that, before you say something...
What about the reported kidnapped two F-14s near Puerto Rico in 1988? Didn't that baseball field sized UFO first reportedly fly slow before it speed up?

I'm sure it can travel at slow speed. Fact is, if they observed the object at a distance of 50 miles, then in the time allocated, it traveled at an avg speed of 272mph. If they then observed the object for 1 minute and measured its speed to be 3000mph, it will have traveled an additional 50 miles at the end of the 1 minute. Now we have a distance of 100 miles. If you're saying that the distance is correct, and was 50 miles and they measured the speed to be 3,000mph, (presumably after accelerating for 11 minutes - 10 min radar off + 1 min observation) then the object would have been 550 miles away, not 50, or the speed wasn't 3,000mph. Either way you slice it, the report can't be correct. It's really just 3rd grade math. Bear in mind that back then, speed calculation from radar observation was done with a grease pencil, marking the object on the radar screen and then using a sliding ruler to calculate the speed...takes a little while.... It would be most interesting to know the direction and angle the object was traveling, an important omission in the account.
If it was going up, the 3,000 mph would be way to slow to even reach orbital velocity, let alone escape velocity. If it was at the time of the observation 100 miles up it would have needed to reach at least orbital velocity (roughly 14,000mph) to not fall back to Earth like a rock.

Also, I still hold that it is extremely unlikely that Radar could have an effect on an alien space ship. It doesn't disturb any of our in comparison low tech instruments... Sorry, that's just rubbish.

But of course, it doesn't matter, because of where you source your material from - The old adage still holds - Garbage in, Garbage out.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

If you would read through the delusional ramblings you're posting, then you could perhaps see how illogical and contradictory they are:.

I'm not going to take your "delusional ramblings"- and "illogical contradictory"-claim seriously, as you could say it without meaning it. That's how i look at your postings. But, of course you have the right to try say otherwise. If you really mean what you say (which i doubt) then that's your own interpretation (with no proof to support your point, so far so good). Of course you have the right to have your own opinion...

Anunaki: All you're doing is re-posting stuff (the content I called delusional ramblings, and I mean it) from other web sites and when challenged you just re-post the same stuff. As if repetition would make it anymore true.
You want to believe what these people are fantasizing about - well, that's fine with me. Apparently, you don't need any scientific or at least common sense proof for anything they're saying and just take it at face value. Good luck with that.

You want to believe in telepathy... awright... telepath away as long as you wish. "Implants" proven to be extraterrestrial? You should watch Mr. Lier's "proof" a little more closely - the test at the lab in Canada was an epic fail for him, all other labs said "not conclusive".. but, hey, just believe every Charlatan...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

1) Not just the gray skin girl with blue hair and yellow eyes, which is odd you still think are human phenotypes
2) The interior of the space craft, white walls.
3) Look to the lower right of the photo, you would see what appears to be conjunction between two chambers or rooms.

www.flickr.com...

So get your gun trigger happy brain set off this immediate distrust of human beings, which by the way is harmful for the survival of our species and start viewing this photo objectively rather than as a clown trying to save face from a horrible boring exposition, stealing or using work that could help save his career. You are not funny and even if I was not me chatting with you at this very moment, I still would not find what you say funny.

Seriously, you've got something wrong with you.

Get yourself checked out.

Truncated the quote because excessive quotes are not allowed.

Hey, look, your alien friend has facebook! www.facebook.com...

And the link you've provided above to the inside of the spacecraft appears to be captioned "While at Kennedy Space Center in Orlando, FL, I got to shoot inside a space station module that was scheduled for flight."

Hmmm... your alien friend flies a human-made space station module from Orlando, Florida? She gets around!

I am now convinced you are hoaxing. You're taking pictures of Amber McCraken and passing them off as an alien, and you're stealing other people's photos of completely unrelated things and passing them off as alien structures. And you are accusing us of needing to get our heads checked?

That's really not very smart at all.
edit on 5-11-2011 by errihu because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by errihu

1) Not just the gray skin girl with blue hair and yellow eyes, which is odd you still think are human phenotypes
3) Look to the lower right of the photo, you would see what appears to be conjunction between two chambers or rooms.

www.flickr.com...

So get your gun trigger happy brain set off this immediate distrust of human beings, which by the way is harmful for the survival of our species and start viewing this photo objectively rather than as a clown trying to save face from a horrible boring exposition, stealing or using work that could help save his career. You are not funny and even if I was not me chatting with you at this very moment, I still would not find what you say funny.

And the link you've provided above to the inside of the spacecraft appears to be captioned "While at Kennedy Space Center in Orlando, FL, I got to shoot inside a space station module that was scheduled for flight."

Hmmm... your alien friend flies a human-made space station module from Orlando, Florida? She gets around!

I am now convinced you are hoaxing. You're taking pictures of Amber McCraken and passing them off as an alien, and you're stealing other people's photos of completely unrelated things and passing them off as alien structures. And you are accusing us of needing to get our heads checked?

Not the same woman. Reported.

The person I have has yellow eyes and gray skin, not white skin and blue eyes. Similar blue hair, which makes people believe it is same, but you have the interior of the space ship and the other alien which doesn't add up.

So... again, it is cleaver hoax you are pulling and misinformation, but it would live up to a day of scrutiny. By the way, I have reported you for invasion of someone's privacy. Good day.

What I want to know, is how much time it must had taken for you to surf on facebook to find someone who look similar enough. What a total waste of time you put into that. Sad you didn't put the same effort in your dissertation, or you would be working for Nasa with those kinds of research skills and ability of misinformation.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

What comes to mind immediately is the Pharaoh Akhanaken and his wife Nefertiti whom has the exact same shaped heads.....among afew other Egyptian pharaohs before and after them.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by errihu

www.flickr.com...

Not the same woman. Reported.

The person I have has yellow eyes and gray skin, not white skin and blue eyes. Similar blue hair, which makes people believe it is same, but you have the interior of the space ship and the other alien which doesn't add up.

So... again, it is cleaver hoax you are pulling and misinformation, but it would live up to a day of scrutiny. By the way, I have reported you for invasion of someone's privacy. Good day.

What I want to know, is how much time it must had taken for you to surf on facebook to find someone who look similar enough. What a total waste of time you put into that. Sad you didn't put the same effort in your dissertation, or you would be working for Nasa with those kinds of research skills and ability of misinformation.

Haha...too funny. @errihu: Now you're really in trouble, you invaded "someones privacy"..on Facebook. lol.
Hmm... yellow eyes and gray skin... I think that poor alien has Hepatitis....should better go and have herself checked out... oh the insanity... or to quote Horace: Aegri Somnia Vana

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm sure it can travel at slow speed. Fact is, if they observed the object at a distance of 50 miles, then in the time allocated, it traveled at an avg speed of 272mph. If they then observed the object for 1 minute and measured its speed to be 3000mph, it will have traveled an additional 50 miles at the end of the 1 minute. Now we have a distance of 100 miles. If you're saying that the distance is correct, and was 50 miles and they measured the speed to be 3,000mph, (presumably after accelerating for 11 minutes - 10 min radar off + 1 min observation) then the object would have been 550 miles away, not 50, or the speed wasn't 3,000mph. Either way you slice it, the report can't be correct. It's really just 3rd grade math. Bear in mind that back then, speed calculation from radar observation was done with a grease pencil, marking the object on the radar screen and then using a sliding ruler to calculate the speed...takes a little while.... It would be most interesting to know the direction and angle the object was traveling, an important omission in the account.
If it was going up, the 3,000 mph would be way to slow to even reach orbital velocity, let alone escape velocity. If it was at the time of the observation 100 miles up it would have needed to reach at least orbital velocity (roughly 14,000mph) to not fall back to Earth like a rock.

As it states, "The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph".
First, it doesn't state what direction the UFO travelled. Theoretically it could have circled around at the same distance, still at 3,000 mph. Second, there could be a good chance that the report is incomplete. Third, the report doesn't state it travelled 10 or 11 minutes, it states that the being reportedly asked for 10 minutes radar free, so you obviously misunderstood something here. Fourth, you obviously don't know much about their technology, as your posts shows that you obviously don't know how they enter or leave Earth's atmosphere. NORAD reportedly track about 500 "Fastwalkers" each year, that enters and leaves Earth's atmosphere, that's correct, yes. But, have you ever heard of like for example UFOs that reportedly dematerialize and shows up at another places? ( materialize )

Also, I still hold that it is extremely unlikely that Radar could have an effect on an alien space ship.

Radar frequencies obviously affect some alien spaceships' guidance/control system, depends on how advanced the different kind of alien technologies are.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

All you're doing is re-posting stuff (the content I called delusional ramblings, and I mean it) from other web sites and when challenged you just re-post the same stuff.

And as i said, i'm not going to take your "delusional ramblings"- and "illogical contradictory"-claim seriously, but of course you have the right to have your own opinion...

As if repetition would make it anymore true.

Do you mean you have a problem facing like for example alien implants that are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best "experts" in the world? In case you have a problem facing that, then you certainly have a serious problem.

You want to believe what these people are fantasizing about - well, that's fine with me.

Do you really expect me to take you seriously on that?
Think again... It doesn't state anywhere if they were fantasizing, about the cases i presented, so if you really are trying to discredit these people then you're doing a bad job...

You want to believe in telepathy... awright... telepath away as long as you wish.

Surprise surprise, you better believe that Telepathy is a fact

edit on 6-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And yes, telepathy is real, even "Starchildren" are claimed to have telepathic skills.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Well if you're sure about that, there's a cool million dollars sitting in a trust with your name on it...

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event.

The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place.

All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test.

Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
for those of you on this thread saying "there is no proof that alien visitation has happened" I have a counter argument

Prove to me that ANY of you are "real" I have not met any of you, nor seen pictures or you, or audio of you.

Prove to me that any of you are real, however you may not use any of the 5 senses to prove you are real for each can be deceived....

See how easy it is to debunk your very existence???

all of your are just figments of my imagination, prove me wrong without using the 5 senses.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Well if you're sure about that, there's a cool million dollars sitting in a trust with your name on it...
One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge

That's not good ednough 'Drunkenparrot'. Look at for example these twins Look at for example Guiseppe Filotto "conference" Look at this Telepathic experiencer , and Telepathy with Arcturians

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

As it states, "The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph".
First, it doesn't state what direction the UFO travelled. Theoretically it could have circled around at the same distance, still at 3,000 mph. Second, there could be a good chance that the report is incomplete.

Ok, besides that it is very curious that a highly trained officer of a radar unit does not provide, or not know bearing and altitude of a UFO - especially after he had direct contact with the pilot of said craft - here's why your conclusions are wrong. You may be good at telepathy, but science and math...ummm..not so much.

An object with a velocity of 3,000mph (or any speed for that matter) cannot "circle around at the same distance". A circling object obviously describes, well, a circle. Speed is a scalar quantity, but there is also velocity, which is a vector quantity, and as such has magnitude and direction. The simplest equation for an object in a Uniform Circular Motion (write that down, it may come up in class) is: Speed=(2*Pi*R)/T. Hence, if the object was circling with a speed of 3000mph and the closest point to the radar unit being 50miles and the observation time being 1 minute, than, as an absolute minimum, it described a circle of 50 miles in circumference. So, the best case for your story is that the distance observed was alternating between 50 and 100 miles, moving around the circumference of the circle at 0.83 mls/s.

Needless to say that if the distance of the object didn't change, than it obviously didn't move at all - so the 3,000mph would be baloney.

Third, the report doesn't state it travelled 10 or 11 minutes, it states that the being reportedly asked for 10 minutes radar free, so you obviously misunderstood something here.

So they disobeyed the "beings" request and turned radar on before the 10 minutes were up?
Brings up another question actually... 10 minutes or not - How come that the craft's systems were not jammed anymore since it was still in the sweep range of the radar? Radar sends a radiowave pulse to an object, where it bounces off and "returns" to the sender. The wavelength of the signal is always the same, no matter how close or distant the object - the object is in reach or it isn't... Hmm... Strange...isn't it?

Fourth, you obviously don't know much about their technology, as your posts shows that you obviously don't know how they enter or leave Earth's atmosphere.

That's true, I obviously don't know much about alien technology, other than that I have learned now that it is so crappy, it can be de-mobilised by simple radar pulses. Every cop with a radar gun can bring them down.
It's also not about Earth's atmosphere, but Gravity - which also Aliens need to overcome - that's where those pesky things like escape and orbital velocity come in.

NORAD reportedly track about 500 "Fastwalkers" each year, that enters and leaves Earth's atmosphere, that's correct, yes. But, have you ever heard of like for example UFOs that reportedly dematerialize and shows up at another places? ( materialize )

Yes, I've also heard that on the night of December 24th, a fat guy in a red coat will come down my chimney.

You really need to read up a little on science and theoretical physics..and math... then you might see how laughable the "math" and "science" is on the websites you're linking to. Teleportation...my elbow... quantum mechanics forbids teleportation of classical information... Quantum Teleportation has nothing to do with what you've seen on Star Trek.

Radar frequencies obviously affect some alien spaceships' guidance/control system, depends on how advanced the different kind of alien technologies are.

Really...advanced enough for interstellar travel or even interdimensional - but a radiowave pulse takes them out - something that does not affect any of our lousy technology... that's pretty sad.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Do you mean you have a problem facing like for example alien implants that are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best "experts" in the world? In case you have a problem facing that, then you certainly have a serious problem.

I have a problem with that? Absolutely not.

I herewith volunteer to have one or more of the "Alien Implants of Extraterrestrial Origin" as removed by Dr. Lier and, as you say, conclusively proven to be Alien, to be implanted in my body.

The rest of your post is just again re-posting of the same idiocies.. so again..you want to believe charlatans that take you for a ride.. enjoy.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
no it is basically behind what other highly credible people (military, scientists, doctors, pilots, etc. etc.) say that what they have seen why Ufology is believeable....cause the govt will make sure that you never have the evidence in your hands..they threaten people' lives

So, it seems that UFOs only show themselves to the bad guys. Why is that? If these aliens wanted us to know they really exist, the government would not be able to stop them, assuming their technology is so far beyond us. Either they don't exist, or they are on their side, and hide from us on purpose. Why would they hide? What do they have to fear, from us?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
for those of you on this thread saying "there is no proof that alien visitation has happened" I have a counter argument

Prove to me that ANY of you are "real" I have not met any of you, nor seen pictures or you, or audio of you.

Prove to me that any of you are real, however you may not use any of the 5 senses to prove you are real for each can be deceived....

See how easy it is to debunk your very existence???

all of your are just figments of my imagination, prove me wrong without using the 5 senses.

Congratulations. Since 99.99999% of UFO sightings and Alien encounters have been reported "using the 5 senses" by those that have experienced them, you have just made the case that it is all a figment of their imagination.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I have a problem with that? Absolutely not.

Yes, you have shown that you have a problem facing that alien implants that are concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best "experts" in the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

UFOs exist..in the pure form of its meaning... Aliens on Earth ... (note: I said on Earth)... nuh.. no Aliens here.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Pleiadian Galactic commander Banyú meets Equador's defense minister ,
Contactee Billy Meier and the Pleiadians , Pleiadian connection, Billy Meier - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4
Howard Menger and the Pleiadians - Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3 , Part 4 , Part 5 (these also shown on page 101 on this thread)
California missile shot down by Pleiadians - by Colleen Thomas

Alien species A - Z

Cliff Stone on 57 alien species

www.abovetopsecret.com... Plejaren says (by Chrisitan Krukowski) there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy.

And not only that, Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA , so guess what, you have actually been looking at human looking aliens ALL THE TIME!
And guess what, some Grey specie reportedly work as slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian , >>BOO!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... Plejaren says (by Chrisitan Krukowski) there exist over 40 million different kind of human looking alien beings with 343 different kind of skin colors reportedly exist in this Universe, and that about 7 million and 500 thousand different kind of human looking alien species reportedly exist in this Galaxy.

Marilyn Monroe and JFK on UFO crash and alien bodies.

Bill Clinton on Roswell

Obama on aliens
edit on 7-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join