It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Being commanding officer of the radar station, Corso was in power to ask his men to block the radar/missile system and to allow the takeoff of the alien’s flying object that landed in the desert. Corso communicated back to the EBE: “Ten minutes could be an eternity, what do you offer?” The being replied, “A new world if you can take it.”
Without hesitation, Corso left the cave, walked to the jeep and called range headquarters by radio, asking them to make sure that after the “green time” procedure the radars were put in hold for 10 minutes. The radar unit promptly executed the order. The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph.

Just one more thing here...as I said previously, the speed / distance allegedly observed don't make sense, as at 3,000mph, the "UFO" would have been 550 miles "out", not 50... or the speed was only 272mph.
Either way, it still is ridicolously too slow... Escape Velocity on Earth is a little over 25,000mph, Orbital Velocity is 17,500mph. The Saturn V rocket reached Orbital Velocity after 11.25 minutes and it weighed over 6 million lbs.

So, the puny UFO that reaches a measly 3,000mph after 11 minutes would have fallen back to Earth like a stone and could not have even reached or stayed in Orbit.

BTW, just if anyone is interested, Sirius B, one of the favorite Stars of our resident Aliens here, has an Escape Velocity of 11,625,120 mph...yup..over 11 million mph...they better soup up their engines a little, or they're not going anywhere...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
Unfortunately, it's all a load of horse manure and you don't know much about how the brain works (no pun intended)...

Unfortunately, you're the one who still have much to learn how the brain works. It states you were mutated into lower consious and less intelligent beings

Atlantis formed 10 ruling districts, each with their own king. These kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.- The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability. To achieve control over the populace, they started experiment with the people's DNA and genetics. This resulted in the peoples consciousness being reduced, life spans contracted and psychic/spiritual abilities dramatically decreasing.
- Only about 2 million people survived the Flood from an original 65 known million. Unfortunately many of the survivors were the mutant humans that had been genetically altered by the Atlanteans into a much lower state of consciousness. Also, the fact that the firmament was now no longer in existence resulted in the DNA and thus consciousness breaking down even further.
"You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected
. Suddenly, a new paradigm was adopted that favored lack, limitation, power and division. You lost your connection to your history and to a sacred set of beliefs, which the Anunnaki and their carefully chosen minions replaced with a new conception. As a result, they ruled you as your 'gods' and 'goddesses'. They brainwashed you to believe that they were your 'creators' and that the past wonders of Lemuria and Atlantis were myths.

Unfortunately for you, it states that you are mutated into a limited conscious being, less intelligent, your life span contracted!
So it's not only Lacerta who allegedly state that Earth-human's brain is limited
So it's not only because Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa told that the "Chitauli" changed Earth-humans to be 20 times less intelligent!
Yes, you're reading right, Credo Mutwa told that before "Chitauli" changed Earth-human's DNA, the Earth-humans communicated with each other telepathically, much more intelligent, much more spiritual.
Try check out the reptilian side of the brain

Telepathy (if the phenomenon was real, which it isn't) would still need the "receiver" to understand the language of the "sender", as thoughts manifest themselves in "language". This is proven by experiments with i.e. immigrants, that years after learning the language of their new country, can exhibit problems concentrating and/or going through a coherent thought process because they are in a transitional state of language mix.

You still have much to learn about telepathy which is the universal language, and which all higher beings also use to communicate with Earth-humans.

And yes, telepathy is real, even "Starchildren" are claimed to have telepathic skills.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

This is pure generalizing.

"Proof of absence is not absence of proof"

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Unfortunately, it's all a load of horse manure and you don't know much about how the brain works (no pun intended)...

Unfortunately, you're the one who still have much to learn how the brain works. It states you were mutated into lower consious and less intelligent beings

Atlantis formed 10 ruling districts, each with their own king. These kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.- The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability. To achieve control over the populace, they started experiment with the people's DNA and genetics. This resulted in the peoples consciousness being reduced, life spans contracted and psychic/spiritual abilities dramatically decreasing.
- Only about 2 million people survived the Flood from an original 65 known million. Unfortunately many of the survivors were the mutant humans that had been genetically altered by the Atlanteans into a much lower state of consciousness. Also, the fact that the firmament was now no longer in existence resulted in the DNA and thus consciousness breaking down even further.
"You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected
. Suddenly, a new paradigm was adopted that favored lack, limitation, power and division. You lost your connection to your history and to a sacred set of beliefs, which the Anunnaki and their carefully chosen minions replaced with a new conception. As a result, they ruled you as your 'gods' and 'goddesses'. They brainwashed you to believe that they were your 'creators' and that the past wonders of Lemuria and Atlantis were myths.

Unfortunately for you, it states that you are mutated into a limited conscious being, less intelligent, your life span contracted!
So it's not only Lacerta who allegedly state that Earth-human's brain is limited
So it's not only because Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa told that the "Chitauli" changed Earth-humans to be 20 times less intelligent!
Yes, you're reading right, Credo Mutwa told that before "Chitauli" changed Earth-human's DNA, the Earth-humans communicated with each other telepathically, much more intelligent, much more spiritual.
Try check out the reptilian side of the brain

Telepathy (if the phenomenon was real, which it isn't) would still need the "receiver" to understand the language of the "sender", as thoughts manifest themselves in "language". This is proven by experiments with i.e. immigrants, that years after learning the language of their new country, can exhibit problems concentrating and/or going through a coherent thought process because they are in a transitional state of language mix.

You still have much to learn about telepathy which is the universal language, and which all higher beings also use to communicate with Earth-humans.

And yes, telepathy is real, even "Starchildren" are claimed to have telepathic skills.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

Wow..those links of course change everything...haha

Ok... If you would read through the delusional ramblings you're posting, then you could perhaps see how illogical and contradictory they are:.
- The Alien was communicating with the Soldier - a 2 way conversation btw - through Telepathy. A skill, as you point out, Humans are incapable of performing since some jerk reduced human intelligence by a factor of 20. So how was that possible then?
- If Telepathy was real (again, it's not) then it would be a skill very similar to the special skills of a Savant, which have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence.
- If Telepathy is real, and you, if I understand it correctly belong to an alien race capable of telepathic transmission, then send me a telepathic message, preferably let me know where I put that second set of my car keys...that would be very helpful. Now don't say I'm not intelligent enough or too underdeveloped, because the alien in your fairy tale was communicating with the soldier ad hoc, and I sure hope to posess at least the IQ of this Soldier.... I'm waiting..

Further, please explain the obvious problems with the UFO that I posted earlier

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Oracle

But you also can't just assume that undiscovered proof exists out there somewhere. You gotta look for it, find it, and present it. If it's there. If it's not, you're in for a long, long look.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
These two are the perfect definitions of the two kinds of dumbness existing around ATS, Anunaki10 is a believer to almost a religion, you are clueless almost close to idiocy if you think that all the talk about UFOs is some joke, what is sad is you deny UFOs, of whatever origin, forget aliens you deny even UFOs, I smell complete lack of information there.

Of course 90%+ are explainable but the other ones? (Hey you have an explanation when better people dont!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Amber McCrakin is not an alien but she is from OZ. google her name unless google is a bad reference source she even has a fan page.

She really IS an Alien... just like that show 'V' where the disguised alien reptiles eat mice

V Diana is a hungry alien

Yup ya got me convinced

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well I have to admit that you nailed it and she is an alien starchild from a TV movie. Proof is in the photo. So in this one I'm guessing she is looking at buildings on the moon.

edit on 4-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
Well I have to admit that you nailed it and she is an alien starchild from a TV movie. Proof is in the photo. So in this one I'm guessing she is looking at buildings on the moon.

Yes and that photo... they can't scream 'photoshopped'

As to her looking through the telescope, I think she is just checking on her ship,,,

Oh wait... that pic answers the OP

edit on 5-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

So... do you have anything meaningful to add to the discussion, maybe a really good UFO or Alien story, a good theory...anything other than whining and calling people names?

It is getting tiresome to explain to everyone, so I'm out of anything but 'calling names'. Watch first, get deep into the area, then form opinion. Because you posted some untrue things that show you are not even familiar with the topic.

The whole mystery will be unraveled in maybe 20-40 years and on... Such a waste of time, speculation for years, discussing and arguing when both sides are wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
You gotta look for it, find it, and present it. If it's there. If it's not, you're in for a long, long look.

Alan Caviness from the case of the 2 missing F-14s reportedly kidnapped by a baseball field sized UFO near Puerto Rico, said that he saw a UFO from his self made telescope

I pursued several of the above-mentioned interests over my lifetime. I logged 456 parachute jumps in the civilian community. Then, I spent ten years in the U.S. Navy as an aircraft maintenance technician—with lots of time on airfields and aircraft carriers. Also, two more years in the Army National Guard in the same capacity. And, I served in Desert Storm in 1991. While in the military, I spent a lot of time furthering my education in various universities and military schools. Afterward, I settled down to study my longest-running interest—the sky. I built a telescope and founded a local astronomy club.

For approximately fourteen years, I stargazed. And, for over twelve of those years, I saw nothing I would call strange. But, one evening, in 1994, I tracked in my telescope a spacecraft of unknown origin. Bothered by this for several years, I eventually found that the same type craft had been seen up close by many credible witnesses in another part of the world in the few years preceding my sighting. This naturally aroused a passion in me to find out what this thing could possibly be.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by The_Oracle

But you also can't just assume that undiscovered proof exists out there somewhere. You gotta look for it, find it, and present it. If it's there. If it's not, you're in for a long, long look.

As long as the possibility is there,you cannot claim to know for sure if there is absolutely no proof or not.Just because you haven't found any,doesn't mean it cannot exist,or that others haven't found any.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

If you would read through the delusional ramblings you're posting, then you could perhaps see how illogical and contradictory they are:.

I'm not going to take your "delusional ramblings"- and "illogical contradictory"-claim seriously, as you could say it without meaning it. That's how i look at your postings. But, of course you have the right to try say otherwise. If you really mean what you say (which i doubt) then that's your own interpretation (with no proof to support your point, so far so good). Of course you have the right to have your own opinion...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

UFOs exist..in the pure form of its meaning... Aliens on Earth ... (note: I said on Earth)... nuh.. no Aliens here.

Here we go again... Alien implants tested , and concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin (posted for the third time at the last pages during this thread, unfortunately)
edit on 5-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

If the Alien took off when radar was turned off for 10 minutes, plus the minute the soldiers already looked on (hence the radar must have been back on)..makes a minimum of 11 minutes travel time... at 3000mph, the distance would have been at least 550 miles, not a mere 50 miles which would make the super duper space ship only traveling at 272mph...

Try read this again "The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph".

As you can see, their D-battery locked on the object 50 miles out, and measured the object travelling 3000 mph.

272 mph you say? Are you saying that the super duper space ship is not capable of travelling at slow speed? Give me a break will ya, sorry, i just can't help to have good laugh on this...
It's a good idea to check out for example things like that, before you say something...
What about the reported kidnapped two F-14s near Puerto Rico in 1988? Didn't that baseball field sized UFO first reportedly fly slow before it speed up?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

- If Telepathy was real (again, it's not) then it would be a skill very similar to the special skills of a Savant, which have absolutely nothing to do with intelligence.

Again, telepathy is real, and which is the universal language, and which all higher beings also use to communicate with Earth-humans.

Telepathy is the transmission of thoughts, ideas, feelings or sensations between two or more beings and is the universal method of communication. We often communicate on a telepathic level but are largely unaware of this communication. This is due to the fact that humans are composed of a subconscious mind, a conscious mind, and a super conscious mind. We largely communicate on a conscious level using sound wave frequencies produced by the vocal cords and received using our physical ears. This form of communication is limited largely by the distance these sound wave frequencies can travel, though modern technology, namely the invention of the cellular phone, has greatly increased the distance of this form of communication. Because we as a society overdevelop our conscious minds and neglect the integrated development of the super conscious mind, we do not understand, and even fear the sub-conscious mind.
Learning to send telepathic messages as well as receiving them is essential to learning this invaluable skill. If you are expecting an answer in return you must be able to listen for that answer. Telepathic "listening" is very different then listening with the conscious mind. We are used to passively listening or "hearing" answers or responses to what we have said to another person. As a result of noise pollution we are even starting to train our selves only to hear rather than to listen. Noise pollution is one of the biggest barriers to the learning of psychic abilities and keeps us at a distance from our higher levels of consciousness. Yet we are very adept as a species at telepathic transmissions. The knowledge of telepathy is there but pushed down into our sub-conscious minds where we desperately attempt to communicate with each other at a deeper level. We are used to communicating suppressed feelings of love as well as suppressed negative emotions which we are afraid to communicate. The key to telepathy is understanding and validating our emotions and thoughts as opposed to suppressing them, and moving these to higher levels of consciousness. At the conscious level of thinking we can then choose to communicate these thoughts with our super consciousness.
Telepathy is the universal language. It is the primary mode of communication in the astral plane and all other higher planes of existence beyond the astral plane. It is unlimited in scope and not restricted by space or technological achievement like sound wave communication is. The uses of telepathy are virtually unlimited. It could potentially be used to communicate instantly with beings on other planets, planes of existence, plants, animals, and to code crystals. If one was to gain a good working knowledge of telepathy in the modern world as it is today one could use it very unscrupulously to read and influence the minds of others. It is a natural evolutionary process which favors those with superior ability.
Direct Mental Telepathy
Not only is it possible to communicate emotions but it is also possible to directly communicate thoughts, concepts, and images. This method of communication is the most advanced form of mental telepathy and requires us to understand that communication can transcend the limitations of human linguistics. When receiving a direct telepathic transmission we will often receive the concept rather than the words of the object which is being conveyed. Depending on the intellectual understanding of the being receiving this information the being will understand the information or not understand it. Depending on the imaging capabilities of the transmitter as well as the receiver an image may also accompany the concept. Developing the intuition and clairvoyant faculties will help in the development of telepathy.
For those wanting to enhance the powers of their minds, empathy is a good starting point. It will help you gain an awareness of the self and to clean up unwanted emotions. Learning these techniques will help you focus your empathic transmission as a direct and focused beam of light rather than a blunt and unfocused broadcast. Unlike many exercises to awaken your psychic powers these do not require you to sit in quiet meditation but rather go about your day with a heightened sense of awareness of your emotional state as well as the emotional states of others. It can add a fun and interesting element to your day. It will also help to clear up some elements of relationships at home and at work.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

- The Alien was communicating with the Soldier - a 2 way conversation btw - through Telepathy.

As it states, "Corso felt his mind was connected to that being’s mind. The core of the telepathic connection was reached when the being asked him, >Will you give me 10 minutes, radar free, after green time?< (Green time is a military term for a launch time window.)

Being commanding officer of the radar station, Corso was in power to ask his men to block the radar/missile system and to allow the takeoff of the alien’s flying object that landed in the desert. Corso communicated back to the EBE: >Ten minutes could be an eternity, what do you offer?< The being replied, >A new world if you can take it.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join