It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

so you believe in all of these aliens races?

Thanks for these interesting links
You have no idea how open minded i am. For example some Grey specie reportedly are slaves to serve Draconian Reptilian, and alien implant tested , and is concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin

Zombies

Earth-humans kept as zombies

"It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

"Now, in the final cleanup phase of this war, and beyond, for Earth's freedom, the Andromeda Council medical team is working tirelessly, and will continue to do so, to clean up the mess, the implants, the resulting spiritual, psychological & emotional impact & damage, and multiple problems the Greys have created as they have unlawfully sought to enslave an unaware human population on this planet.

"Earth's people have a right to a fresh, clean, new, beginning... free from the serious residual, psychological & emotional effects brought on by the Greys, the Reptilians, and all their technology."

NAga

Try explain what you mean about NAga. Any source / links?

Bigfoot

There certainly are reports of encounters with Sasquatch / Yeti world wide

Dinosoids

Any source / links about any reports of that kind of "creature"?

ConeHead types?

Elongated skulls discovered

According to your favorite site these are proven races..
It's has the whole "life story" on these races.

"Life story" on these races are likely to come from the socalled "contactees" who claim to have encountered them, not only people world wide claim to have been abducted by Greys, encounter with reptilian beings, but also reports of encounter with for example human looking aliens from other star systems.

I serious think this topic is being taken over by children.

Do you really think this topic is taken over only by children? Think again...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
If you had ever been to boot camp, then you'd know that's just the way drill instructors talk to new recruits.. just watch Full Metal Jacket.. :-))

>>What did he say, what did he say?>What the h... are you, who are you, and where are you from, and why are you here?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

is part of a video n u can find it easy in you tube ( fake by the way) but really well done
www.youtube.com...
enjoy

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

watch the video

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by suddentlyawake

Originally posted by alienreality
I don't think this Russian military related one is fake, nor has it ever been debunked that I know of...

Mod edit: image tags corrected.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by ArMaP]

watch the video [/quotewww.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

Bazaam. s7.postimage.org...

There is one authentic proof of an alien inside of a spacecraft with another alien in the background.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

post by SuperSmartGuy
Bazaam. s7.postimage.org... There is one authentic proof of an alien inside of a spacecraft with another alien in the background.

All I see is a picture of a girl with blue hair , not convinced she's an Alien

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Amber McCrakin is not an alien but she is from OZ. google her name unless google is a bad reference source she even has a fan page.

some more photo's:

www.flickr.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by SuperSmartGuy
Bazaam. s7.postimage.org... There is one authentic proof of an alien inside of a spacecraft with another alien in the background.

All I see is a picture of a girl with blue hair , not convinced she's an Alien
'

Well. then you clearly have problems. Stay of the coc aine. You need to slow down so you can pay attention better to detail.

1) Not just the gray skin girl with blue hair and yellow eyes, which is odd you still think are human phenotypes
2) The interior of the space craft, white walls.
3) Look to the lower right of the photo, you would see what appears to be conjunction between two chambers or rooms.

www.flickr.com...

It looks similar to this photo of a conjuction between chambers in a human space station. Notice the rising surface like an inverted hole.

This shows another conjuction around the edges of the chamber we are looking into.

What you are seeing in that photo is also a conjuction relative to what you would expect to see in a space worthy vehicle.

4) Beyond the conjuction you will see a black floor leading towards viewing screen and controls similar to this image.

farm3.static.flickr.com... (this is of course a CGI image I got off the web).

But what I am showing to you and describing is everything inside that photo.

5) The orange headed entity near the controls and screen.

Thus another alien. I mean you can clearly tell that is another person.

So if you are saying you see only the girl and you are telling that is a human, that humans look like that, then clearly you are in need of some serious medication or maybe glasses if it really just your eyes that are that messed up.

So get your gun trigger happy brain set off this immediate distrust of human beings, which by the way is harmful for the survival of our species and start viewing this photo objectively rather than as a clown trying to save face from a horrible boring exposition, stealing or using work that could help save his career. You are not funny and even if I was not me chatting with you at this very moment, I still would not find what you say funny.

Seriously, you've got something wrong with you.

www.tandurust.com...

Get yourself checked out.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

post by SuperSmartGuy
Well. then you clearly have problems. Stay of the coc aine.

Do not judge everybody by your own standards .

You need to slow down so you can pay attention better to detail.

Or just invent it like you .

1) Not just the gray skin girl with blue hair and yellow eyes, which is odd you still think are human phenotypes
2) The interior of the space craft, white walls.
3) Look to the lower right of the photo, you would see what appears to be conjunction between two chambers or rooms.

Seriously, you've got something wrong with you.

Couldn't of put it better myself , enjoy your phantasy

For someone that calls himself " SuperSmartGuy " you sure are dumb .

Found this for you , here she is with the rest of her crew .

edit on 3-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

Bazaam. s7.postimage.org...

There is one authentic proof of an alien inside of a spacecraft with another alien in the background.

I do hope you are just playing around.

Seriously.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

The thing is not proof. It is not any single absolute anything. It is just possibility. From there, people will believe or disbelieve what they choose. It's called, free choice. No laws say that one has to believe anything at all. In fact, there's no proof that we aren't being visited by... whatever. It can't be nailed down either way.

Now, that being said, there is a lot of effort being put out to sway people's thinking. Story lines that carry title headers with words like, 'Indisputable' and 'Proof Positive' and 'Case Closed' are all like red flags because you know right away that someone is about to try and shove something down your throat. But the beauty of the human brain comes with that aforementioned ability to choose. We don't have to bite on anything. We don't have to accept anyone's proof of anything. We don't even have to read those stories with the red flags to begin with.

Oh, another red flag starts waving when you see angry OP threads... kind of like this one. All that absolute stuff don't mean diddly poop to anyone... except, maybe, the author. You can't tie people down and stick beliefs in their heads and expect it to be happily accepted... no more than they accept what they are railing aginst.

It's a twoway street.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by suddentlyawake
reply to post by Fryaga

is part of a video n u can find it easy in you tube ( fake by the way) but really well done
www.youtube.com...
enjoy

If you dig further this will show you why claims of hoax is doubtful

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The alien guy was just lucky that he spoke english, he might still sit there and wait for the radar being turned off.
Still sitting there and waiting for the radar being turned off? That's funny good one you said there

Well, you're not the only one who speculate if the alien communicated verbally in English, Larry King from CNN asked Frankie Rowe if the surviving Roswell alien communicated verbally in English, and Frankie Rowe answered that the surviving Roswell alien did not communicate verbally, but "talked" to them in their head (telepathy), (from about 5:50 in this CNN Larry King Live - Roswell Unmasked).
So there is a good chance that Bob Dean forgot to mention that that human looking alien might have "talked" to Philip Corso in his head (the telepathic way).

Starchildren also allegedly have telepathic skills

Alien species, such as for example human looking aliens from other starsystems are claimed to communicate telepathically
edit on 3-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
So there is a good chance that Bob Dean forgot to mention that that human looking alien might have "talked" to Philip Corso in his head (the telepathic way).

Philip Corso and the telepathic communication with the alien

www . openminds . tv/corso-notes/
As reported in “Dawn of a New Age,” in 1957 colonel Philip J. Corso had a face-to-face encounter and a telepathic conversation with an Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) while he was stationed at the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico.
The encounter happened in a cave in an abandoned gold mine out in the desert, only a few miles from the range area. Corso perceived a strange presence at the bottom of the cave. There was a humanoid figure that appeared transparent in the dark. Corso felt his mind was connected to that being’s mind. The core of the telepathic connection was reached when the being asked him, “Will you give me 10 minutes, radar free, after green time?” (Green time is a military term for a launch time window.)
Being commanding officer of the radar station, Corso was in power to ask his men to block the radar/missile system and to allow the takeoff of the alien’s flying object that landed in the desert. Corso communicated back to the EBE: “Ten minutes could be an eternity, what do you offer?” The being replied, “A new world if you can take it.”
Without hesitation, Corso left the cave, walked to the jeep and called range headquarters by radio, asking them to make sure that after the “green time” procedure the radars were put in hold for 10 minutes. The radar unit promptly executed the order. The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph.
In the absence of any confirmation by other witnesses, anyone can object and reject Corso’s account. However, if what Corso is claiming is truthful, even 53 years ago flying saucers were not invulnerable at all—at least at close range—once detected by radar. They could malfunction and they could crash.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
One things for sure, if they are real, it really is the best kept secret on the planet.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Gortex, why do you even put up with this guy? A manic depressive with tourette syndrom and his space chicks on dope.... I know it has some entertainment value though... "Super Smart Guy".. my elbow...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

The alien guy was just lucky that he spoke english, he might still sit there and wait for the radar being turned off.
Still sitting there and waiting for the radar being turned off? That's funny good one you said there

Well, you're not the only one who speculate if the alien communicated verbally in English, Larry King from CNN asked Frankie Rowe if the surviving Roswell alien communicated verbally in English, and Frankie Rowe answered that the surviving Roswell alien did not communicate verbally, but "talked" to them in their head (telepathy), (from about 5:50 in this CNN Larry King Live - Roswell Unmasked).

Starchildren also allegedly have telepathic skills

Yeah, You do tickle my funny bone...I'm pretty sure they heard voices in their head though..

Unfortunately, it's all a load of horse manure and you don't know much about how the brain works (no pun intended)... I suggest you read i.e. "The Architecture of the Language Faculty" by Jackendorff et al, and maybe Chomsky would be a good start too.

Telepathy (if the phenomenon was real, which it isn't) would still need the "receiver" to understand the language of the "sender", as thoughts manifest themselves in "language". This is proven by experiments with i.e. immigrants, that years after learning the language of their new country, can exhibit problems concentrating and/or going through a coherent thought process because they are in a transitional state of language mix. Hence, the Alien must still "transplant the thought" of "turn the radar off" in a language interpretable by the receiver. BUT, all that is actually totally irrevelant, since unless the Alien held a monologue, the Soldier still needed to i.e. initiate communication with the Alien and "talk back"... and he's not telepathic... and he certainly expressed his thoughts in english.
Larry King should have whacked him with his suspenders....

BTW, Telepathy and those that claim to be telepathic show symptoms very similar to what in psychology is known as "Delusions" and "Psychological Symbiosis", both symptoms of a clinical psychosis... just sayin'...
Edit to Add: Forgot something on this little tidbit:

The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph.

If the Alien took off when radar was turned off for 10 minutes, plus the minute the soldiers already looked on (hence the radar must have been back on)..makes a minimum of 11 minutes travel time... at 3000mph, the distance would have been at least 550 miles, not a mere 50 miles which would make the super duper space ship only traveling at 272mph... all BUNK
edit on 3-11-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a good video im sure all of you have seen, no it doesnt show proof of aliens but whatever it is cant be human.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unwrittenfate726
www.youtube.com...

This is a good video im sure all of you have seen, no it doesnt show proof of aliens but whatever it is cant be human.

I'm still a believer of the Jerusalem/ Dome of the Rock video(s).

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join