It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I find it quite amusing that people ask this, as though that 'one' picture will make them hold their hands up and say...OK, you got me...wow, this stuff is actually real!!

Why can't they ever find that 'one' picture that can prove that it's not real!?!?

They can't provide it, same way as the believers can't.

What do I know, let's just all argue

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by StarPeace
Woohoo there are a bunch of books a tv shows about aliens.

Woohoo, guess what, you're an human looking alien yourself

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA

lol you are really going to link that site as a legit source?

edit on 31-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk. ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too. Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof? Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it. AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained! Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts. You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study. EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science. So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!
reply to post by OldDragger

Okay I have a question Mr high and mighty... Why are you a member of this website that's so apparently full of hoaxes and fraudulent material?

He's been banned.

I don't know the guy but I sure hope it wasn't for this topic.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineInfinity
I find it quite amusing that people ask this, as though that 'one' picture will make them hold their hands up and say...OK, you got me...wow, this stuff is actually real!!

Why can't they ever find that 'one' picture that can prove that it's not real!?!?

Ummm.....what? You're seriously asking why no one provides a picture that proves that "it's" not real. So, you want a picture of the not real, non-existent nothing...? Actually, I could send you a random picture that does not show an alien....that should prove their not being real...right?

How do you come up with a logic like that?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Try explain why you don't take that link seriously. Can you prove it's not a legit source?

The Anunnaki implanted the ape-woman's egg into surrogate Anunnaki maidens

After continuous day and night gold mining for a period of 150,000 years (450,000-300,000BC), the South African Anunnaki mine workers revolted. The mutiny was resolved through the intercession of the brother/sister gods of the Anunnaki named Enki and Ninharsag by genetically engineering an African ape-woman to create a replacement laborer.

After considerable trial and error, according to the Sumerian story, a suitable hybrid worker was developed. Capable of gene manipulation technology, the Anunnaki implanted the ape-woman's egg into surrogate Anunnaki maidens. This early hybrid could not sexually reproduce, but at a later time, some of these hybrids (referred to as black heads in Sumerian tablets) were moved from Africa to a place the Sumerians called E.DIN in Mesopotamia and further engineered to be able to sexually reproduce.

The Anunnaki returned

The Anunnaki returned when Earth was more populated and genetically interfered in our indigenous DNA to create a slave-race to work their mines, farms, and other enterprises in Sumeria, which was the so-called "Cradle of Civilization" in out-dated pre-1980s school history texts. They created man, "Homo Sapiens", through genetic manipulation with themselves, and ape-man, "Homo Erectus".

There were giants in those days

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose...

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, that they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown".

Boriska - Lemurians were 9 meters tall

The Vega star system of the Lyra constellation.

The Humans are the youngest of the four primary races in our universe. They were first created by the Felines on a planet in the Vega star system of the Lyra constellation.

The Humans are unique among the races due to their DNA coding. The Humans were given the Gene of Compassion as their inheritance from the Felines. They are heirs to the great work which is showing all other races how to achieve compassion through the opening of the heart and the high heart chakra.

Lyra system

Exo-scientific research testifies to Earth Humans having originated in the Lyra system of the universe. Lyrans apparently grew into Sirian, Arcturian, Antarian, Pleiadian, Andromedan, Cignus Alphan, Alpha Centauri, Sagittarius A & B, and Cassiopia

Traces of the first humans

The Spiritual Hierarchies of the Vega system were then asked if they would permit this species to be vastly altered genetically to accelerate their evolution so that they may become a guardian species. The Vega Spiritual Hierarchies agreed. So, the traces of the first humans came from the Vega Star System. Their technology improved very quickly, and once they had developed star travel technology they started to migrate into nearby star systems for a period of 2.5 million years.

Atlantis formed 10 ruling districts, each with their own king. These kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.- The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability. To achieve control over the populace, they started experiment with the people's DNA and genetics. This resulted in the peoples consciousness being reduced, life spans contracted and psychic/spiritual abilities dramatically decreasing.

Throughout the years there were many wars among the various empires due to underground movements of people that wanted to have the Lemurian "philosophy" back in place (i.e. no hierarchy). These wars led to vast destruction. As a last resort the warring empires decided to attack the opponents crystal temples (which were responsible for maintaining two frozen layers of water about 15,000 - 30,000 feet above ground which protected people on Earth from the harmful sun's rays and also ensured a stable weather pattern at all times)

Unfortunately, the attacks were made simultaneously and caused the Firmament (the water layers) to be broken down and thus millions of gallons of water thus poured down onto the surface causing what is known biblically as "The Great Flood" .The breakdown of the Firmament also resulted in the polar icecaps freezing and also the many climatic variations we have today to form.

- Only about 2 million people survived the Flood from an original 65 known million. Unfortunately many of the survivors were the mutant humans that had been genetically altered by the Atlanteans into a much lower state of consciousness. Also, the fact that the firmament was now no longer in existence resulted in the DNA and thus consciousness breaking down even further. A few different renegades from Pleides, Alpha and Beta Centauri came to different places on Earth after the Flood, seeing it as an opportune time to establish their own desired ideologies and also be seen as "godlike" and thus reverenced. Being already genetically altered, the surviving humans were therefore easily controlled by these renegades.

- Since no form of disobedience to these new "gods" was allowed, the concept of ruling by "divine right" became inculcated on Earth. This concept of worshipping an elite has continued through to modern times. Culture would rise against culture in wars claiming that the elite they themselves worshipped were superior to the elite of the opposing faction.

- We are now in times, though, that will finally bring to an end an approximate 10,000 years of "semi-consciousness" and regain our full consciousness that we deserve. This will be due to our entire solar system coming into contact with what is known as the "Photon Belt"

"You were mutated into limited conscious Beings and your cluster of realities was also affected. Suddenly, a new paradigm was adopted that favored lack, limitation, power and division. You lost your connection to your history and to a sacred set of beliefs, which the Anunnaki and their carefully chosen minions replaced with a new conception. As a result, they ruled you as your 'gods' and 'goddesses'. They brainwashed you to believe that they were your 'creators' and that the past wonders of Lemuria and Atlantis were myths. They ordered their minions to institute 'writing' as an agent of their own glorification. These acts are recorded in the ancient tablets of Sumer, in the steles of ancient India and in carvings found throughout Europe, Australia, Oceania, Asia and the Americas. Now, as your consciousness expands more quickly, you are coming to see these tales for the elaborate fiction they truly are.

Your origins are not of this world, but are extraterrestrial in nature, and are to be found on a planet that circles the star Vega in the Lyra constellation. Yet, you have achieved more than to travel a mere 26 Light Years to reach your present home. Many millions of years ago, you became part of a vast rebellion by the Light against the dark in this galaxy. The uprising began in Lyra, Cancer, Gemini and Orion, as well as in many other lesser-known star groupings ('constellations'). Eventually, this rebellion led to the formation of the Galactic Federation of Light, over 4 million years ago. At the very core of this battle were the Star League of the Pleiades, the Andromedan Confederation, the Lyra Light League and the Sirian star-nation. Of these, Sirius is most sacred and the place where the Great Blue Lodge of Creation has chosen to enter this galaxy. Originally, it was defended by a Lion people who decided to settle only on two planets in the Sirius A star system. Later, with their permission, Humans from Lyra were first to colonize Sirius B and, in time, Sirius C and D.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Ummm.....what? You're seriously asking why no one provides a picture that proves that "it's" not real. So, you want a picture of the not real, non-existent nothing...? Actually, I could send you a random picture that does not show an alien....that should prove their not being real...right?

How do you come up with a logic like that?

No, I am merely suggesting that a picture does not exist and that it works both ways.

Too many people want to 'see' proof and as of yet, there is no proof either way.

I just wonder why believers are expected to provide evidence to back up their beliefs, why can't the non believers provide proof that 'whatever' doesn't exist....that's all!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

No, I am merely suggesting that a picture does not exist and that it works both ways.

Too many people want to 'see' proof and as of yet, there is no proof either way.

No, it works only one way - the one making the claim must support his claim with irrefutable, scientifically provable evidence. And to quote Carl Sagan for the n-th time: Extraodinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I just wonder why believers are expected to provide evidence to back up their beliefs, why can't the non believers provide proof that 'whatever' doesn't exist....that's all!!

You really don't see the logical problem in your question?
Besides the fact that as long as it's a Believe System, then there is nothing to prove or disprove, then it's just like any religion or cult.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

I get what you are saying...but I think you have took me wrong

I was being sarcastic, I can't believe how long this thread has got!!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

I get what you are saying...but I think you have took me wrong

I was being sarcastic, I can't believe how long this thread has got!!

Dude, sarcasm doesn't translate well in writing.... but I'm glad you got your head on straight :-)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Try explain why you don't take that link seriously. Can you prove it's not a legit source?

The Anunnaki implanted the ape-woman's egg into surrogate Anunnaki maidens

After continuous day and night gold mining for a period of 150,000 years (450,000-300,000BC), the South African Anunnaki mine workers revolted. The mutiny was resolved through the intercession of the brother/sister gods of the Anunnaki named Enki and Ninharsag by genetically engineering an African ape-woman to create a replacement laborer.

OK...I'm trying not to laugh...but...dang....

150,000 years of day and night gold mining, you say? In 2009, South Africa produced pretty much exactly 205 metric tons of gold, (that was actually a low number, having mined as much as over 300 metric tons in prior years) - and I'm not sure they work 24/7..but they might. Anyways, if we take the 205 tons times 150,000, we arrive at 30,750,000 metric tons of gold. That is a lot of bling.... It's surprising there is any left and SA still is one of the leading gold producing nations...
And what exactly did they do with those mountains of gold? Put on their space ships? I am to assume that SA is completely criss-crossed by pre-historic mine shafts after 150,000 years of non stop gold mining?

Please respond... I really want to learn...
edit on 1-11-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

150,000 years of day and night gold mining, you say? In 2009, South Africa produced pretty much exactly 205 metric tons of gold, (that was actually a low number, having mined as much as over 300 metric tons in prior years) - and I'm not sure they work 24/7..but they might. Anyways, if we take the 205 tons times 150,000, we arrive at 30,750,000 metric tons of gold. That is a lot of bling.... It's surprising there is any left and SA still is one of the leading gold producing nations...
And what exactly did they do with those mountains of gold? Put on their space ships? I am to assume that SA is completely criss-crossed by pre-historic mine shafts after 150,000 years of non stop gold mining?

Sacred Nubian teachings, the Anunnaki - by Dr. Malachi York

Why The Gold?

It all started when the Anunnaq, Eloheem (Rizqians) needed to protect the dwindling Atmosphere of their Planet Rizq. The rays from the 3 suns Utu, Shamash, and Apsu were depleting their ozone layer. Rizq was the heart and center of this Tri-solar system and was thus most effected.

There was a conflict in Illyuwn between a Reptilian called Tarnush, also known as Zuen, and Murdow: son of Enqi and Ninqi, who is also the grandson of Anu who put him first in command. Zuen Or Humbaba ranked second after Murdoq, but didn’t agree with his being head of all the Eloheem (Rizqians) and felt it should have been him. This disagreement lead to a war involving the Planet Rizq.

Out of revenge, Tarnush attacked the planet Rizq with a shield depleter which was a bomb that caused the natural atmosphere to dwindle away.

They needed to build a protection, a dome of gold dust particles suspended in the atmosphere to protect the planet from the damaging Ultraviolet rays. Having no protection they had to flee their planet to Orion. Murdoq was given a beam of Light Ray Gun, who hadn’t been converted from a disagreeable being to an agreeable being as of yet and was the “warrior-type” needed to fight and defeat Tarnush.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Sacred Nubian teachings, the Anunnaki - by Dr. Malachi York

War and interest of raw material, especially copper, 65 million years ago

Answer: Oh, this is a very long and complex story and it sounds certainly unbelievable to you, but it’s the truth. I will try to explain it in short. Around 65 million years ago, many of our unadvanced ancestors from the dinosaur race died in a great global cataclysm. The reason for this destruction was not a natural disaster - an asteroid impact as your scientists believe falsely - but a war between two enemy alien groups that took mainly place in the orbit and high atmosphere of your planet. According to our limited knowledge about the early days this global war was the first alien war on planet earth but it was definitely not the last (and a future war is coming soon, while a "cold war" - as you call it - between alien groups is ongoing since the last 73 years on your planet.) The opponents in this 65 million year old war were two advanced alien species, whose both names are again not pronounceable for your tongues. I’m able to say them but it would hurt your ear if I tell you the names in their original way. One race was humanoid like your species (but much older) and was from this universe, from a solar system in the star constellation you call "Procyon" today in your maps. The other species - about which we know not so much - was a reptilian species, but they have nothing to do with our own species, because we have evolved from local saurians without exterior influence (except the successful manipulation of our own genes by us. More about that later.) The advanced reptilian species came not from this universe but from a - well, how should I explain it to you. Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe, because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers. This is part of the genetic programming of your kind to which I will come later. Let me say, that you are nearly as far away from the understanding of the universe as you were 500 years ago.

To use a term you will maybe understand: the other species came not from this universe but from another "bubble" in the foam of the Omniverse. You would call it maybe another dimension, but this is not the right word to describe it correctly (by the way, the term dimension is generally wrong in the way you understand it.) The fact you should remember is, that advanced species are able to "walk" between bubbles by use of - as you would call it - quantum technology and sometimes in special ways only by use of their mind (my own species had also advanced mental abilities in comparison to your species, but we are not able to do the matter-string/bubble changing without technology, but other species active on this planet are able and this looks to you like magic as it had to your ancestors.)

Back to our own history: the first species (the humanoids) had reached Earth around 150 years before the reptilians and they built some colonies on the former continents. There was a large colony on the continent you call "Antarctica" today and another one in the continent you call "Asia" today. These people lived together with animal-like saurians on the planet without problems. When the advanced reptilian species arrived in this system, the humanoid colonists from "Procyon" tried to communicate peacefully, but they were not successful and a global war started within months. You must understand that both species were interested in this young planet not for his biology and undeveloped species, but for only one reason: raw material, especially copper. To understand this reason, you must know that copper is a very important material for some advanced species (even today) because it is - together with some unstable materials - able to produce new stable elements if you induce a high electromagnetic field in the right angle with a high nuclear radiation field to produce an over-crossing of fluctuating fields. The fusion of copper with other elements in such a magnetic/radiation field-chamber can produce a force field of special nature that is very useful for various technological tasks (but the base for this is an extremely complex formula you are not able to discover because of the restrictions of your simple mind.) Both species wanted to have the copper of Planet Earth and for this reason they fought a not very long war in space and orbit. The humanoid species seemed to be successful during the first time, but in a last battle the reptilians decided to use a mighty experimental weapon - a special kind of fusion bomb which should destroy the life forms on the planet but should not harm the valuable raw materials and the copper.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It's surprising there is any left and SA still is one of the leading gold producing nations...

Surprising there is any gold left? Maybe surprising to you. It also depends on who's eyes that looks at it. It also depends on how much gold they needed? If Earth humans travelled to one of the neighbor stars, mining for "special" resources, then would Earth humans take all of it, and left that place empty for it's "special" resources? It's not only greedy, but if Earth-humans would return to that place to try mining again, there wouldn't be any "special" resources left there, would there?

Those Anunnaki still desired to rule over the humans and were thus killed over time

The story of the great flood (Noah and the Ark) is explained in the Sumerian tablets as being the result of polar ice cap melting. The Anunnaki scientists predicted the outcome and knew that the land would be covered with water. The leader of the Earth-based Anunnaki (Enlil) wanted to remove humans from the planet and thus the tablets tell us he told his people to relocate to the tops of the mountains. This would explain why we've discovered settlements up high in the mountains of the Middle East. One of the scientists who'd created man had mated with a human woman and they had a child together. He didn't want his child to die and so the tablets tell us that he shared the scientific information with his son. He was told not to speak directly to his son, so he spoke to his tent and within was his son. He told him to build a boat and gave him the specifications. He told him what to put on the boat, etc. We all know the story of Noah and other than the twist being that it was the son of a god, the story is relatively the same. Approximately 100 years passed and the Ark was finished and the rising waters lifted it off the land. For a year, the boat drifted on the water until it came to rest on land allowing Noah and his family to again begin their life. Enlil wanted to see the removal of humans from the planet. His intention was never to have beings with self-awareness and knowledge. He simply wanted workers who'd take the place of the Anunnaki miners. With knowledge comes awareness of conditions and treatment and thus rebellion. The Earth once again became crowded with humans. The Nefilim were being hunted and killed and the decision to leave was made. The Anunnaki had already taught many humans of the ways of war because of the infighting of the gods. Humans were once again a serious threat due to their numbers. The Anunnaki left Earth and returned to Nibiru. Some remained behind and continued to have children who were bigger and stronger than the average human. Those Anunnaki still desired to rule over the humans and were thus killed over time.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

if i had prof i'd happily give it 2 u but i dont unfort but i do have my word and promise. that i have seen 1 with my own eyes! i was 7 and i remember it like yesturday. so this was 19 years ago in august it was about 8:30pm in manchester, england.
i was lay in my bed looking out of my window looking at the stars and i no i was awake coz my mum and her ex hubby were messing around in the loft. when i saw a larger looking than the others so while i was watching the star it shot across the sky and stopped. i was in total shock as it shot back across and it went back ova again then it did it again but this time it come close and i could see the shap and detail of this thing i coluld see and it had lights all ova it and was nothin like you see in the movies. i had a good 10 second look at it before it shot off into the sky. when i shut my eyes i can still c it! i went 2 get my mum laughed and told me 2 get back in bed.
i have neva in my hole life seen anything like it and all i can say is it was a ufo.

i dont care if use think am lying but i no and dont need prof i no what i seen and every1 1 day will no what i do and that there other life out there

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo

Originally posted by Master Shen long
So your saying pilots, police, air force, scientists, commisioned military officers to name but a few who have come forward with multiple eye witness acconuts dont count of evidence as visitation?

THEY DON'T COUNT AS EVIDENCE.

Did those pilots, police, air force, scientists, military officers go up to the UFO and ask the pilots of the UFO where they are from? NO. Since they don't know who is flying it, it's not proof of visitation! It could be humans flying it.

UFO Listen ☆ noun pl. UFOs or UFO's any of a number of unidentified objects or phenomena frequently reported, esp. since 1947, to have been observed or tracked in the sky and variously explained as being atmospheric phenomena, hallucinations, misperceptions of actual objects, alien spacecraft, etc. a spacecraft from another planet; flying saucer

If you take out people as evidence, then your left with nearly nothing. Considering the human experience is 99% of the entire exposure. You might see a picture of a distant object, but unless you have eyes on that object, then it's merely a pointless picture.

BTW, do you find that Buzz Aldrins experience in space is also circumstantial?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Did those pilots, police, air force, scientists, military officers go up to the UFO and ask the pilots of the UFO where they are from?

Well, Bob Dean told that Philip Corso asked a human looking alien >>What the h... are you, who are you, and where are you from, and why are you here?

B: I knew Phil fairly well. He and I were speakers at several conferences together. And in Italy I got to know him pretty well. Phil shared with me things that he had had happen to him. Not just what he had seen, but that he had personal contact with an alien at White Sands.

He was in charge of the security of the range one time. And something came in, the radar picked it up. He hopped in his car and went out to see what the hell it was. There is a UFO sitting on the ground. There's a guy standing beside it, and Corso walks over to him and says, you know, "What the hell are you, who are you, and where are you from, and why are you here"?

This fellow says, "I just came to talk". Corso asks him, "Well, are you with us, or are you agin' us?" Simple military type question. You know, are you with me or are you against me? This guy says, "Neither, we're neither for you or are we against you". He had a conversation with this guy that lasted over an hour.

The guy says, "Please turn off your radar, it disturbs my control or my guidance system, so I can leave." Corso went back to the shop, or back to the headquarters, and turned off the radar... and away he went. I got to know through the old boys network dozens of guys like myself, who were as excited and enthused about the thing as I was.

(from about 41:00 in this Project Camelot interview with Bob Dean )

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

so you believe in all of these aliens races?
Zombies
NAga
Bigfoot
Dinosoids
ConeHead types?

Really?

According to your favorite site these are proven races..
It's has the whole "life story" on these races.

Yet believe what you want. I don't believe it's a legit site. But eh, there are all kinds of sites for the gullible and those who WANT to believe.

Judging by your screen name I'm sure I probably wont change your opinion.

Enjoy the Zombies, Dinosoids, Moon Eyes,...lol.

I already made my topic regarding sites like this. I serious think this topic is being taken over by children.
You are not going find a Stable Educated Normal person who would believe that # blindly.
Though there are some alien cults..oops I mean religions that suck this stuff up.

Anyway that's why I don't believe that site is legit.
Yet another low point for UFOLOGY.
edit on 2-11-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Did those pilots, police, air force, scientists, military officers go up to the UFO and ask the pilots of the UFO where they are from?

Well, Bob Dean told that Philip Corso asked a human looking alien >>What the h... are you, who are you, and where are you from, and why are you here?

If you had ever been to boot camp, then you'd know that's just the way drill instructors talk to new recruits.. just watch Full Metal Jacket.. :-))

The guy says, "Please turn off your radar, it disturbs my control or my guidance system, so I can leave." Corso went back to the shop, or back to the headquarters, and turned off the radar... and away he went. I got to know through the old boys network dozens of guys like myself, who were as excited and enthused about the thing as I was.

Seriously..the alien dude had one of those cheapo guidance systems that are disturbed by radar? I bet it was one of those crappy knock-offs from Sirius...I always tell'em: Boys, you get what you pay for, so don't try to save money on the guidance system...but do they ever listen?
The alien guy was just lucky that he spoke english, he might still sit there and wait for the radar being turned off.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's surprising there is any left and SA still is one of the leading gold producing nations...

Surprising there is any gold left? Maybe surprising to you. It also depends on who's eyes that looks at it. It also depends on how much gold they needed? If Earth humans travelled to one of the neighbor stars, mining for "special" resources, then would Earth humans take all of it, and left that place empty for it's "special" resources? It's not only greedy, but if Earth-humans would return to that place to try mining again, there wouldn't be any "special" resources left there, would there?

I was pondering whether this is even worth responding..but what the he**...
You didn't answer the question as to why South Africa is not completely hollowed out after 150,000 years of 24/7 gold mining and how, and where to, they transported the roughly 30 to 40 million metric tons of gold they must have mined in that timespan.

If we would mine for resources on another Planet, would we take all of it? Of course we would. We do that here.
Greedy? You think a race that as you say enslaves people for 150,000 years to mine for resources would not be greedy?

Uh..why do I even try....

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join