It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Check out Dr. Roger Liers work.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He has worked a good part of his life with these alien abductees, and he has found implants in many of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I was reading about triangle shaped UFOs on wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Black Triangle UFO Wikipedia

debunked as "plasma balls" that are metorites that dont burn up all the way nor crash to the earth. Sounds like bull to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

You are aware that the title of this thread is: "Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation", aren't you?

Just how does discussing what wikipedia has to say about triangular UF craft -- whether it rings true to you or not -- have anything to do with providing evidence of ET visitation?

It's amazing the number of people that post to this thread, but can't stick to the topic -- that, or criticized the OP for asking his very legitimate question. The true believers should have started a new thread way back, something to the effect of: "This is why I believe in ET visitation", and stayed out of this thread unless they had something to contribute to it as asked for.

As is, this thread has been hijacked away from its stated purpose, and thus was done a disservice by obfuscating the point of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Search you tube- Space alien hiding behind a fossil rock.

Then search my second photo titled-- Petroglyph carving of a space alien.

Those are some of the photo's that I photographed. I was not aware that the alien [ If at all,] was hiding behind a Miocene fossil rock in the lower right hand part of the photo. I waded out in the water of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs Maryland, to take a picture of these giant Stonehenge type monolith structures of fossil rock and sand and mud back in the summer of 1972.

You can see the sunlight reflecting off the top of his helmet, two huge round eyes, a very long nose, with a 2 inch vertical slit up from the bottom of his nose. A Zen buddha type of smile, with his left leg and foot, resting on a fossil rock that he or she is sitting on. Aprox. height of robot or alien: 6 feet tall when standing

Camera--- Brownie Box Bullet camera 127 film.

The second petroglyph photo was taken two years later by me two years later with a Instamatic camera with 110 film.

I don't know who carved the petroglyph, but it is on the one of the monoliths just above where I took the picture of the alien hiding behind the fossil rock. The petroglyph has the same facial features as the first photo; even with the vertical slit up the nose.

Foofigther's forever,

Erno86

edit on 15-7-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 15-7-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Okay, Betty and Barney Hill were supposedly the first well-known abduction case, correct? Well, under hypnosis, Betty outlined the nearest star system, Zeta Reticulum, TO A TEE, before astronomers and main stream science had even discovered it. Don't believe me? Google "Betty Hill star map" and research exactly what date this was drawn and when we actually discovered the star system.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
reply to post by impaired

Still no solid proof.

Even if the 62 kid sighting is a real event, there is no proof that what they saw was "alien". It could still be from "Earth".

All you have is a story, no proof.

The LA battle is not proof of aliens either. It's proof that the USA couldn't identify something in the sky.

Nobody here knows for sure if there were human, or aliens piloting the aircraft. Only assumptions....

Still, NOTHING substantial.

So tons of evidence isn't proof. Sure.

We have tons of pictures of Mars. But its not "proof" that it exists. It could be CGI right? We have tons of pictures of what many people believe is E.T's. It's not proof either. You can say that we don't have proof of anything. Can you tell me one thing that we have absolute proof of?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
why do people keep necroing this thread!!! ahaha

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
For anyone new to this thread, and who does not have the time to waddle through over 100 pages of complete nonsense.....I have taken the time to post below all the alien and ufo pics that have been posted which more than provide evidence of visitation (even going so far as to convince the skeptic crowd). Here they are:

Pretty much sums it up, huh? LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

Show me something that proves they don't exist?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

I like how when backed into a corner some believers make this argument.
Yes there are a a lot of stars/planets in the universe. Truth is NOTHING (ET) has been found out there.
Almost every picture taken here on earth of something is explainable, or a hoax. That is a fact.
A lot of stories are BS. That is fact.
Is it just because you don't want to feel lonely?
As one person recently said on this forum, (A summary)

it's just fun to use our imagination,...

Woohoo abunch of youtube videos..
News flash people can put ANYTHING on youtube or any site.

Woohoo there are a bunch of books a tv shows about aliens.

Yeah there are a bunch of books and shows about Santa Claus and Elmo too.

Some stuff about this subject still interests me.
but
I'm SLOWLY moving into that skeptic category. Sometimes I just do not see the argument. Some days it looks like a load of bull#.

The sad thing is 100 pages of bitching, whining, and no one have proven anything.
Which is a sad pattern on this site.

98% of skeptical topics go this route.

Go Out and Look Up

Been there done that, I see the moon/sun(depending on the time), stars and planets no aliens.
edit on 30-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

Originally posted by Zarxx

I like how when backed into a corner some believers make this argument.

The problem with "beleivers" is the same as with skeptics; they don't look at the evidence!

"old Dragger" did this, the problem is that he was presented with a fair amount of viable evidence, and he, in true skeptic fashion, proceeded to ignore it.

I sometimes wonder at "why" most skeptics do this, are they afraid that the evidence will enlighten them, show them that the Universe is full of all sort of wonder?

Yes there are a a lot of stars/planets in the universe. Truth is NOTHING (ET) has been found out there.

Well the truth that YOU have been allowed to have, and which YOU accepted without question. Reality, there is abundant "proof" of ET visiting Earth; you have only to make your governments disclose it.

Almost every picture taken here on earth of something is explainable, or a hoax. That is a fact.
A lot of stories are BS. That is fact.

See there, even you admit that there are unexplainables out there. Until you explain these, perhaps you should loose the attitude, and open your mind!

Yeah there are a bunch of books and shows about Santa Claus and Elmo too.

Why is it that skeptics must always try to compare Apples and Cinder Blocks?

Some stuff about this subject still interests me.
but
I'm SLOWLY moving into that skeptic category. Sometimes I just do not see the argument. Some days it looks like a load of bull#.

The sad thing is 100 pages of bitching, whining, and no one have proven anything.
Which is a sad pattern on this site.

Seems you have already made the "skeptic" category ... what a loss.

In those 100 pages, what was asked for was given, and ignored. Proof isn't what was asked for, evidence was. Evidence was provided, some of it quite good, and rather scientific.

Skeptics frequently accuse beleivers of a lack of "critical thinking skills", yet, virtually every skeptic I've encountered here has absolutely NO critical thinking skills at all. Most seem content to attach some mundane explaination to everything, that way there is no threat, no need to think. What might be isn't always what is.

edit on 31-10-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Well, I have to say the man has a point.
You can't make a believer out of someone without proof. I am one of the very few that has actually seen a true UFO. And no, not some distant blimp that could have been

anything, or some flashing lights in the sky, nope this was the real deal up close type.

However, without proof there can be no disclosure for others. It is why I created my website www.whitefoxlabs.com
I want to take a different approach at getting Alien and Extraterrestrial disclosure. After years of seeing researchers asking the government non-stop for answers, only to be

denied. I thought what the hell, sometimes you just need to realize when you're flogging a dead horse, I am currently trying to get enough interest from people who are willing

to say meh the hell with the government, let's find our own answers.

I don't want people who look to the past events for answers. Truth is, Roswell if it happened as we think. It is not going to give us answers and hard proof.

Instead, it's time to pay more attention to today's happenings, and to start programs like Sky Watch as mentioned on my website.
I really don't want to hit 80 and still see people asking the question. Are they up there?
So yes although I am a firm believer in UFOs due to my experience, I still have to agree with what the man says.

Hope everyone has a pleasant day.
Troy from whitefoxlabs.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is a proof picture ... sort of ...

www.youtube.com... (1 minute video a must watch)

Does this look similar? (www.youtube.com...) 1 minute video

Does this also look similar? (www.youtube.com...) weird ...

The only i can vouch for is the first video , obviously.

www.tribulation-now.org... (Christian View of these beings)
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Been there done that, I see the moon/sun(depending on the time), stars and planets no aliens.

Soviet UFO secrets

5. U.S. astronauts did encounter extra-terrestrial craft and there was a significant sighting made on the moon, all of which have again been cynically covered-up

Neil Armstrong and the professor

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again.

Moon and Mars

We have accumulated massive research indicating our Moon was colonized and explored by races from other planets, most notably in the Orion constellation, and that aliens called ZETANS from Zeta Reticuli are active there today. The Zetans have been analyzed by government psychologists to be, in ways, similar to Nazi scientists... technologically very advanced and materialistic, intellectual geniuses, yet lacking the kind of compassionate emotions and spiritual desires common with most people in our Earth nations.

To N.A.S.A, the Pentagon, the President and his top aids... that finding is a bit too scary to put on our six o’clock television news. If you think people might panic, you must first realize that the military officers who have been running the C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies and a Secretary of Defense already HAVE panicked. If they can do that will all their military power, where do we stand? A chance?

There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX.

Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, “hey, this is ours!” (like they are used to doing after invading other countries on Earth).

Government agents have been forced to do everything they can theorize or scam on, to make it look like the Moon is a dead world impossible to inhabit. What they do not tell you is that ZETANS do not need an atmosphere like ours to breath because ZETANS do not have lungs. They do not need to irrigate and grow crops because Zetans have no digestive systems. They do not need to worry about being too hot or cold because they have incredibly thick tough skin... like reptiles only more extreme and much tougher... and are cold-blooded... the sun, heat, and cold on the Moon do not damage their skin.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Woohoo, guess what, you're an human looking alien yourself

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in human DNA

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check this one out , sorta seems like proof :/

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
www.youtube.com...

Check this one out , sorta seems like proof :/

There was also a case about some locals who claimed to have encountered and communicated with aliens/UFOs in Asia.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk. ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too. Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof? Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it. AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained! Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts. You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study. EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science. So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!
reply to post by OldDragger

Okay I have a question Mr high and mighty... Why are you a member of this website that's so apparently full of hoaxes and fraudulent material?

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join