It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by erik1970
reply to post by Slippery Jim

people should realy open up there eyes !!!

what is the most supressed story in the world ?????

IT MUST BE THE MEIER CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He did not have a pc at that time
and still they can not repruduce his fotos or films
More important is his work

The Contact Reports
The Spiritual Teachings
The Goblet of Truth
The Henoch Prophecies
Billy Meier’s Environmental Warnings !!!
The Talmud Jmmanuel
His foto's and films
Events Published Before Occurring !!!

i can go on with this for a few hours

Please do your homework on this and then come back to tell us what you think.
But dont judge before doing your homework ok,lol

Dont even mention this fraud! How the hell anyone can believe mieir is beyond me. He has done nothing for the subject but only make it a laughing stock!

His stuff has been de-bunked over and over again, but still we get people like this poster who believes this crap!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
UnIdentified, Unproven, get a grip, an absence of evidence isnt evidence of absence. Im whats considered a highly trained observer & Ive seen an Unidentified Flying Object, I never said I saw an alien. When you see something do what I saw, or hundreds of thousands of people around the world have seen, you'll understand our interest.

Anyhow, anyone naive enough to think we are the only life form to develop on any of the billions of planets out there isn't worth the effort. Keep drinking that eviaN, some people still wouldnt believe even in the middle of getting probed.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
You know,
I saw something when I was a kid that scared the living crap out of me. It wasn't cool, fun, enlightening or romantic - it was freakin scary. It wasn't swamp gas, venus, a dream, hallucination or the goodyear blimp. I didn't go outside at night for an entire summer.

Can I prove I saw it? No.

Can I forget it? Hell no.

Can you prove to me that I didn't see it? Once again, no.

I wish you could prove it didn't exist. My life would be so much simpler.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well this is no helicopter and it had multiple witnesses.

This link has many photographs, about 50 of them photographs of UFO's taken 1910- 1961 before you could fake them on camera

Video here is sort of long but very interesting.
www.ufoevidence.org...

Edit: Notified some problems with these links; Sorry if you experience it.
The website I am getting everything re:evidence is ufoevidence.org so you may have to visit it off the ATS site. Contents are on the first page so easy to negotiate. The older stuff is most interesting.
Peace

[edit on 11-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I pull out the troll card when a post is nebulous about what it wants (OP makes no definition what his version of "proof" is, so we just go in circles for hours), and makes borderline rude and button-pushing comments to fuel the debate.

For example:

AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.

Note the use of caps, ! points, and the OP asking for things that no one can produce. Yes.. this is trolling. No one could possibly provide him with the things he asks for so loudly and rudely.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm among the first in line who are against hoaxes and other frauds, but it's maddening how the people who scream "there's no proof!" the loudest are usually the EXACT same ones who have NO concept of how astronomically encompassing secrecy-BASED government is, or its monolithic existence is roundly ignored. They or you are perfectly comfortable (or at least comfortable enough) with monstrosities like the National "Security" STATE and the Black Budget etc. They or you believe such corrupt, deceptive s#^t is NORMAL enough. It's a never-ending conundrum loop that's more like a computer simulation than real life, or objective enough reality. Enough people first have to have enough DESIRE for unbiased truth before any real progress is made.

The so-called military-industrial complex should now be much more accurately referred to as the military-secrecy complex.

link   
reply to post by OldDragger

here you go OldDragger ... Drag on Dragon...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

uh, might be a photoshopped fake, but look at my avatar and tell me the entire pacific ocean doesn't look like the profile of a face that is our closest related relatives on this planet???

probably no proof at all...

link   
To the OP and all other interested posters...let's get down to "brass tacks".

When you visually "see" something, it is actually your physical brain interpreting light impulses which reach the brain after travelling along the optic nerve. In other words, using the sense of sight, the physical brain confirms your reality visually by its "translation" of those light impulses...and the very same premise applies to your use of your other physical senses; all these interpretive actions providing confirmation that not only does your individual reality exist, but that YOU exist and are an active participant within the personally/individually assumed parameters OF that reality.

Does this mean that reality, to a given individual, is nothing more than cerebral interpretation of "outer" stimuli or, more to the point, the light impulses which are flowing merrily along the optic nerve, the sound waves which tease the inner ear, the physical contact of a physical object with outer nerve endings, or the apparent sweetnesses and sournesses you choose to experience as taste?

When it comes to, say, UFOs, or the individual encounter of any other exterior event, the brain (guided by the structured belief system of a given individual) "chooses" what is probably rational and what is probably not. And this assumption of rationality varies from individual to individual, wouldn't you agree?

OP, while I truly respect your own assumptions and beliefs concerning what is probably rational or otherwise, for me and in my own final analysis, what YOU believe is much more important to you than it is to me or anyone else insofar AS TO HOW THOSE ASSUMPTIONS RELATE TO YOU and the reality YOU are encountering - this statement being directly related to the above premise.

How you or any other individual interprets a given event is directly related to the beliefs which accompany, guide and, perhaps, even FORM the cerebral translation of those stimulative impulses.

On a personal note, I believe that assumptions concerning UFOs and their assumed "pilots" (extraterrestrial or otherwise) are creative, colorful, imaginative and are, most probably, based upon some measure of "truth". For me, these and other demonstrations of creativity actually proclaim the uniqueness and richness of our species. But as I said, this belief is MINE, and whether or not you accept this personal assumption as rational or otherwise, in either case I'll probably sleep well tonight.

I do have a piece of advice for you though OP...

I have found that allowing others a measure of creative latitude can result in all sorts of personal reward for myself...for you are simultaneously allowing YOURSELF the freedom to explore the beliefs of others without tainting that exploration with the rigidity of bias. But how you put that freedom to use is, after all is said and done, up to you.

Thanks for listening.

Mindpeace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

thats the big problem of ATS

theydont mention this case becouse they are not allowed

please wake up

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I see a lot of BS talking in here, but nothing to back those words up.

I am in no way trying to troll, but it seems to me a lot of you are just getting angry at the idea of this thread because it goes against your beliefs.

This board has been going on for YEARS, and some of you are telling me that you can not produce a single piece of proof ? Not ONE?

Come on now, you can do better than that.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The premise of the thread is flawed. You are asking us to provide proof of extraterrestrials when you already know that none exists thus far.

If proof existed, there would be no need for this forum because everyone would already have accepted it and presumably the world would be a very different place.

I could start a similar thread asking for proof of the Higgs Boson. Would ATS be able to supply it? Of course not, it's still hypothetical. Does that mean it doesn't exist or that people shouldn't discuss it or try to prove it's existence? No.

Oh and before you start another thread please read what it says at the top of each thread in the Aliens and Ufos forum (my emphasis):

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the examination of the "extraterrestrial phenomenon" on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

If you are unable to discuss hypotheticals in a tolerant way, without mocking people then perhaps it would be best if you found a different forum for your enlightened views.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
WHY BOTHER AT ALL?

If the OP won't believe astronauts testifying under oath to the united nations about their encounters with them in space, the OP isn't going to believe any ATSers hiding their identity behind their avatars.

[admin edit: excessive repetition (spamming/flooding) removed]
You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to ... the discussion forums.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

link   

Originally posted by eennoo
reply to post by impaired

Still no solid proof.

Even if the 62 kid sighting is a real event, there is no proof that what they saw was "alien". It could still be from "Earth".

All you have is a story, no proof.

You're right, there is no proof that aliens have come to Earth. But there is a good deal of evidence that there is some very advanced technology flying around, essentially the equivalent of a stealth fighter flying around in the skies over ancient Greece. Either humans are piloting these things or they aren't. The former possibility is only slightly less interesting than the latter. The very existence of these apparently intelligently controlled phenomena is amazing, regardless of their origin.

link   

You are so right, I don't even look at the pics anymore. I am starting to believe that many sightings that seem somewhat legit are our own experimental and tested.

link   
Old Dragger!

We disagree more than we agree, you and I, that is.

Star and Flag on this one!

I personally do not believe that you are on a quest for points. That is not how you operate, heck you could care less that I am on your side on this matter!

This is for the 'blind believers' out there....

At one time no one believed that gorillas existed. Now their existence is an accepted fact. What did it take to make this happen?

Undenialable proof! Not first hand eyewitness testimony from a respected person. Not a blurry photograph. Hide, bones and hair, that was what was required.

Many believe in Bigfoot. I believe that Bigfoot is a possibility, but show me hide, bones and hair... I WILL BELIEVE!

Finally I will say that I am in possession of a polaroid photograph of Santa Claus from Christmas 1967. I am in the photograph too, so I can give eyewitness testimony that I saw Santa!

I still do not believe that Santa Claus exists.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What the truth is in your eyes is something ells for another..! The only way to confines you are that you personal will see it with your own eyes NO picture or film will ever ever ever confines you!!! Do you believe in the law...? Do you think it’s normal that somebody can send someone for 20 years to jail because he is a witness...? BUT WHEN SOMEONE (a lot all over the world) says he has seen something unidentified the are full of it...:-( You cannot say it’s a lie because nobody has got the same experience as one another that impossible in this world (6, 5 bill people) But respect also another’s opinion.... Hope your mind is not as small-minded al the time.. You then must really have a suspicious life with no believe in anything brrrrrr sad really sad....

You don't have to believe everything but if you just don't know leave it open until the real truth comes out and not say it’s a lie or hoax.... And what is a hoax...? When someone ells are telling it’s a hoax...? Or what that's also very complicated .......;-)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You know what sir? You're absolutely correct, there has never been any solid, tangible proof that aliens exist, because if there were, this conversation would not be occurring.

That being said.. There is 'evidence' to suggest that there has been contact with otherworldly/dimensional beings, such as the testimony of various respected officials, who I agree, MUST have actual documentation, otherwise it's hearsay, I recommend you look up the Disclosure Project, or Project Camelot/Avalon.

There are objects, implements and structures a plenty that should suggest to you that we are not the only intelligent beings in existence, contrary to the pig-headed assumption that for some reason we're somehow special enough to be the only creatures worthy of intelligence (LOL).

Aliens as many of us consider them, very well may not exist. But to say we are the only planet, in the infinite cosmos (just about none of which have we explored) on the only plane of reality or dimensional plane with life, is a very silly and 'head-in-sand' outlook.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by erik1970
reply to post by Jay-morris

thats the big problem of ATS

theydont mention this case becouse they are not allowed

please wake up

No, they dont mention this case because its a load of crap, and been de-bunked many times, from his photos to his predictions, to his stupid ray gun photo. Complete joke! people believing crap like this , no wonder de-bunkers have a feild day.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Looks like understanding concept of solid evidence/proof is like rocket science to some.

Those who constantly say: "You can't prove they don't exist" make me lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

Wow someone's a bit angry aren't they? Nobody owes you anything, the evidence is out there you just need to filter through all the crap and you might find something quite good. I'm going to link you a couple of cases:

1. Belgian UFO wave

Thousands of witnesses, many of them in the military and police force, confirmed radar cases and the object dropping 500 ft in a matter of seconds. Of course it could be a black ops craft testing it's capability against a modern air-force.. but that begs the question how'd they get such technology? Reverse engineered alien technology maybe? Besides the USAF denied they had any involvement but of course that would be obvious.

2. Rendlesham forest incident

Another great case with credible witnesses in the military, sounds like weird behavior for a human-controlled craft don't you think? There are many cases such as these maybe you should stop being a little close minded and go enlighten yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join