It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuban Blog Says Fidel Castro Spotted In Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Cuban Blog Says Fidel Castro Spotted In Public

www.reuters.com

Cuban revolutionary leader Fidel Castro made his first known public appearance since falling ill four years ago in a visit this week to a Havana scientific facility, a blog reported on Saturday.

Photographs taken with a cell phone and posted with the pro-government blog showed a smiling Castro, 83, chatting with people said to have gathered around him as he was leaving the National Center of Scientific Investigations.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is a very interesting move on his part, and especially in light of what he says.

In the past few weeks, Castro has predicted in his columns that the world is on the verge of nuclear war, to be sparked by conflict between the United States and Iran over international sanctions against Iran's nuclear activities.

I can not help think about the U.S. moving the Troops and the Warships.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The blog and photos can be found on the Internet at:
Cuban Blog Translated to English Google Translate

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Something is rotten in Denmark with all these military maneuvers... With Fidel Castro's warning of a possible Iran strike around the time of the World Cup final...

Who knows. Time will only tell what all of this means.. I sure as hell hope he isn't right about an Iran war.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I must say, I was looking for this kind of movement. When I saw this, I just froze. There are many movements happening all at once, and I think the key thing is ...well logic must be applied as I am sure there is a strategy.

Take for instance this comment made by ATS moderator and I believe Canadian Military GAOTU789 in which he says he is stumped.

I guess to be mentally prepared is the best option no matter what.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's just like Fidel says in one of his reflections regarding this, it will be vitally important to at least be aware of it. You don't want to be caught off guard by extremely sudden grave news.

If it happens, it could certainly turn pear shaped very quickly. If panic hits as a result you do not want to be caught up in all that, mob panic mentality is very deadly.

So you believe this ATS moderator to be military? Or he actually is military? I haven't seen anything as of yet to suggest that these reports are false, so for the moment I'm going to consider them as true.

Obviously something is brewing.. It seems too bizarre for all these maneuvers to be occurring for no reason. Maybe they are, and maybe it's something mundane. I do have that really weird gut wrenching feeling though, there's a knot in my stomach.

We'll see

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

I see the reports, they sources are news worthy ...
Yeah, I think he is military...
And I have that same feeling.

new topics

top topics

join