It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Its Time To Stop Lurking....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi All at ATS.

I've been spending a few hours each day for the last six months just lurking and absorbing all the fascinating info that gets posted on here. So I finally thought it was about time I came in from the cold and join up with all you wonderful people.

I am interested in just about everything, so hopefully I will be able to make some useful contributions in the future.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi
Hope that you find your self at home here, and hope that it is interesting to you too.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I am interested in just about everything, so hopefully I will be able to make some useful contributions in the future.

I'm sure with modest words such as this, you will make quite a few useful contributions.

Enjoy your time here and cya on the boards.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hi there!

Plenty of stuff to soak up on here!

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Welcome

I hope you'll enjoy as much as I do. Great minds here. Some threads will make you freak out, some will make you laugh, some will make you think harder than usual, you're interested in just about everything?

Well...are you gonna have fun !!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Welcome nolabel!

Looking forward to seeing you on boards!

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

Same with me. I decided to stop lurking about a week ago. There are a lot of practical, enlightened discussions here!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy yourself here! There's alot of interesting topics so dive right in.

top topics

join