It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Activity Surges on the Eve of South Pacific Eclipse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Solar Activity Surges on the Eve of South Pacific Eclipse

spaceweather.com...

A LIVELY SOLAR ECLIPSE: Fast-growing sunspot 1087 is crackling with C-class solar flares. A spectacular eruption recorded by the Solar Dynamics Observatory is featured on today's edition of Spaceweather.com. This surge in activity comes on the eve of a total eclipse of the sun over the South Pacific. Will eclipse chasers see material blasting away from the sun when the Moon hides the blinding stellar surface? It's a possibility. Stay tuned to spaceweather.com... for updates and pictures from the path of totality.

SUNSET CONJUNCTION: Look west at sunset. Venus is passing by 1st magnitude star Regulus. They're only a little more than a degree apart. Bright Venus catches the eye first. As the glow of sunset fades, Regulus pops out of the twilight a little below Venus. The view through binoculars is superb.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Solar Activity Ramps Up and Full Solar Eclipse

by Mitch Battros - Earth Changes Media

The NOAA Space Weather Center is predicting slightly higher solar activity from sunspot region 1087 over the next few days. It will be just in time for July 11th full solar eclipse. At this time I will be making one of my rare prediction.
I predict increased earthquake and volcanic activity to occur over the next 14 days. The events I am speaking of will be large to mega events causing high fatalities and significant damage. I would suggest the areas of most interest would be Bay of Bengel, Baja California, Mexico, Puerto Rico Region, Japan Region, and Mediterranean Region.
History shows at almost all full solar eclipse events, large earth changing events occur within 14 days prior to, and 14 days after the eclipse.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by ddarkangle2bad]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I have been following this also along with the asteroid pass of this weekend which unfortunately i havent been able to get much info on, also the solar eclipse mainly focusing on Easter island and the timeline of the world cup.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The relation to the bible and the 7 Trumpets is uncanny. Take a look at my thread?

It will be interesting to see if the sunspot + eclipse has any effect on the gulf or other weakened areas where fault lines are or volcanos?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]

join