It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Islamica Believers I have a question for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How do you justify the marriage of Muhammad to a 6 year old girl?

and how do you plee to the gulit of the rapes that occurred in sudan and in bosnia agaisnt none Islamica followers?

I am sure you remember this story.

www.wnd.com...

Sudanese: 'If you refuse [sex], sometimes they would shoot you'

So again how can you call your religion a religion of peace if the only thing you know best is killing, and following everything that is in your holy book or more like a holy war book.

In bosnia i have seen alot of people talking about how none Islamica followers are threatened if they dont want to convert.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have a question for you. What about your faith? What makes it so perfect?
listverse.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Its none violent

Muslims are savages and barbaric during war

I guess you forget when the ottoman empire took over eh? have you forgtten on what they did?

Its funny how Islamica believers always seem to skip my questions and then go by saying there Prophet wasnt a pedophile.

Again how do you plee on the crimes of sudan and in bosnia against none follwers?

and how does your reglion of peace plee to the crimes in the african countries?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

in those days it was normal to get engaged to a girl as young as 6 and that's what happened , Aisha was engaged to another man at that time but her father ( abu baker the first khalifa after the death of the prophet Mohammad peace be up on him ) cancelled that engagement because the other man was not a muslim , so prophet Mohammad wanted her to be his future wife , and the father agreed so she was engaged to him at the age of 6 but got married at the age of 9 which was very normal in those days.

keep in mind that women in that region of the world grow very fast physically and you can't tell their age.

and by the way if this thing was wrong then you would have heard that his worst enemies at that time who were the quraishies would have been the first to attack this action , but they didnt because every one at that time knew that it was normal.

and by the way she was proud to be his wife even at that age and all the women and girls at that time envied her.

i hope that i answered your question.

and for the other question , islam never said its ok to rape women, so what ever those people are doing is actually taboo in islam.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

so?? what is your faith? about being non-violent

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I bet you're a wolf in Sheep's clothing. Someone who enjoys to point their finger at others because they have different beliefs then you.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

in war there are no rules.

you cry and moan about the violence in 3rd world countries as you blame it all on islam.

what about the violence that you're so called civilized western world went through? 2 world wars and over 100million people dead. what about the violence committed by the christians before islam. you seem to forget all that.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

all religions do is get people killed and spread violence if anything should be banned its all relgions more people have been killed in the name of "various gods" then any other cause in human existence not even greed or biggotry has claimed as many lives

well not the Buddhists they seem peaceful but they are hard core

[edit on 10-7-2010 by KilrathiLG]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The Prophet married the girl at age 9, not 6. And all those who have random hate directed at Islam failed to realise that in those days, they did not even remember their age, let alone have laws that prohibit certain acts under certain ages. It was all about how mature the individual was.

As for the killing over non-converting and "refusal of sex", I'm not even religious myself nor do I support religion but I know enough to tell the difference between actuall religious facts and cultural distortion of religious facts.

If you want to hate on a religion, come with better arguments.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by FermiFlux]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

and how do you plee to the gulit of the rapes that occurred in sudan and in bosnia agaisnt none Islamica followers?

What do you mean? The majority of rapes that occured during the Bosnian-Serb war was committed by Serbs against Muslim women.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You mean the African countries who's rulers get their orders from US and friends? From Saudi-Arabia and friends? Who are funded by said people? Those African countries?

Why didn't you say so. I see very clearly how it is MUSLIMS responsible for the attrocities. How could I've been so blind!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The last thing a 9 year old child should be doing is getting married. There is something terribly wrong with people who see that as 'normal'.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

in those days it was normal to get engaged to a girl as young as 6 and,..

..,6 but got married at the age of 9 which was very normal in those days.

...,but they didnt because every one at that time knew that it was normal.

Normal, or accepted by the majority, does not make it right. This is not a defense and I am sorry to say 6 year girls "growing up fast" is not an excuse either. I cold say more but I will hold my tongue as it would offend.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

reply to post by slane69

Could any of you two define normal for us here? I bet you can't. I also bet you haven't uttered a single word on rich white business men(christians) who go to asia to rape little boys and girls. Yet, you are quick to take a stance against logical practices hundreds of years ago, with an argument that couldn't be any weaker and any more void of an actual point.

You need to read up on history. At the time when these things happened, people lived as nomads in the desert. They got married at such a young age(keep in mind getting married and having sex are different things...even back then) in order to keep the population strong and growing. When these girls got married at such a young age they basically couldn't be taken advantage of by anyone, as it would be lifethreatening for the abusers. So it must have been a safety precaution of sorts as well.

Sure there were backward people at that time but somehow I think the prophet Mohammed, peace be upon his soul, actually had an idea of what he was doing.

There is something terribly wrong with people who keep using the word normal as argument; "ow, this isn't normal" "ow that isn't normal". For gods sake...NOTHING is normal. Wake up. If you didn't have a freaking television set eighty percent of what you perceive as normal would never have even gotten into your . in the first place, let alone seem normal to you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I have similar questions for Bible believers about the atrocities that take place in the Old testament with God commanding entire civilizations to be wiped out and such.

These ancient religions, Islam, Judaism, and Christianity, have really lost all relevance, of course people still follow them but they do so by picking and choosing between the primitive and morally questionable parts and the parts about peace and love and mercy. Just more proof that morality is subjective and as society changes and civilizations progress we learn what is detrimental and what is beneficial to ourselves, each other, and society as a whole.

new topics

top topics

join