It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes, Nukes and More Nukes!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Str8Jackit
This makes me wonder where all these nukes are kept. Makes you want to know whats under your back yard.

A lot of the ones in Europe are stockpiled in Belgium. Believe it, or don't.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Is this some kind of joke??!
What is the reason to set off that many nukes? Seriously! What is the reason?
I am shocked at this. A bunch of idiots with nukes - who have NO CONCERN over the future of us or the planet - just the here and now.

It IS some kind of joke. Haha - very friggin funny.

Plus our tax dollars.

i can tell you why it sound crazy but the truth is majority of those detonation is is not how much or how far or how high! at ALL!!! its is the directional Shape of the Core!! and Detonation Charges of the Nuclear bomb ! for the Most effective Damage to a population or the Opposite least effective Damage

basically its like finding the best gear ratio & and Suspension for the right track on a race car its practically Nil now The Resuts its mostly done in computers simulations ! now

physics.aps.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

S&F ! I found it Amusing all Nuclear Detention for Russia/USSR Stopped 1990 when Soviet Union Collapsed and the USA continued a little more after from the video the OP posted !

it kind of funny from some people with all the whoa and Worries of Nuclear war in USA but didn't know that in 1956 to 1959 was the majority of Detonation is in South West of the US and for USSR all Soviet Controlled Country's place those Detonation's Sporadically that scary! I got to give France Credit they mostly used one spot for their Nuclear detonations and it was somewhere in the middle of the Pacific !

the Funny thing is ironically living distantly from a test site i would say
you would be more cancer free then you would be at a place with no radiation ! Chernobyl is thriving paradise Animal and plant life! are just as healthy as a place that never was radiated the Complete Opposite of what scientist thought !

news.nationalgeographic.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Nuclear nightmares part 4 of 5

make sure that you miss this ! documentary! Above
if you dont want to have some incite of what im talking about ! thanks
i know 10 min of your life!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
double post opps

2nd line

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
All I kept thinking was Dear God! Why???

Thanks for the info.

I don't even want to see the rest of that to present...I'd Probably Cry!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
just staggering to see the mess that was created...watching this video was like watching fireworks on the 4th of july...only every time i saw a flash it made me even sicker to my stomach at the lack of concern for the place where we live...Talk about #ting where you eat!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Nations have been terrified of a foreign nuclear threat since the beginning of atomic warfare but have been nuking themselves the whole time
!!

What's step one in nuclear warfare? Nuke yourself so you know you have nukes in case some nation nukes you!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Threadfall]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
WOW, brilliant find. Very interesting.

I didn't even know that Atomic weapons were tested in Australia; I asked my grandparents and they confirmed it... it's hard for me to be anything but "wow" with this video.

So I have just given my very first Star and Flag ever to this video
well done.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
yeah, where the nukes are kept???

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
That is one of the craziest things I have ever seen, i had no idea that many nukes had been fired in just the last 60 or so years!

How is Nevada no just one giant hole in the ground? Although, if you've ever been to Las Vegas...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
its even scarier to think that...when testing something...you use a tiny amount of what youve created to test right?

if there has been over 2000 tests over the last 50 years...makes u think just how many nukes they have stored away waiting to be used.

and will when will the time come when someone uses a couple for real because it wouldnt even be a slice of the arsenal they truly have.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't think any of these detonations took place in California. Mostly the Nevada desert and New Mexico. Are there any craters left behind from these explosions?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thank you for posting that video

That really is a surprise to me. Astonishing !

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's times like these I'm proud to be south african lol only a few tests and then enough bombs incase we needed to defend ourselves. America is planning for a complete overkill.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Wolfenz

Thank you for posting that video

That really is a surprise to me. Astonishing !

Thank you for watching

I own the video Nuclear Nightmare everyone should see it you can see the whole documentary on Google The Scientist are Stumped ! and the research of places that have a higher Natural Radiation shows the People that are in those Areas have small case of cancer and are more healthier than the areas that are lower! as in the Documentary Scientist figure the reason is your cells are more active in radiated areas thus preventing Cancer and other diseases

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nice video it shows the destuctive power the earth really has .

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Nice video it shows the destructive power the earth really has .

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

What do you think, could it be a lie to promote nuclear power ?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was hoping it would have a link to watch them all. That is very frightening. I did not really know they were that many.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkarella

Just double click and you tube opens there are 5 parts at least. Or just ask wolfenz

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing that!

IMO, this should be shown to every child on Earth.

If you have kids, you should show it to them and explain it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join