It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes, Nukes and More Nukes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Not really. Radiation is contained within a small bullet in the bomb which upon detonation is obliterated. All the radiation from the explosion is then and there in electro mag. You get more poison from BP than from those nukes.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

nuke map

Nice share
interesting

fault map

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I like how he highlighted japan.

USA with the highest count of testing and the only ones who used in war, twice !
Not only Japan got nuked, it also got assimilated and that worst then just being nuked !

Nuke were working and tested after ten try, this is a very bad refining example. I hate this kind of destruction, it's useless.

OP, your dam right, >2053 exploded nukes ! Earth should be glowing !

Originally posted by triplereiki
That is terrible, but wait till planet Earth starts firing back.

Hope Gaya sets an example of peace and never reply ! Zero nuke should be today standards. Removing any reason too apologize for "they stoled-it from us".

Nice find ! ... S&F

[edit on 10-7-2010 by truthy-bird]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What I want to know is what were they getting wrong that it has taken over 2000 tests to get right. These people cant be as smart as they make out.

I would call Epic Fail on anything that took that much money, time and tests to understand.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Is this some kind of joke??!
What is the reason to set off that many nukes? Seriously! What is the reason?
I am shocked at this. A bunch of idiots with nukes - who have NO CONCERN over the future of us or the planet - just the here and now.

It IS some kind of joke. Haha - very friggin funny.

Plus our tax dollars.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
my question is AND AFTER ?

what is the big deal, nobody care, we can build powerful weapon to kill and not able to unify this world, because yes we give money to those people to build there deadly weapon... so we can talk about it here and there and denouced with video but we lost the game we need just to eat sleep and keep working for make them more and more powerful, i work for free in organisation to help people who are in cross fire those people don't care about who right or wrong those people just need to live simply to live, i'm sik and tired i don't know what to say to all those people who don't uderstand why they have to pay the bigger price when others are screaming out loud for war and hate in a cosy home... they don't understand us, they don't want to know us they just need to leave them alone,it was hard but i don't regret my choice i was in somalia for two months but eatch time i come back to my country france and spend time with friends and watch people i don't understand them,i'm disconected from this way of life, they talk about there phone and things they can buy with there moka coffe in there hand ! realy i have no hope for this humanity it's to hard to fight, i'll keep doing what i'm doing because i don't want lie to those people,i say to them i will help them and i will do it, an old man in village say to me we have no more hope we know we are the forgetten but we still fighting for our lives because we deserve as every human to live...in dignity...free and equal.

do wee need to loose evreything to realise this ?

peace

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What struck me funny was France I knew the US and the USSR set off a heap of bombs but France 210.
That was one answer in trivial pursuit that I had Know idea of.
I guess I wont be calling the french wimps any more.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Not really. Radiation is contained within a small bullet in the bomb which upon detonation is obliterated. All the radiation from the explosion is then and there in electro mag. You get more poison from BP than from those nukes.

That's BS, sorry. Unless you are joking, in that case it's hard to tell.

Both Fission and Fusion bombs have a radiocative fallout, some to greater degree than others. But a little nuke goes a long way when it comes to disrupting DNA for very long periods of time.

Hydrogen bombs (except for rumored late generation "clean" fusion bombs) use a Plutonium trigger to get the reaction of the Sun going here on Earth. Plutonium is deadly to DNA, i.e. our core of being; corrupted DNA cannot reproduce cells that are normal.

I sometimes wonder if the beings exploding all those bombs were even of our own species. I don't like to speculate on nonsense, but: If they are human, how could they be smart enough to make those bombs so well, but too stupid to see what it would do to large populations of their own for a very long time?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by togetherwestand

You will not be in danger of any nuclear fall out or something. But the stuff that got radiated is still a hazard. Particles as small as a grain of sand could travel the globe and end up in your lungs or something.

would the particles be the danger, in either the size of the particles or the radiation?

is there any threat from any radiation from these test?

and are test still going on..
(my suspicions point to yes, if they had test as recent as 98 why ever stop?)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Radiation is bad for you. Even when it is just a little bit. There is a reason you can have only a limited amount of x-rays a year. Radioactive waste stays radioactive for a long long time. Size does not matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Whoops

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is shocking and disgusting. These psycopaths are destroying the planet and wrecking the health and lives of millions of people.

They are obsessed with nuclear, but don't want others to have them.

They tell us pollution is destroying the ozone layer and causing climate change and tell us we have to change our lifestyle (which, coincidentally furthers their Nazi World Order agenda), while they nuke the hell out of the atmosphere and the planet. No wonder there's a hole in the ozone layer.

These people are totally insane, I wish people would wake up and realize this and see the dire straights we are in because these psycopath nazis have the power.

This is one more example of the many abominations they are inflicting on the whole world. I simply can't understand the flippant responses by so many on this thread.

What will it take for people to wake up?

By the way, how many nuclear tests has Iran done?????

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This may have been said previously.....However over the period covered in the vid huge amounts of nuclear detonations, probably more than would be used in full blown nuclear war. I know that they were in non populated areas (mostly) but i cant help but notice in the grand enviromental situation.... have they realy harmed our planet? We would be lead to believe that our hair spray, fridges and cars have done more damage to planet earth.

How does all this work with predictions of nuclear winters etc?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You could be forgiven in thinking that the worst is behind us, as you see all those flashes slowly decrease in frequency. But you would be wrong, nuclear warfare put on another face in the form of DU weapons.
The particles from these weapons have made it into the jet streams they have been found in glaciers far and wide. This stuff has over a 4 billion year half life.

Did the use of Uranium in Iraq result in the contamination of Europe?
I suggest you ask Dr. Chris Busby and Saoirse Morgan.

It's being detonated all over the place. EVERY DAY!
My home country included, unknown to most Australians.
A family living near a base using DU weapons here in Queensland tragically had a baby with the same symptons of deformities as those seen in Iraq.

They seem to have a liking to blowing up and poisoning the pristine and beautiful places. It may have taken us 4 billion years to get here but we may as well call it contaminated forever!

Many diseases, cancers and even fish populations relating to algae die offs have been correlated to these effects. Who knows what can be atrributed to it, it messes with the very fabric of biology.

The genetic disorders are also passed down, experiments with fruit flys showed effects persistant at over 40 thousand generations. Anyone else see the danger here?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by squiz]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

We're talking about humans. We have a history of being great and inventing really good things that cause really big problems for ourselves. Also, we poured radiation on our own population to study its affects for some decades before the nukes.

Mind you, this was in larger quantities and not a few thousand degrees hot.

A lot of this is illegal and makes you think God knows what else they still do if they were heartless enough to do this.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, those were legit studies. Bombs would not do anywhere near the same level of damage. All radiation and toxic events occur on the date and event of impact. They do not stay there for very long. All irradiated substances are very big atoms. Most the body does not know how to absorb. Yes, it damages DNA, but it takes prolonged consumption of toxic foods to do this.

again, Madame Curie was bathed in radiation for a large chunk of her adult life, and yet she lived with a slightly bellow average life span with the only effect being she killed her bones (a la cancer treatment for bone marrow disease). Madame Curie carried rods of irradiated materials and liquid vials of them in her pocket and wrote in her journals about how pretty they were. Today her items and possessions are not free to view. They are lead encased due to radiation. However, despite all this, she did not get cancer nor anything serious until her late life, when here bones could not take anymore and died.

This is a woman who literally was unprotected from the same rods as those in the bombs for God knows how long. She is an excellent example of long term radiation poisoning.

When a nuclear bomb goes off, it releases a huge amount of crap. This initial burst is was makes people have cancer and get sick, not continued exposure. The human body is quite resilient to such things. Now as for the actual site of impact, they are still toxic in the deserts of America. But that is because the craters were glassed. IE, formed into a solid non mobile irradiated glass from the sand there. This remained irradiated because it was solid and strong and the sheer volume of exposure and closeness. The air and region around it got a helluva lot less because the irradiated materials fall down (fallout) and then are reabsorbed into food sources and everything else. Due to their large molecular mass, the human body passes them, and the irradiated materials wine up in water processors for black water, where it is dumped into wherever crap goes. Eventually it spreads out and is no longer a problem due to its low ppm. Hell, more like ppb.

It's the same thing if a big meteorite impacts and explodes, like the Russian one. Lots of heat and radiation, but Earth settles it.

Believe it or not, radiation is natural. The Earth has systems to control it.

The US government did far worse is direct large volume exposure tests to unsuspecting people than they ever did in low level exposure from fallout of the tests.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

I agree... The Earth will fight back and I wonder if America will reap what they have pushed on all of us worldwide... Military Industrial Complex... Fed Reserve... Wall Street and Corperate Greed... NUKES... hidding Tesla Technologies... HOLD THE WORLD BACK

So on behalf of the rest of the world.... THANKS... !! You've made our life hell...!! WAR ON TERROR... Started by the US..!! Haliburton... American.... General Electric... American... JP Morgan... The American Devil..!! All should brough down!!

I'm an Aussie, I love the American people... but your country sticks..!! Imperialist nation...
Go on... sign up to the world court that you help establish... Try your troops for war crimes!! There are many who are guilty... But no... DO AS WE SAY, NOT WHAT WE DO...

Funny thing is America... The world is awake to your government bull, if they think that they can keep on going like they have for the last 50 years... Beware... WE THE WORLD WILL NOT STAND FOR IT ANYMORE..!!

You the American People need to gain control of your country again, before the corperate greed sinks your land into the sea of dept and depression... It's coming sooner than you think.... Please act now....

Israel is not your friend... they are your controller.... How does that make you feel? Due to your economy being established the way it has... ANYONE WITH MONEY CAN CONTROL AMERICA... even an Australian like Murdoch... He controls what you say and what you do... Shame... I thought it was your country... Not his...!! Watch FoxNews for the spin....

You can't even talk about the oil disaster over there without being charged... haha... WHO RUNS YOUR COUNTRY... you the people don't...

DOES THIS MAKE YOU ANGRY.... GOOD.... GET OF YOUR ARSES AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... FIRE UP DAM IT..!!

Your running out of time....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am now aware of the fact that it is not MY country that needs to worry about a few Middle East bombs......It is MY country the WORLD should worry about.
We have leaders who do what the heck they want with the money from its people....I am sure millions of us would not want to pay for any of this, either in purchace, manufacture, or FINAL outcome.

Never have I been asked if I wanted to contribute some of my money for this crap.

I strongly believe that if people in my country do not take action, I feel we may someday see alot of those lights going off in the states.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Glad to see that the US is winning.

Did anyone notice how few were set off in 1985-1986? I'm wondering what this was due to?

Also, what was with those foreign purple dots hitting the US?

[edit on 7/10/2010 by agent violet]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
And America has the gull to tell other countries not to make nukes, bottom line no country should have them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join