It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey's Anatomy 101

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

ChicUFO,
I see that ole' SJ is still messing with you on your last thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as in your signature. Yes the ignore button only blocks you from seeing it. But it does make life a little more bearable not having to read that kind of useless BS.

Well you've received 12 flags on that one and 7 so far on this one.
Good luck!

Also it seems SJ hasn't caught on to you yet on this thread.
Again, good luck!

Take care and 73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Oh yeah, one more thing. When you get your camp / base set up and you meet them you can compare your assumptions along with Skuzzlebutt's link above to finally verify for correctness. Maybe they will let someone qualified to probe them as well.

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

That would give new meaning to the phrase "Alien Probe"

Wouldn't it be interesting to see,,,,no, scratch that.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Damn Chic, you really went all out on this one. I'm enjoying this thread and your brainstorming on the topic. It'd be damn nice if we could catch one of the little b-tards and perform a proper autopsy.

One thing I think you've failed to touch on is the fact that these guys are most likely genetically engineered to the max; so a lot of the parallels between the evolution of their features with known Earthly features may be off-base or the very least something to consider.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
OMG.....I'm never leaving ATS!!!!!

Yeah.... we know...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I think I will continue to view their evolution because having a genetically engineered being would not allow for comparative anatomy. The genetically engineered being could basically be anything you can imagine and therefore have no meaningful evolution. I have been working on the genitalia thread but with the TOS of this forum, I don't know how it will be excepted.

I know that it is against the TOS to post knowingly false information and I'm sure that some would say that my Grey's anatomy is false. I may come to some strange conclusions, I may even purposely add a joke here and there but my analysis is based in science. When I post the genitalia thread, I will be surprised if it is not moved or edited by the mods.

I do not expect anyone to believe that what I post is true but that it is as possible as any other explanation. At any rate, I'm having a lot of fun thinking about it and writing it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I think I will continue to view their evolution because having a genetically engineered being would not allow for comparative anatomy. The genetically engineered being could basically be anything you can imagine and therefore have no meaningful evolution. I have been working on the genitalia thread but with the TOS of this forum, I don't know how it will be excepted.

I know that it is against the TOS to post knowingly false information and I'm sure that some would say that my Grey's anatomy is false. I may come to some strange conclusions, I may even purposely add a joke here and there but my analysis is based in science. When I post the genitalia thread, I will be surprised if it is not moved or edited by the mods.

I do not expect anyone to believe that what I post is true but that it is as possible as any other explanation. At any rate, I'm having a lot of fun thinking about it and writing it.

There should be a way to explain it with out breaking TOS. I mean it is an ET we are talking about. This is something that I would like to read up on.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

This is a very good thread ChicUFO, thanks.

One thing to start:

Using humans as a reference I would conclude that the females are the blinking Grey's and the males are simply wide eyed and scared to approach them. This would account for the lack of eyewitness accounts stating that a female Grey had a hot bod. It would be

I don't think that is the case. I do not believe they are afraid. This is supported by numerous claims of experiencers/abductees who claim that the Grey's have telepathically communicated the questions "why do you live in fear?"

If we take those folks' reports at face value, we have to wonder why a super intelligent greylien being would ask such a question. There is no reason to ask another a question if one already knows the answer. The only reason is to poke/prod them into a certain direction of thinking. Example- you might ask a 2 year old toddler "what is this," while pointing at your nose. Obviously you know what a nose is. The reason you ask a 2 year old these types of questions is to get them to know it.

-On a fundamental level: Why do adult human beings get up everyday and go to work? They FEAR losing a job and being without money (survival currency).
-On a fundamental level: Why are adult human beings apprehensive about the aging process? They FEAR non-existence. What about the one's who have come to terms with the circle of life and accept it as their destiny? They FEAR disease, inability to do the same things that once made them happy, becoming obsolete, etc.

If you are very honest with yourself, on a fundamental level, you will find that the world is governed by fear. Not in the form of some hypothetical secret gov't. No. The fear comes from millions of years of evolution, from an era where fear served us well, and helped us survive! While it continues to serve it's purpose today, fear is now becoming a liability in our modern selves.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

The idea behind this thread is to get people thinking about possibilities and that is exactly what you are doing. Your post shows that you are thinking about what could be possible. Congratulations! You are among the few who are actually trying to reason out examples of the Grey's existence. A star for a well done post.

For the Grey's to ask the question "Why do you live in fear?" They must understand fear. I don't believe any species could survive without fear for very long. There would need to be something in the Grey's world that they fear for them to know what fear is and to know how to ask that question.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Greys anatomy, LOL, ok I can write some about greys, You should all probably know about how the greys use their brains to determine why they have a large head size.
They are a strictly scientific in nature, telepathic race, experts in mind manipulation, greys are mostly all brain. They function as a connected mind. I do not like to say hive mind for they can detach from the group mind if they choose too. They use multiple psychic abilities if they want such as levetate things, telekenisis.
They use their minds to link with abductees and do unimaginable mental manipulation with us, can be mentally inside your mind, connected, observing what you see, how you feel, your emotional state or making you interact with what they see fit. They can control everything about a person, take away your emotions or make you feel an emotion, make you forget or blank out your memory using mind techniques. Heck they can even take your spirit out of your body using a mixture of spiritual manipulation and their brain power.
They are incredibly powerful in the mind and using a large part of the brain function my assumption is their brains grew in size to keep up with their growing brain functions. Their ships are controlled by interacting consciousness through the mind, connecting into their ships with a bio-matrix system. Abductees can be modified and trained to fly their craft. They seem to take striking interest in people who develop their spirit and psychic abilities.
Their necks are small, now I would bet they can use their brain abilities to compensate for weight similar to telekinesis since they are all brain. And on their planet the gravity is lower.
Their eyes, the largeness of them would reflect their needs in mental abilities. They can look at you and make you totally unresistive by something to do with their mind abilities through their eyes. Afterall the saying goes the eyes are the gateway to the soul. They also seem to abduct and work in the darkness here on earth and their eyes would compensate. Their eye structure is different than ours, they have no pupils.

Their mouth, greys hardly ever use their mouths in the physical function of speaking words. They use almost total telepathy. They also absorb their nutrience through their skin so no real need for the use of a mouth. This leads up to their skin. Greys have a spongy skin texture, kind of like a mushroom for the ability to absorb their food which is how they prefer to eat and have a smell to them I call it a cheese smell.

Brain size for us on earth does not measure intelligence. We on earth only use 10% of our brains and if we measure intelligence by head size then why the heck do we only use 10% of our brains. I think if we could fully engage our brain capability and totally depended on the brain for almost every aspect in our lives, our brain size would grow for room in mental growth.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Great speculations but since this thread is about the anatomy of the species, where is your comparative anatomy? What physical animal traits can you show that would give the readers evidence to back up the use of ESP in the Grey's?

We use(as you stated) 10% of our brain, if the aliens use more than 10% of theirs, why would they need a larger brain? I understand what you are saying, that they need a larger brain for all the ESP stuff. I don't really believe in ESP so I don't add it to my threads.

25 years ago a phone had a rotating dial and was connected to a wall by a cord. There were no personal computers like we have today. Computer knowledge doubles every eighteen months so imagine one hundred years from now.

Maybe the Grey's know more about nanotechnology than we do, maybe they inject nanobots into themselves along with a little gold and copper. Maybe the nanobots build the circuitry into the Grey's head and maybe they communicate with a thought produced by electrical impulses in the brain and sent through the circuitry within the Grey's head. It's not ESP but to a primitive people it would look like it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey I can answer about the genitalia issue. Full greys, not the hybrid, do not have genitalia for they have become so dependent on their mental abilities that they have grown into areas that are weak like no genitalia. That is one reason they do so much genetic testing and reproduction through their science. That is how they started out, now they have hybrids to work with. Yes, greys have their weaker areas like emotions and why the heck they like to treat abductees like we have the mental ability like children I don't know. That is one reason why they ask basic questions like why we are afraid. Greys do know about fear, they study everything pertaining to us such as our spiritual (not religion spiritual, but your inner consciousness spiritual), mental, psychological, and physical bodies. They have been here on earth for eons and what blows me away is they still do not grasp the emotions aspect in themselves.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

Great speculations but since this thread is about the anatomy of the species, where is your comparative anatomy? What physical animal traits can you show that would give the readers evidence to back up the use of ESP in the Grey's?

Well concerning the greys, they are a highly intelligent ALIEN species and there really is no comparison here on earth to give evidence for they are spiritually, and mentally evolved well beyond anyone here on earth. You wanted to know why the greys have such large heads and thier brains are a part of their anatomy. All the information you can gather on the greys comes from people who have spent time with them and if you only use pure science to compare a species who uses their mental ability as a way of life, then you are not going to receive the full answers that should be stated in this thread.

We use(as you stated) 10% of our brain, if the aliens use more than 10% of theirs, why would they need a larger brain? I understand what you are saying, that they need a larger brain for all the ESP stuff. I don't really believe in ESP so I don't add it to my threads.

The greys brain has grown in size from using their full function consistently as a way of life. And I think the best way to describe this is our bodies adapt to fit with the how we function through usage and environment. Greys have different features than us here on earth because their bodies have adapted by the way they have used them for eons in time.

25 years ago a phone had a rotating dial and was connected to a wall by a cord. There were no personal computers like we have today. Computer knowledge doubles every eighteen months so imagine one hundred years from now. Maybe the Grey's know more about nanotechnology than we do, maybe they inject nanobots into themselves along with a little gold and copper. Maybe the nanobots build the circuitry into the Grey's head and maybe they communicate with a thought produced by electrical impulses in the brain and sent through the circuitry within the Grey's head. It's not ESP but to a primitive people it would look like it.

You are not looking at the whole picture here, if your nanite theory was true, which it is not, then how would they be able to communicate telepathically with abductees? How could abductees interact with the grey species in any form? How could I hear thier words in my brain? And the same goes for all other abductees. I do not have nanites in my brain.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I'm not sure what to make of it all but it has certainly given me food for thought!

Starred.

Originally posted by covert1
We on earth only use 10% of our brains and if we measure intelligence by head size then why the heck do we only use 10% of our brains.

This is a myth:
en.wikipedia.org...

Humans are relatively weak physically and we have a huge biological investment in our brains, much more so than other species; if we only used 10% of this investment we would have died off as a species a long long time ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hard science is great to prove things scientifically, but when you are dealing with a race that works with science and aspects in the brain functions such as they do through the mind ability, then you can not just answer questions based on science alone. Our world has not accepted mental ability such as ESP, telepathic ability, etc. as a whole science which is a same because whole races of alien species have evolved to use such as a way of life.

Ok I forgot to add about the greys enhanced strength. Since they come from an environment with low gravity, such as when in space and on their planet, then you know they would have weak muscles from not having to use them like we do here on earth. And when they come to earth, gravity would pull down on them and they would barely be able to move let alone have enhanced strength. So this plays in yet again about their mental ability, such as telekinesis. Using a cordinated effort with muscle and the mind to be able to function in higher gravity environments. You know there are planets out there with way more gravity than earth and they would need the ability to compensate some how. I know others do not want to hear about this but it really does answer a whole lot of questions about greys like about why their heads do not woble such as an infants does after birth. Infants have hardly no neck strength. And their cranial size.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by covert1]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join