It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Airport UFO or Missle?, Its Both!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So I see this China airport ufo/missile footage seems to have gotten some attention on ATS.

I have a simple question...Why cant it be both?

Some of the close up photos IMO show a cigar shaped object with different light configurations. I believe that cant be a heli or missile.

--However---

some other footage of the event clearly shows a large plume of light and/or exhaust, very similar to a rocket or missile traveling in the atmosphere, NOT A UFO...

So everyone on ATS is arguing whether its a UFO or a missile......But what if it was both?

UFO's have been observing and monitoring ICBM launches for decades. This happened especially often during US test launches. They have been captured on the launch footage several times, with one tale telling of the UFOs actually disabling the rocket in flight.

So could this have been a UFO observing the US ICBM launch, and people in the area managed to obtain evidence/footage of BOTH objects?

Because based on the footage coming in, It clearly has two DIFFERENT objects which are being filmed/photographed by various sources.

Comments?

--GeminiSky

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Do we really need another thread on this ? , couldn't you just of added this to one of the 5 other threads on this subject

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes, I believe this does, because no one will take notice of this suggestion when everyone (on the other threads) is arguing nonstop.

Where are the 5 threads? I only see 2, would love to see the other 3, and get more info, please link me to them.

Thanks!

GeminiSky

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Ouch...well one more with a NEW perspective cant hurt!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well it's not really a new perspective.

This one is a rocket from June 30th.

Totally unrelated to the Airport incident.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It IS a UFO. As in an Unidentified Flying Object. It could be an unidentified helicopter. Or an unidentified missle. Or a host of any unidentified object.

some other footage of the event clearly shows a large plume of light and/or exhaust, very similar to a rocket or missile traveling in the atmosphere, NOT A UFO...

But it IS a UFO. Just because it's a UFO doesn't mean it's not from Earth, it just means that it's unidentified.

So everyone on ATS is arguing whether its a UFO or a missile......But what if it was both?

They are one in the same since it is UNIDENTIFIED.

The UFO forum is difficult for me to read cause a lot of people seem to define UFO as "Unidentified Flying Object from out of this world" instead of what it actually means. Can we get a new name for the true definition of UFO's and another new name for objects we believe to be not from this world UFO's?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Just wondering why thats a rocket. Anyway if it is then that badboy is scary. If that was coming to a town no a city nahh say a country wait a continent near you id be s****in it looks like it could wipe out europe. But i say its the silver surfer serious.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

So could this have been a UFO observing the US ICBM launch, and people in the area managed to obtain evidence/footage of BOTH objects?

where was this UFO sighting? since when did the US launch an ICBM over China?
pretty big flaw in the logic there.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi

Originally posted by GeminiSky

where was this UFO sighting? since when did the US launch an ICBM over China?
pretty big flaw in the logic there.

Look around the web, it seems that that this China Airport UFO is being explained as a US missile launch. Take a look around before we discuss my logic.

Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Maybe you could post some links to back up your assertion that is being explained as a US missile launch.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I saw it at one of the other threads on the sighting...will look again

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Please add to one of the existing threads...

Thanks.

Thread closed.

top topics

join