It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Nine Angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.nineangles.info...

Anybody else ever heard of this or read any of the writings?

It's an interesting read to say the least.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

Why would anyone want to be a Satanist in the first place??
2nd ..................

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
www.nineangles.info...

Anybody else ever heard of this or read any of the writings?

It's an interesting read to say the least.

Nine Angles, not Nine Angels.

Here's the Wiki page on it.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 7/10/10 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
facepalm

starting out your spiritual search with the devil. Great start

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not saying I believe it, just that it's an interesting read.

It's like the Scientology of Satanism.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[Double post, please see below]

[edit on 7/10/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've read about this group before. They were among the most controversial Satanic groups because they openly advocated human sacrifice and may even have performed it.

The LaVey-style Satanists do not believe Satan is an actual being. Its more a "do what thou wilt" type philosophy. The Order of the Nine Angles and a few similar groups are different. They call themselves "traditional Satanists" and worship Satan as an actual being. They claim (correclty or incorrectly) connection with an ancient lineage from medieval and ancient Europe; the LaVay-style Satanists are basically a 1960s pop-culture theatrical invention.

The Order of Nine Angles material is very voluminous and complex...it uses terms like "acausal realm" and "nexion" a lot (I have forgotten what they mean by these...its been a long time since I looked into this group).

All in all, the Order of Nine Angles seem to be a much more "hardcore" group than the LaVey people, which is what people usually associate with Satanism. I don't think the original group exists anymore, but I could be mistaken.

[edit on 7/10/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As a practitioner of shaolin kung fu, i guess you could say i strive for the Ubermench end via that means.

Note: Hitler must have been a practicioner, as it states condoning of the removal of the weak, diseased etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY

Well I kind of agree there is no great spiritual development here on earth unless you wish to be evil,its been 2000 to 2600 years since the worlds major religions gave us their avatars which is kind of an indicator good doesn't fare that well or that often on this rock.Careful about overdoing it though or you'll be spending half your time warding off others with the same talents the spirit world is the realm of psycopaths and sociopaths.

new topics

top topics

join