It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to everyone at ATS from Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I've been watching ATS for a while now, and only recently joined the forum so I could finally take part in the community. Been feeling the urge to post some replies to some very nice topics, but also on the amusing ones... Like the one from yesterday about DISCLOSURE coming today from the Aliens themselves. Saw it was removed this morning and the user banned. Good to see forums are being moderated at least.

A little about me... I live in the south of Norway, In my mid-30ies. And I have been a professional musician for over 20 years. My whole life I've been interested in UFOs and Aliens, and all kinds of conspiracy theories and facts. And I find most of the subjects and topics on ATS right up my alley.

Anyways, that was it really. Just wanted to say "Hello" officially.

[edit on 10/7/2010 by LoveHina]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Welcome on ATS, LoveHina!

Sooner or later, ATS comes into your life

Looking forward to seeing you on boards!

P.S. Always loved the North

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Great to see more Norwegians here. I live in the east of Norway myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I look forward to reading your posts. I have a particular interest in UFO's and Aliens so most of my posts are related to those subjects. I do read other areas of the forums but rarely reply to them. Have fun on the forums.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hello! Heisan!

Her vil du like deg...ATS er plassen for info... ;-)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hi! Welcome to ATS. I hope you will enjoy yourself, but be warned, it's easy to spend way too much time here.

See ya!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hei og velkommen til nettstedet ser frem til å lese dine bidrag!
Lykke se deg rundt kameraten!

I'm not Norweigian but isn't Google brilliant? Best wait and see how the whole Google domination pans out before you answer.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hi there!

Welcome to the site...
Enjoy the randomness/truth... Lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why hello there! I'm half norwegian! I guess this is why I love death and black metal so much when I was growing up! Welcome aboard! I wish I could greet you with the mother language but I can't so I'll just say Lefse!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

(click to open player in new window)

Getting an avatar uploaded,

(click to open player in new window)

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thank you everyone
And nice to see a lot of people here from Norway too

And thank you Asala. I'll be sure to send you a PM with any concerns.

Now to browse some more topics and posts to get more updated. There are many interesting things going on in the world, that most of the population seem to be oblivious to.

top topics

join