It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man from future Predicts World Cup Final

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

It wasn't anything personal, just something in general as far as people claiming "HOAX" without sufficient evidence to justify it. It's like bombing Iran without sufficient evidence that they have nukes or plan to use any, it makes me suspicious.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
No one messes with the octopus! Paul draws his psychic powers from the bowls of Cthuhllu! Time travellers have nothing on this medium from the deep!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Man from future predicts we are not stupid enough to believe this.... not too damn likely.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
LIVE tracking of the score and play by play at:

www.fifa.com/live/competitions/worldcup/matchday=25/day=1/match=300061509/index.html

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Hah. I'm waiting for a conspiracy theory on HAARP being used to dupe the world into believing Paul was a sham all along by rigging the game today, thus fulfilling the prophecy of Mr. X.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

What?! what are you talking about?! electronics stop working when going through time? really? and you know this how? "scientist have even said this'? really???? when??? source please.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

What?! what are you talking about?! electronics stop working when going through time? really? and you know this how? "scientist have even said this'? really???? when??? source please.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Where is this Mr X posting? Can we get him here? I realize from the little bit I have read here it is in a different languge but maybe he speaks english.

I would LOVE to pick his heart/brain!

Nothing more interesting to read than anything from a TT.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well the orignal website where he posted on was I believe to be Japanese, now remember Japan is the most technologically advanced country in the world, so who know what they're hiding over there?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
The cup is definately fake, just compare it to the real thing:

The reason why the date is the 11th is because everyone knows thats when the final is. I'm sorry to say it's a hoax.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

It never says that X posted an image - the image has been added by someone else.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Looks like mister X is mister full-of-it! Another one bites the dust...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Unless Holland wins on penalty kicks, 2-1, which would NEVER happen since players always score more than that (usually in the 4's and 5's)... it will never happen. The guy is a fraud.

On a side note, a guy just got a red card from Holland. I'd love to see them get 2 goals with less guys, lol!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
erm....Spain have just scored

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
He must of messed up the space time continuium when he told people of the future..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This guy is full of it!! Spain just scored and is going to win...just i suspected...HOAX!!!!! Although i would love to meet a real time traveler!!

South Africa must have caught wind of this guy...decided to mix it up a bit.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Smitty5150]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

Still 2 minutes left people!!!

It aint over till it's over!

ETA: Ok.... Err..... now it's over.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

looks like Spain won. I'm so happy today. Now it's time to put on loud Spanish music to celebrate this fine Sunday.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

*puts on Loud Spanish music*

Right there with ya buddy.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I got some amazing Spanish music. Even some in Ladino. We'll have a loud celebration with party streamers.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Holland 0 - 1 Spain

Man from Future 0 - 1 Octopuss

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join