It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visa 666, We have all been trumped!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

as iv...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You are seeing what you want to see.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
you know, I would laugh too to see how crazy this all sounds; however, most people dont study and see what words can calculate to 666, 444, 888, and 906. using the A=6, B=12, C=18 and so on in multiples of 6 to Y=150 and z=156....you will see patterns...
666 words: humanity, santaclaus, PeaceOnEarth, a christmas, HealthyMen, Allsouls, Vrillion, reptilegod, false planet, papelstate, menetary, false market and there are many more i have and more others have for 666.
444 words: Jesus, Muhammad, Lucifer,cross, aztecs, yehweh, aztlan, newages, freeMind, ostara, mahabarata, london, killing, secracy and many more
888 words: destruction, scriptures, goodAlienfriends, thehouseofgod, starsister, luciferHell/jesusHell, morningStar, projectBluebeam, controlPeople, firstContact, gelacticmeeting, comingtruth, omnipresent, wiltshireEngland( crop circle on 08/08/08 in W.E.) lawOfLiberty, holyBookLies, explosions, destroyers, composition, divinepresence, gizepyramids, theTrinity, NoMentality and I have many more...
906 words: allHumanpeople, healthyworld, siriuslight, zonadesilencio, coasttocoast, welcomefriends, aCouncilOfSix, aSunIstheEye, futureClues, mysalvation and there are many more...
...so please, somebody TELL me this is just a coincidence
...until then...peace!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

All I can say is great find. I would have never noticed this. But after the other poster referred the thread to the Google images it creeped me out.

I am not religious, my parents were "Catholic" yet they never practiced. They only kept this name brand due to their parents.That being said I was sent to catholic schools and all that good stuff. I remember all my bible lessons and even have studied other religions. Revelations and the mark of the beast "666" always stood in my mind.

Twisted world we live in. I think the OP is on to something, I do not think this is a coincidence. I do not actually believe in Revelations, but it sickens me that the TPTB are pushing RFID chips and naming countless of their MULTI-BILLION after sinister things such as this. Even the logos are all linked to symbolism. Which no one really believes in but them. Just a bunch of sick people in power have a grand old time while they get rich by causing suffering.

Sorry for my rant

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I realise I am digging up an old post. The subject matter is just as relevant now as it was in 2010 though.

First off, to the original poster...
this "theory" has been drifting around the conspiracy world for at least 20 years (that's simply as long as I've been aware of it... so it's likely even longer that people have been saying what you've said). Just search online for "VISA means 666" or something to that effect, and you'll see plenty of people talking about the same theory (although you're one of the first I have seen who claims to have come up with it, or realised it on their own accord). For this reason, I question whether this is just something you "realised" without any outside input. You may have, but I get a hunch you didn't.

That was an aside. My main point is this. Since you claim this is "your" theory, why not reveal where you come up with the idea that A in Babylonian equates to 6? VI and S(igma) do ('S' is also a symbol of 6 is Cyrillic, by the way), but "A" in Babylonian? Have you even seen what Babylonian numerals look like? (Take a look here: en.wikipedia.org...) Basically they are pictograms of counting sticks, and as far as I can tell none of them look even remotely like the letter "A". I've asked this question (and researched it) numerous times in the past 20 years... never seen an answer. In my experience, it is just skipped over.

If you look here: www.zompist.com... you'll see the numbers of over 5000 languages. I see none that show something akin to "A" as the number 6. Of course, this chart is not using the actual numerals, but is only using the spelt out word referring to each number... so it only partly makes this point.

Anyway... show me how you derive 6 from A in Babylonian, and I'll start paying more attention to YOUR theory.

Be well,

Tru-man

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I noticed a coincidence. The stock market had a multi year bottom and the index for the SP500 bottomed at 666.79
now this number may not seem significant but I noticed if you drop the first six, you have the year, month and day of my birthday. Voila, I must be the guy everyone has been looking for. Now I highly doubt that. That is what seeing a coincidence of numbers does to you, make you see connections that aren't really there. That is similar to seeing faces when you look at random images long enough. Your mind will connect dots when there really isn't anything of significance to what you are looking at.

Now if I get a visa statement with a charge of 666 on it next month, I'll let you guys know someone higher up must really like playing games with me.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
It's more likely to mean 5166.

People see what they want to see.

You mean...JUST LIKE YOU?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

here is an see what i see er don't see thread, olde but goody www.abovetopsecret.com... computer =666? yes
Visa??? ok maybe but the math is all wrong but then it does tie in
REAL ID could be
SS card number old and first used/ issued in 1936
DL number it to is old 1908 first used
RFID the next step tag your dog tag your cat or any pet , what are you ? the Govs pet

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am seeing the number all over the place in adverts and TV shows especially on SkyNews.
Some are like this 161616, the ones look like dashes.
I keep seeing it in charity helpline numbers or insurance companies adverts where the there are three sixes in a row.
I have also noticed it in computer games like Grand Tourismo, the digits always seem to pause or stop at 66.6.
Then to add to that they have a song that says 'six six six' and guess what that game has been swapped and sold back to the shops more than any other.
Something is going on, not sure if Visa is the case it could be.

Think about the one world currency conspiracy, the cards are one currency they can be used anywhere any place.
The good news is that it is not branded on your right hand, it maybe just the start of the large scale signs of the three sixes.
Has anyone been forced to worship someone or felt like they are in some silent Concentration camp situation boarding a life and death situation?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Those in the rapture hopefully won't be affacted or the Christians otherwise what would be the point if even God's people by faith go to hell if everyone is using a bankcard that is worshipping the Beast somehow, that would be unfair.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I always thought the VISA was something implemented by the Illuminati as one of their first steps to enslavery.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Let's see the mark is the number of a man...the mark that a person takes strips them of their freedom, and enslaves them as servants of the mark. Yes, VISA and credit cards in general could very well fit into the 666 explanation. I don't think any of us will know, until the end has come.

More true than you know.

The bible says that you cant buy sell or trade without it. I dont like credit cards and dont use them. You cant buy many things like cell phones, car rentals, renting a hotel room without a credit card. The majority of internet purchases have to been done with credit card. Netflix, Xbox360, etc.

Without it as you can see you will be denied many 'freedoms' and 'rights'.

So ya, it is increasingly becoming as predicted.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I am sure most of you are aware of the 666 on virtually every barcode of every item you buy:

"What is the mark? Well the mark Brian, is the barcode. The ubitiqous barcode that you'll find on every bog roll, and every packet of johnny's and every poxie-pot pie. And every [expletive-removed] barcode is divided into two parts by three markers and those three markers are always represented by the number six. Six-six-six. Now what does it say? No one shall be able to buy or sell without that mark. And now what they're planning to do in order to eradicate all credit card fraud and in order to precipitate a totally cashless society. What they're planning to do; what they've already tested on the American troops; they're going to subcutaneously laser tattoo that mark onto your right hand or onto your forehead." (Naked, British movie, 1993, directed by Mike Leigh and starring David Thewlis)

Real the entire analysis:

www.av1611.org...

apparently the red lines that pretrude further than the other lines represent the numbers 666:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Go check out any item close to you with a barcode. Most of them have those whicked 3 little sixes!

This code will one day be used to keep extreme control over people. We already base our trade on 666, so that is done and dusted.

Well, they will try anyway.

I aint takin nobody's chip, man!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Mine only had 2 6's on it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
V = 5
I = 1
S = 6
A = 6

Apart from wanting it to fit into 666, why on earth would you add the first two together?

[edit on 10/7/2010 by Kryties]

You're being monumentally obtuse OR a troll.
In roman numerals VI is always 6. 51 is LI.
It isn't positional, and there is no single character that represents "6" like our 6.

Now as for the S and the A, I really don't know jack about Greek and Babylonian numerals

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

Do you mean only 2 of the lines are longer at the bottom than all the rest?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
666 is the number of a man.
The man is Solomon.
And his network still exists today.

Care to elaborate?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join