It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visa 666, We have all been trumped!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by eyeofthetiger
Even if its coincidental, its one hell of a coincidence, and to those saying vi should mean 5, 1 singularly
you should know you have to put vi side by side to make a 6 in roman numerals, why such an urgency to downplay? Is your lord and master about to be figured out?

Yeah, ofcourse, even though this isn't related to biblical prophecy and is grasping at straws.
Unless the Head honcho at visa is going to become the antichrist, I don't think we have to worry.
Also does this mean American Express is the credit card of God?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

Im not saying that 666 means its the Antichrist, but in my opinion its an evil number. www in Hebrew is 666 do I think the internet is the antichrist? No but its just thought provoking enough for me to say hey thats a pretty cool find, we all (should) know credit cards will/have led to our enslavement by to put it lightly not so good people.. so for you to attempt at a joke, with do I think AE is the credit card of God? is just, um ridiculous.
I dont even think she meant it was THE 666 of biblical prophecy either. But 666 has come to denote evil and considering Nelson Mandela's prison cell number had three sixes in it, I wouldnt doubt it.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eyeofthetiger]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
VISA is evil. Credit cards evil. Cut it up now! Come out of the belly of the beast! Bane, bane! Hiss!

Cash only.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think its a little far fetched, though had it been in one civilisations math then it would have more merit.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by undar8ed1]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
VISA is evil. Credit cards evil. Cut it up now! Come out of the belly of the beast! Bane, bane! Hiss!

Cash only.

money is the root of all evil period.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's everywhere you look.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52bc8ab1dfed.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What do you mean S is 6 in Greek, and A is 6 in Babylonian.. link?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I'm guessing the OP is refering to the greek letter sigma or σ which looks like a sideways 6... dunno about the babylonian though

Trippy find anyways, maybe i'll switch to mastercard

[edit on 13-7-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.earth360.com...

Quick google search gave me that^. Still don't know how you are associating S and A with 6. You really need to make your posts more coherent OP.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I knew taking money from people you don't know was bad... It sucks that visa now owns my soul. I wonder if I can take out a loan from the bank to buy it back.. Can a soul go into foreclosure? If so who would own my soul then Visa or the bank...

Sorry if its a little off topic but I find it hilarious that visa is 666... it made me laugh out loud at work. I really does explain why its possibly the end of the world nearly everyone has a visa. Or has used a Prepaid visa.

Xiamara

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
I knew taking money from people you don't know was bad... It sucks that visa now owns my soul. I wonder if I can take out a loan from the bank to buy it back.. Can a soul go into foreclosure? If so who would own my soul then Visa or the bank...

Sorry if its a little off topic but I find it hilarious that visa is 666... it made me laugh out loud at work. I really does explain why its possibly the end of the world nearly everyone has a visa. Or has used a Prepaid visa.

Xiamara

He still hasn't shown how S and A represent number 6. Hilarious how people jump to conclusions and just believe everything they read without doing any research, even here.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by frozenspark]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He still hasn't shown how S and A represent number 6.

Dude, what part of my post didn't you understand? Let me know so i can try to explain it again.

The Greek letter s, called sigma, is represented by the symbol σ ...which just happens to look like a number 6.

I'm not saying it is a 6, it's not, just that it looks like a 6 which is where the OP got it from. Again, no idea on the Babylonian.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just to add fuel to the fire.. here is a quote from the founder and person who named the Visa credit card, Dee Hock, during his induction into the business hall of fame speech years after his retirement:

"Through the years, I have greatly feared and sought to keep at bay the four beasts that inevitably devour their keeper -- Ego, Envy, Avarice, and Ambition. In 1984, I severed all connections with business for a life of isolation and anonymity, convinced I was making a great bargain by trading money for time, position for liberty, and ego for contentment -- that the beasts were securely caged."

source

Muahahahaha

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
well, i think you should add the first six and second six to get 12! then, add 2 + 1 and you get 3. combine the 3 with the remaining 6 and you get 36!

hello! do i have to talk about 36?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f67508a9d522.gif[/atsimg]

36 is the number of degrees in the interior angle of each tip of a regular pentagram!

36 is the largest numeric base that some computer systems support because it exhausts the numerals, 0-9, and the letters, A-Z.

um, there's 36 inches in a yard.

need i go on?

there are 36 barleycorns in an english foot! what's a barleycorn? who knows? let's move on.

guess what the atomic number of krypton is? EXACTAMUNDO.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cdd43f2dd25.jpg[/atsimg]

according to jewish tradition, the initial light god created at creation shone for 36 hours.

perfect score on the ACT.

is it a coincidence that there is a 4-piece metal band from alaska called ... you know what's coming ... 36 crazyfists!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb1ff0c880d.jpg[/atsimg]

it's the ascii code for the dollar sign ($)! hello.

put that in your barleycorn pipe and crazyfist it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42d1a20748b6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
good thing i have a MasterCard

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm thinking about adding to my logo.

I take VISA
"VI 6 6"

I can feel the evil.

Maybe I could add "have you accepted the mark of the beast yet?"
Put your visa card in your hand and remember the password in your forehead.
Thank you for accepting VI 6 6.
Here at VISA, we aim to take your money but if you don't pay, we'll have your soul.
VI 6 6 --Collecting payments and souls since 1976. Is money the root of all evil? If money is a problem we'll give you credit.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
it may also interest you to know that prophecy states all humans will be marked on their hands with the mark of the beast and unless they get that mark they will not be able to buy or sell on earth.

credit card chip in you hand anyone?

food for thought

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
it may also interest you to know that prophecy states all humans will be marked on their hands with the mark of the beast and unless they get that mark they will not be able to buy or sell on earth.

credit card chip in you hand anyone?

food for thought

Actually in the city I live in there is a water park now that uses finger print scanning for people to use their visa cards. When you enter the park you can register you finger print to a visa card and rather than carry it around with you you just swipe your finger at a reader and there you have it... There's a huge controversy over the ethics of it. A university prof predicted this will become a trend and people will either be forced to use their prints OR will be put into a situation where they have to. Similar to the Credit card. Its nearly impossible to not own a Credit card now and he believes that not only will Finger print scanning become more and more popular but that other forms of this will become more common.

Xiamara

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My Visa card has an expiry date of 9/11. Looks like the Antichrist is in cahoots with [insert whoever you believe brought down the towers here].

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
He is totally right!! Its seperated by language roman,greek,babylonian
not roman roman,greek and babylonian! lol good find

<< 1    3 >>

join