It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOX NEWS site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just wanted to share a link to a site that is thoroughly informative and entertaining. The guy that runs the site basically records all media and then extracts pieces to post on. Yes he probably leans a bit left of things, but I think you will find the info useful for either side. Check it before you judge.
www.youtube.com...

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I was on there the other day.

I had seen his 'tag' on many informative videos before... so I decided to go to his site.

It looks like he is in a little bit of financial trouble, and won't be able to keep doing the service he does(which I greatly appreciate, as I'm sure everyone here on ATS does).

It got me thinking...

I think ATS should sponsor this guy to keep doing what he does, and then on the bottom of every video - they can put 'abovetopsecret.com' right next to 'moxnews.com'.

Well worth the investment on ATS's part IMO.

edit to add:

I went to MOXNEWS.COM, where he asks for donations to keep his operation going full time.
moxnews.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Hey beebs! Glad you enjoy that site, and yes the guy is doing some noble work and I hope he does get some financial support. Not a bad idea about ats getting behind him, I'l shoot a letter to the mods and see what they think.
Thanks for chiming in.

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Good idea telling the mods about it

I never think about that...

But to me it just makes so much sense.

ATS uses Moxnews all the time... and he gets millions and millions of views.

For a small upfront fee, ATS can keep him doing what hes doing, while advertising for smart intellectuals to come here as well!

edit: And judging by the guy's financial standpoint, he isn't really in a position to argue right now.

But, it would have to be with his consent, of course.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by beebs]

new topics

top topics

join