It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian turned US spy: Tehran will attack Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
They may have had no hand at all in "turning" this person.
Its possible hes a IRG plant for one thing....
Other than that, if hes genuine,then this is already old news to some....
Why hasnt a more proactive stance been taken?
If anybody really believes this stuff it seems obvious that its up to us to make sure the threat doesnt materialise....
yep...BOMB IRAN.....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
1) Book deal promotional diarrhea - check
2) "Ooh, let's run with this!" propaganda piece - check
3) Plausible retaliation scenario if Iran is attacked - check

And on another note ...

4) Number of people who will actually believe that Iran will launch a worldwide attack from its moonbase - disturbingly, too many

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
C'mon, this is as rediculous as it gets! Iran has never attacked another country for ovr 200 years (without being attacked first) Seems like SOMEONE wants to attack Iran, pre-emptively of course.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The man wants to sell his books. Getting the redneck and jewish dollar! Good dollar.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So much hate for israel. It was all quet until the flotilla incedent and then it seems everyone hates them now.Pretty sad.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Imagine the world if this would really happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Proudconservative
So much hate for israel. It was all quet until the flotilla incedent and then it seems everyone hates them now.Pretty sad.

Yes, that's what happens when attrocities come to light. People oppose them.

Nobody can hate Israel. It's a country...without a constitution. So it's not even a country. One can however hate the attrocities that are being committed by either side, and right now the Israeli government is leading with those numbers by miles.

Israeli apologists are pretty sad as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
More bull, like how iraq will attack usa, yep right, they are so stup1d aren't they.

Media is the west is a joke, and like putin said russia had alot to learn from propaganda in the west.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
They may have had no hand at all in "turning" this person.
Its possible hes a IRG plant for one thing....
Other than that, if hes genuine,then this is already old news to some....
Why hasnt a more proactive stance been taken?
If anybody really believes this stuff it seems obvious that its up to us to make sure the threat doesnt materialise....
yep...BOMB IRAN.....

sarcasm doesn't translate that well onto a forum, if your serious you mean hitting them before they hit you, that would be the same logic as me seeing a "chav" and punching him in the face because he "might" rob me, sounds stupid like that doesn't it

all this is just a pr stunt to try and drum up interest in his book

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Proudconservative

Most people like us here that are aware of iserail and whats been going on and we don't like it and the only thing that are changed is the muder of peace activists has brought the antics of what iseral has been doing to the general public.

i see nothing sad about it when a duck is called a duck.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You should notify New Zealand U.K and Israel that they are not countries, because some mouth piece on ATS says, without a constitution YOUR NOT A COUNTRY!!! Laughable..... No not laughable...rather pathetic.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So which batch of Jewish folks do we hate here at ats?
the ones in Iran who want NOTHING to do with Israel for love or money.
the ones IN Israel who want peace and co existance.
the ones in the US who despise Israel's zionist Government.
the anti tora jews.

Hell we are doing OUR BEST TO SUPPORT all of those people

We don't like lying thieving Zionists of any political or religious stripe
who hide BEHIND these Jewish folks
and are using them for human shields.

To be accused of hating Jews whenever we support Jews
is as low a propoganda as the author of the book in the OP....
Which is going to go the same way same way as umpteen holocaust memoirs have gone....
into the proven HOAX bin
( I'm refering the the huge slew of memoirs where the authors have been proven to not even have been there.....much like the author dude in the OP...or that taxi driver from IRAQ )
( WMDs delivered in 45 minutes or they are free )
www.michaelmoore.com...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Oy vey. Here we go again. We may see this for what it is, but many people won't. Therein lies the problem.

I'm sure that if we look, we will find an almost identical "news" story about this almost identical situation from 2007. I'm going to go look, and I'll include it in my thread of collections...War on Iran: What Year is This?

They really do need a new play book if they want to keep fooling people.

Edit to add: Yep...here's one...from 2007...similar if not exact...

Defector spied on Iran for years

These people are getting so predictable...and they're so counting on us not to remember. Sadly, most are not remembering.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't even think the writing of the book was legit. It was probably determined by some alphabet agency think tank that a book release by a supposed defector/spy would be a good propaganda/PR event to help convince the world that Iran should be attacked.

It sounds staged from beginning to end.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Yes, as a matter of fact, someone should. Imagine living in those countries and not knowing you don't have constitutional rights! Of course, that's where hypocracy shines through; telling other nations they commit crimes when you basically have a system of law based upon corporate interests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join