It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of the U.S. Is Upon Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
The article Charlie references in the video is "Shipping Our Economy, Our Jobs, and Our Prosperity to China."

The first paragraph of the article:

As the U.S. economy continues to implode, large American corporations are investing billions upon billions of dollars in China. But all of this investment comes at a price. Over the past several decades, hundreds of factories and manufacturing facilities that would have been constructed in the United States, along with millions of decent paying jobs, have ended up going to China instead where labor is so much cheaper. In the process, China has become a massive economic powerhouse, while once thriving manufacturing cities in the United States such as Detroit are now rusted-out corpses. In fact, China's economy has grown so rapidly that it is being projected that in 2010 China will replace Japan as the world's second-largest economy. Not only that, but China has already overtaken Germany and is now the biggest exporter of goods in the entire world. But none of this growth in communist China would have been possible without all of the globalism and free trade that U.S. politicians from both parties have been pushing on us for the last 40 years. When they were selling us on the benefits of "free trade" they didn't tell us that we would end up shipping our economy, our jobs and our prosperity over to China.

The last two paragraphs:

It is this kind of "neo-feudalism" that we must avoid at all costs. If the American people would just wake up this trend towards increasing globalism could be reversed.

But will they wake up?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video because I know Charlie is wrong; probably a liar. I'd also like to add that it isn't fair that people post videos without a substantial contribution of their own. I should be able to participate in the thread even if I didn't watch the video clip.

The US is collapsing, kind of, because it is somewhat false. Our society is obviously being occupied by a foreign element and to force it out everything had to be shut down. It was quite easy to do this once the parasites own activities backfired. I suppose it is difficult to comprehend that American society has a parasite attached to it and to kill the parasite and preserve the person everything had to be stopped.

As soon as the leech falls off everything can be restarted. The American system is a machine and operates the way it was designed to operate, as machines are prone to do.

The only people protesting are the agents of the parasites that think they should get a free ride based on some irrelevent and incorrect philosophy that's been imported into this country.

Your cooperation during these difficult times is appreciated.

End Transmission.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Focusing on the economy and industry of all of this is pointless. Those things are the pride and joy of "TPTB," their bread and butter for making the world go around just the way they want it to, because they have such full control already from the top-down of these large institutions.

What must be done, must be done from the ground-up, from the everyday context, in-person, from the immediate presence.

This is what they don't like, so you can take it from here as to what actions you should begin exercising as much as possible:

- "They" don't like you to be optimistic or self-assured. Learn confidence.

- "They" don't like you to be aware of your surroundings or to have scientific/philosophical understanding of how things actually work. Be sharp and aware.

- "They" don't like you to think locally. They want you to think "globally" instead, but it has to be their skewed and distorted view of the world as big media brings you every night while you eat your TV dinner. Think local. Your state is different. Your community is different. YOU are different. All have individual identities.

- "They" don't like you to eat good, natural, locally-grown produce, or especially grow or hunt/gather your own foods. So eat good food. And don't take their pill medicines when you can help it.

- "They" don't want you to pursue honest work, but want to pack you in an office as a secretary, or an assembly-line worker doing one trivial task all day until the day you are replaced by a machine. Protest all of these jobs and DON'T STAFF THE SYSTEM!! Remember to think locally!

- "They" don't want you to stand up for yourself. "They" want you to fear consequences. Your ancestors died to be FREE here, and only YOU get to determine when "they" cross that line!! Don't fear their immoral threats.

- "They" don't want you to "rock the boat" when it comes to reforming tyrannical government policies. Rock their freaking boat!

If you are in a personal position to do more then DO MORE! If you're a businessman, then help your LOCAL economy. Financial casualties are better than human casualties and the longer you can help keep people content and peaceful, the better. If you are in ANY position to help additionally, you could think of how to do it better yourself.

Statesmen, here your countries call you. Up lest worse than death befalls you! And what is slowly happening to this country will create for us that which is much worse than death. Now would be an appropriate time to link to a pirated copy of the movie 1984, based on Orwell's book.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's another video:

"Ghost Mall Update"

I have made a note to myself to start listening to his radio program, which is Monday - Friday 8 - 9 PM my time, which is Eastern.

He has a chat room that he invites people to join during the show when it's live. I'm thinking this is a way to participate in looking for solutions.

He also has a news site: Wide Awake News. You can see the button for his radio show Wide Awake on the right.

[edit on 7/18/2010 by Mary Rose]

[edit on 7/18/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
The collapse of the USA will not be peaceful one bit! China hates the USA and will soon do something very stupid.

The US is a vital trading partner for China (America a major importer of Chinese goods) so going to war with us would really be screwing themselves so I seriously do not see any major issues with China anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Deeper thinking though...

China literally already owns the US as they are the major lender to the US for managing national debt. Should China do something "stupid" like ask for a piece of the country or, demand it. One could say that the US borrowed it's way out of it's own sovereignty.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by typwar

Deeper thinking though...

China literally already owns the US as they are the major lender to the US for managing national debt. Should China do something "stupid" like ask for a piece of the country or, demand it. One could say that the US borrowed it's way out of it's own sovereignty.

THey own our debt,.. not the people who occupy country
This needs to stay on point.
And besides it is our government that created this issue

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I think it is on point that the Chinese own vast amounts of U.S. debt, and if we default, we could be handing land over to the Chinese.

The government that has done this is our government - corrupt as it is - and it's up to us to take it back - peacefully. I think the way to do that is to keep spreading the word - relentlessly. And to try to help with solutions.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Well. Then. What's the plan?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
The sooner this house of cards collapses, the better!
Once this charade ends we can go back to doing what humanity does best, living freely. If these elitist fools believe that they can further enslave us by collapsing the very system that they rely on, they've got another thing coming - and it IS coming!

They will crash the system and wait a few days whilst people riot and then come along like a knight in shining armor offing you ameros for you worthless $$$ stuck in the banks.

The amero will be 100% digital and will soon come with a personal carbon tax ut people will faill for it at 50c on the $ so they NWO gets very rich over night.

Tell them to stick the amero, taxes, police state and seize back the land and wealth they have stolen

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
The amero will be 100% digital . . .

100% digital means utter control over our lives.

Originally posted by LieBuster
. . . carbon tax . . .

Will also be devastating. We need to not let it get implemented by stealth. Some things are being put into effect by executive order or local government agencies instead of by federal legislation.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Charlie has produced a good video on the subject of the distraction of left-right useless rhetoric and wrangling while banksters continue to be in control and continue to profit at the expense of American taxpayers - us.

I think it would be in our best interests to constantly remind ourselves that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans will change the course we're on.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I really dont see the USofA falling. The people here are to proud to let it fall. Im not sayn its going to be all roses it will get tough and folks will die but this country will live on one way or another we will survive.

OK enough of the stereotype

Yes we will fall but it will be to the sound of our own drums. This country is fractured in so many ways you have races against other races religions against religions gay vs strait the haves vs the have not's pro-gov to anti-gov so many striving to get their point across to their opposites that now one is willing to listen all you hear is meaningless banter from all sides. To save this country it will take a person that can bring all sides to the table and settle things once and for all. But with that just being a pipe dream. We elect people to the highest seat in our land to fulfill the wants and security that a "free human" should want
but in return we get bankers warmongers and stooges. These are the people that set the ball in motion of turning the people against one another making policy that only applies to their point of view and their current beliefs.

So with that I say "LET IT FALL" for every thing you see around you the happenings that are taking place are all a concoction that we created either by first hand or by proxy. So I say we deserve no better.

Im off my soap box yall can carry on

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
it is clear to me we are a fascist state..the guard towers replaced by satellites.
land of the fee home of the slave... the SS number not tattooed on your forearm, but issued at birth,to be taxed and worked until death.
we are to be reduced to civilians, no longer citizens with rights, and we are
expendable, we are in the way..The gulf was an act of sabotage, the corexit
is a chemical attack. they spill and spray all over the world now, trace nalco
all the way up to the usual nwo nazi scum..
fema camps,private prisons with cheap contract labor to exploit are expanding exponentially- debtors prison will be coming soon. the control of food ,water-
everything. the doublespeak spewing forth 24-7 from the lying spew holes..
They may as well unfurl the swastika banners. form ranks for
the death march out of the gulf. the military is in position -
the crowd control munitions be fielded..and deep depression dead ahead.
your career choice- prison or the army of one.
Hosed down with chem-trails, passing out drugs like m&ms ..television
programming for the dumbest of the dumb..
this is your brain- and this is your brain on america.
DER HOMELAND UBER ALLES!

[edit on 25-8-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In the second video when that guy talks about the left right paradigm in America, it struck me that here in the UK, the game is also played here, because our popular culture is so in-twinned with your popular culture.

The only protest march that I have seen this year coming from America on British TV, was the march that protested against the mosque in new york.

Obviously its in their interests to let us know that the US aren't happy about it, and neither should we.

We don't get to see anything about the other protests you do that are big and are targeted against the government and all.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As much as I want to see America taken back from the politicians and the Fed, I don't think it will happen. Between educating the people still bought into the Left-Right dog and pony show and getting people into office who will fight for the people in numbers that can't be made pointless by their opposition we simply don't have enough time before the worst of the "economic woes" hit and the World Government gets rolling.

The best option at the moment would be a massive (to the point of shutting the city down) march on Washington protesting the fed and remaining until the politicians abolish the monetary puppet-masters.

I try my best not to be so pessimistic but I don't see anything but hyperinflation and bloodshed in the future.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
At this point in time my instincts are telling me the days of mass protest for redress of grievances are over. I think any protest would be ignored or exploited.

My hope is continued communication. If we can slowly but surely continue to educate each other so that we stop being fooled, maybe we can find ways to take control of our government. There are so many more of us than there are of them.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't think a peaceful revolution would get anything done. If the new world order really is so close to happening, I imagine the government would deal with protesters quite forcibly. The only way to (maybe) achieve a peaceful revolution would be to get all of the people in America aware of what is happening, which is at this point nearly impossible. I'm not saying we should deal with the NWO violently, I just don't know how to overthrow this system peacefully when the masses are so ignorant and the people in charge are so powerful. Do you guys know of any way? If so, could you tell me?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Catherine Austin Fitts was a guest on Alex Jones' show recently. When asked about the timetable for the collapse of the U.S. economy, she preferred to call it a "slow burn" instead of a collapse.

I understood her to be saying that nothing will happen that will make it clear to everyone that the downturn is irreversible and the only thing we can do is do what we're told - give up our sovereignty, accept whatever currency is dictated to us and whatever structure of new taxes and new government is dictated to us.

Rather, it sounded to me that she was saying we'll just have things steadily get worse and worse, slowly and without fanfare.

She advocates that people focus on not giving our support to the system by not eating genetically modified and processed foods and not watching TV news. Support local, organic farming and look for ways to join with neighbors to help each other with the rough times ahead.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I knew that eventually I would experience something in my daily life that would demonstrate before my eyes what is happening in the U.S. Today is the day.

I went to my local library to return a book and look for something new to check out, only to find, to my surprise, that the library was closed. They've cut back on their hours. My local library cannot afford to serve the public the way they used to.

So this is my first glimpse.

I wonder what I'll experience next.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join