It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of the U.S. Is Upon Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This guy Charlie in this video has summed up very well the crisis we are in in the United States.

When will we begin a peaceful take-back of our country?

The article Charlie references in the video is "Shipping Our Economy, Our Jobs, and Our Prosperity to China."

We need a peaceful revolution.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The collapse of the USA will not be peaceful one bit! China hates the USA and will soon do something very stupid.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It would be easy for MANY of us to do a peaceful protest, but unfortunately, there are others who go in and start up a ruckus, make it look really bad, and all heck breaks loose.

I say, if you have a large group of peaceful protestors, each and EVERY person in the group is to know that at the FIRST sign of trouble, other people near that person/persons will force him/her/them down on the ground and keep them at peace (in otherwords, from escalating a riot) before law enforcement notices it. Plus those infiltrators with the intention of destroying a peaceful protest, will be contained and immediately removed from the group.

Thats in my opinion, and yes, you better believe it, people actually CAN protest peacefully, there are obviously some others who want to mess it up for all of us. Watch the police as well, for we do not know how many may be corrupt. Yes, its a fact, corruption can be anywhere and with anyone.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

You make some good points.

I'm hoping we can find ways to take our government back starting at the local level. To survive the hardships ahead maybe we can institute a barter system or a local script system of currency. We need small local agriculture to survive, as well.

I don't believe we can get the republic back without getting the money out of politics. I don't think there is any hope of appealing to this Congress or to the Executive Branch; I think they're bought and paid for and it's futile. But if we could somehow get the money out of politics and start having tax-payer funded, open primaries and elections, we could begin to get good people into government.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Protest ? Protest to who ? No one cares these days I think the general public just sees protesters as a bunch of idiots making fools of themselves. Unfortunately there is no real sense of community in the U.S. today and with the way our media works its not hard to see why.

Personally I find it disturbing that most people seem to just run with whatever BS the media is spewing as if its proven fact.It seems like no one wants to question anything anymore and just live in their own little closed bubble of existence. Here in Ca people are mostly outright afraid of other people they see on the street, probably due to the crap coming out of the TV about violence etc which where I live at least is way overblown [ Monterey County, yes lots of people suck here but its hardly Beirut like the media makes it out to be ]

What is really scary is that now with everything remotely criminal becoming "Street Terrorism" you probably wont be able to have any sort of non governmental public assembly much longer without being arrested. Sorry to be so negative but its pretty much what I see happening around me, I really wish things were different but I think out Government is just way to far gone to fix via voting, protesting etc. We have become the enemy of our own nation and it sucks.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Candycab

I agree with you. I think the days of protest are over. Everything is corrupt.

I think this communication tool we're using right now is our hope. If more people would turn off their TV and get on the internet we could remove ourselves from the matrix of control and join with others to figure out what we the people must do to save ourselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The jobs have been not only shipped to China, but India, Ireland, the Philippines, Mexico, and other cheap labor places starting years ago. And I am not just talking about only blue color work.

The big Lie is that the economy will adjust to this capitalist abandonment of the American Middle class.

The recent fake recession of 2008 is a scam to cover up the dying American economy, dying because there are no more good middle class jobs.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I am not done explaining this.
Listen up!

The LAST bastion of the American middle class workers have just recently been destroyed in this country.

THEY ALREADY DESTROYED THE MAUNUFACTORING AND IT INDUSTRIES IN THE US

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I will return later to tell you if you don’t know.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
The collapse of the USA will not be peaceful one bit! China hates the USA and will soon do something very stupid.

Why would China do anything apart from sit back and watch unless they are attacked and i don't think the USA is about to do that.

Does anyone know what to do when police officers tell people to go home and then charge at them whislt spraying out CS-Spray and banging everyone over the heads.

Are we to just sit down and be rounded up like jews being thrown on the trains heading towards concentration camps or does history hold some lesson for us.

talking is all very fine when it's two way but unless you have more to bargin with than a lot of people sitting down then you are not going to get very far

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Probably my favorite statement thus far.
Industry has been on a steady decline in America for decades now.
Everyone knows it.
There is nothing left for the millions of unemployed. No Jobs.
What do you think will happen when the unemployment benefits run out for those millions?
When they have no money to feed their families, do you think they will steal?
Maybe this is why the govt keeps extending them...

My question to all of you ATS'ers:
If we have no steel mills and we goto war...
Who will make our war ships and airplanes?
China?

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think we will not be able to restore our manufacturing base until we get control of our monetary system. And we won't get control of our monetary system until we get control of our government. And we won't get control of our government until we get control of our election process. And we won't get control of our election process until we get the money out of politics.

I think there are lots of good people who would like to run for office but they can't because the system we have doesn't allow them in.

If we could just get the money out of politics.

How?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
To answer my question who are they going after next?

They are now gutting the civil service workers in America

In New Jersey thousands have been layed off including thousands of teachers . . . firemen and policmen are next.
Look at what the Terminater just did to the state wrokers in California.
Made them take minimum wage for a month!

The NWO snakes will get the conservative and libetarian politicians to starve the municple and government work force after the stupid American people put the Republicans back in to start cutting the buget like crazy laying more thounsands of them off in the next few years.

A lot of you people think that is good, until they come to you and start destroying your life in the name of cutting the buget.

For example, the Republicans will move the retirement age up to 70.

All this buget cutting is a scam to finish the lower middle clas and middle class off, and put us into serfdom.

THERE ARE NO MORE JOBS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE COMMING OUT OF COLLEGE AND HIGH SCHOOL!

I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT ITS PROBABLY TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING EVEN IF WE COULD UNIFY, A VERY UNLIKELY POSSIBILITY.

WE MAY BE DOWN FOR THE COUNT!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The sooner this house of cards collapses, the better!
Once this charade ends we can go back to doing what humanity does best, living freely. If these elitist fools believe that they can further enslave us by collapsing the very system that they rely on, they've got another thing coming - and it IS coming!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yeah I just wish it would get here soon,.. like yesterday.
Tired of waiting

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Alex Jones has produced a similar video, asking us to spread the word, and to say "no."

Here is the description that goes with his appeal:

Move towards global currency as U.S. loses status, faces depression

The United States as we know it has ended, Alex Jones warns, as the nation has lost credit rating with China, its Dollar reserve status ending as the country-- saddled by debt and unable to fund programs-- prepares to submit to IMF-style austerity measures.

Sadly, the U.S. can expect to see itself picked-off by the same predatory lending practices and control measures long imposed on vulnerable 3rd World countries throughout the globe. A financial coup d'etat has taken place over the past two years, and the global elite are moving to consolidate the pieces-- accept where patriots have been strong enough to stand up and say no.

How we go about this is an individual responsibility to discern, in my opinion.

"Road Warrior-level collapse imminent: Alex Jones says we must take corrective action now" by Alex Jones and Aaron Dykes, July 14, 2010.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This young man knows exactly what is going on. Here's another video, talking about the distraction game of the left-right paradigm that fools people into blaming the other side while we're marching toward tyranny and the destruction of the United States.

I see his name is Charlie McGrath and he is the host of a radio program called Wide Awake.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just cant take all this foresight,.
when will it end,.. the USA I mean..

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Within the next two years, if nothing changes.

I get tired of hearing about it, too.

It would be good if someone could take charge of solutions.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This guy Charlie in this video has summed up very well the crisis we are in in the United States.

Charlie is Charlie McGrath and he has a radio program called Wide Awake. Here is his bio, taken from the Rense Radio Network website:

After serving in Pappa Bush's Gulf War 1, I spent the next 18 years in the building industry. Over the years it became very clear to me that globalism was systematically dismantling not only my industry but all aspects of our economy. I've always had the ability to break down complex events and situations, and this has served me well in my professional career. With the obvious destruction of our republic, the never-ending wars, the power grab by Washington and Wall Street, the crumbling of our liberty, and the prospect of seeing my son being offered a chance to fight in the same sandbox that I did nearly twenty years ago, I decided that it was time to speak out. I became involved with the Tea Party movement during the bail-outs, but I truly found my voice on You Tube. The same ability to break down issues and make them make sense to the "common" man that has served me well in business now serves me well in reaching my fellow Americans. Wide Awake is not just a radio program but a state of mind and it is my mission, my passion, and my duty to shine light on the greed of Wall Street and the corruption of Washington. My goal is simple, speak the truth, speak from the heart and never give up until all my fellow Americans are truly Wide Awake.

I believe him. I think this guy is a valuable resource.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The US federal government and its people are two very different things.

The US federal government assumed too much power, is STILL trying to assume more power, and is beginning to clutch at straws as the angry mobs of people move in closer and closer and see what all they have been doing and are STILL doing.

I wouldn't give a damn if China destroyed Washington and all federal power structures. That's less work for the people when it comes down to it.

No foreign power would be able to occupy the mainland US without completely destroying its people too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join