It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found this-scary stuff!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If true it's frightening to the nth degree. The general gist is ufo in russia and the US hovered over nuke sites and in a matter of seconds hacked the launch codes. As I generally am not a ufo buff I do try to keep an open mind. I present this for discussion without knowing if the statements in the link are true. If not true the experts here in ufo will easily debunk it. I apologize in advance if deemed "not true"

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There is lots of proof, research, discussion on UFO's over Nuclear sites...

use the search tab above for threads on this, you'll find many (along with an interesting one with two grown men fighting a year long e-war)...

Also check out Hastings site. He's is one of the main researchers in this filed....

www.ufohastings.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Thanks, I appreciate the information. What do you think of this occurance since it is supposed to have happened last week?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Ouch!! Be careful...article was written last week, but the incident took place in the 80's (as it states in the article)....I found the article to be quite well-written and fascinating!! Maybe as the article states towards the end that they were looking for the codes to shut the nukes down?? Would kind of be nice to know that if they do exist, they could stop something as horrible as nuking type wars!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rockhndr

Hi,

There was a film called the 'Forbin Project' that had a similar theme - the US central defence computer linked up with the (then) USSR central defence computer and they exchanged information.

Humanity was warned to disarm the nuclear warheads but didn't so I think both computers fired a nuclear warning shot... Bothe sides then complied.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The aliens know we have nuclear weapons and technology and they know the devestation it can bring, and they need to stop us before we destroy our planet and our people.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by typwar]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is indeed true. I knew a man who worked at Peach Bottom nuclear power plant in MD. and told me that they saw UFO's over the plant all the time! He believed they could shut down the power plant easily if they wanted,or destroy humanity if they desired. I believe this man was told to keep quiet about what he knew. Indecently,he is dead now.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by rockhndr

Humanity was warned to disarm the nuclear warheads but didn't so I think both computers fired a nuclear warning shot... Bothe sides then complied.

Peace!

Actually, they joined forces and decided to take over the world using the nukes as a hammer to ensure compliance. Great movie. A real shame they don't remake it with all three novels.

This is the voice of world control. I bring you peace. It may be the peace of plenty and content or the peace of unburied death. The choice is yours: Obey me and live, or disobey and die.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I love stories about UFO's and nuclear sites

To me I do not think they care about us killing each other or ourselves I am sure they care about the well being of our planet. Earth is beautiful and I am sure the intelligent ones controlling the UFO's know this.

I think they could care less about us, they just do not want us to do too much damage to our planet.

Pred...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Maybe they're just trying to find a way to stop the people from destroying the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Keep your ears and eyes open for the Robert Hastings conference in September. He intends to provide a platform for a number of ex-servicemen. These guys claim to have been eye-witnesses to UFO incidents in and around nuclear sites and ICBM facilities.

The Paracast has an interview you might enjoy...

March 29, 2009 — Robert Hastings, Bruce Fenstermacher, Patrick McDonough and Robert Salas

Longtime UFO/Nukes connection researcher Robert Hastings joins The Paracast as guest co-host to bring two new military witnesses forward to describe — for the very first time publicly — their experiences with UFOs sighted over sensitive nuclear missile launch sites. Our special guests include Bruce Fenstermacher and Patrick McDonough. Also joining the show will be former USAF Captain Robert Salas, who will be discussing his well-known encounter at Malmstrom AFB in 1967.
Link

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wonder about things like this sometimes when reading through different articles and documents.

Apparently nukes play havoc with the aliens and their craft. They stop the nukes from going off to keep members of their race safe somehow, perhaps interdimensionally - when the nukes don't explode their dimension doesn't get walloped.

I have always questioned certain aspects though.

Nuclear weapons were tested, over - and over - and over - yet none of these tests were stopped. Why not prevent any of the tests from ever taking place by disabling them? No weapons would have ever been produced if no testing was available.

When it came time to actually pull the trigger on the high powered type bombs, why didn't the aliens stop the explosions of Iwo Jima or the other city devastated by the blasts?

I am sure the Japanese people would have been very thankful for the intrusion - even though the aliens would have only been protecting themselves and their 'people'.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have a feeling that if there were really UFOs that demonstrated the ability to override the launch procedures on any nuclear weapon they felt like with no way of being stopped the worlds nuclear weapon stocks would have been dismantled very quickly.

I mean seriously, even in the cold war allowing that kind of risk to carry on would have been intolerable.

Just mho......

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
To the OP, you may be interested in this story also....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
well good for Aliens then

I wish they'd come and cap this damned oil well

I bet they can neutralize Corexit too.what are they waiting for? Do they hate fish and dolphins ?

Can we ask them ? I'll try anything at this point

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
From the article:

I think [the UFO] technology allows [their pilots] to launch our missiles. However, they choose not to do so. Cases such as Byelokoroviche and Minot [suggest] that aliens are trying to understand how these systems work, and what they need to do in the event of war breaking out, to stop the feuding children, i.e., us. I believe that the UFO [pilots], by running the rockets' pre-launch countdown, learned how to stop it.

Not so fast to always attribute these actions to a benevolent motive. It could just as easily be a show of power....."see what we can do if we choose at a moment's notice......destroy your planet". Giving us glimpses into their power and capabilities.

It speaks well of us as a people to want to attribute good motives, but I'm just not convinced. We're NOT their children, and this isn't their planet.

We have no inkling who they are; or what they want. It's guesswork, and hope for our part.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Why should there be just one type? If you believe in one , why not several? Good, bad, indifferent. All kinds. Hoping with you.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by 23refugee]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by 23refugee]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
From the article:

I think [the UFO] technology allows [their pilots] to launch our missiles. However, they choose not to do so. Cases such as Byelokoroviche and Minot [suggest] that aliens are trying to understand how these systems work, and what they need to do in the event of war breaking out, to stop the feuding children, i.e., us. I believe that the UFO [pilots], by running the rockets' pre-launch countdown, learned how to stop it.

Not so fast to always attribute these actions to a benevolent motive. It could just as easily be a show of power....."see what we can do if we choose at a moment's notice......destroy your planet". Giving us glimpses into their power and capabilities.

It speaks well of us as a people to want to attribute good motives, but I'm just not convinced. We're NOT their children, and this isn't their planet.

We have no inkling who they are; or what they want. It's guesswork, and hope for our part.

I live in Minot and would love to know what case there referring to.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

You have a lot to learn and need to do some serious mediation and soul seeking, sungazing. This is a duality universe school and unfortunately there are negatives, but it wasnt the negatives that did this. The positive are very advanced, loving people, and from different timelines, every planet/moon is on its own time-space channel with many frequencies as well, based on their orbit, and time is but a program in a holographic universe. There can only be one of us in each time clip, but....we have much family and even ourselves watchign over. Our family and dear friends caresvery much that we pass the test here and progress. And for those benevolents that are unrelated to your last travels they still model lending a helping hand and care very much for everyones awareness, and the state of the planet as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Hello Lady, I agree with your point...

As far as we can tell, none of our nuclear tests have been prevented from happening. If true, it hardly supports the fantasy of benevolent ET somehow protecting our planet from us.

In that light, what motives remain for allegedly turning off nuclear reactors and ICBMs? What about the Russian UFO incident when ICBMs were supposedly activated?

If these incidents actually happened, they seem like exercises in control and intimidation.

new topics

top topics

join