It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are Androids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I read a lot about UFOs and ETs, and I have come to the conclusion that Greys are indeed Androids. After reading about the Sumerians, I have learned the Annunaki had Androids that acted as emissaries, workers, slaves, etc. Could these androids have been the popular Grey aliens?

Another bit of info that helped me come to this conclusion was an interview on the cancelled TV show, "UFO Hunters". The UFO Hunters were interviewing a woman who claims to be an abductee, and the abducters were very friendly Grey aliens. She says that there were two human looking aliens with the Greys, they were very tall and muscular, and had blonde hair and blue eyes. I instantly thought of the Nordic aliens and Hitler. There has always been rumours of Hitler conspiring with aliens, and I believe that because Hitler apparently had a lot of technology like time machines, and space ships being developed. But thats not the point, the tall muscular aliens matched the description of the Nordic aliens I have read about, and this woman says the Greys were robots/androids working for them, so perhaps the Greys are robots developed by aliens and are used by all alien species, and from what I hear, they work for insectsoids, reptillians, nordics, and the annunaki, and probably every other alien species.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Until we find out more I'm more on the thoughtform side of the fence at the minute. The tulpa. Willing to change my mind any time though.

I've never heard of hitler having time machines. That's a new one. Cool.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When I first saw the title out of the corner of my eye, I thought it said "gays are androids." I was like, "the Catholic Church is really reaching now."

So, greys are androids. Does that make gays, aliens and aliens, Mexicans? Am I implying that Mexicans are gays or was I just performing a shift in mental categories (slide-over, if you will)?

Edit: Fixums the tagsez.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Hey typwar! Cifford stone seems to think this is the case too with the greys. He says they are bio-engineered robots designed to scout and gather info, very interesting. I like this theory....and it makes sense that advanced civilizations could create these scouts that were not susceptible to the harsh environment of space, or even dimensional shifts.

Here's an interview with him about it.

Peace

[edit on 10-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In the Ringing Cedars series, Anastasia shows Vladimir the grays and their technocratic world.

Basically the being that the creator made are jealous of humanities perfection. Since they cannot co-create their own life they have been destroying our true nature with the advent of technology.

Considering that more than people believe this to be the case I would suspect it is highly likely.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Many people have thought this,and it could be they are genetically engineered beings made to withstand high levels of radiation and extreme g forces,long distance travel,germ protection,etc etc. The possibilities are endless! This is an interesting subject worth discussing,but i don't believe they are mechanical. Star n flag.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Do you remember which book in the series discusses the grays?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thank you speculativeoptimist for sharing those great videos!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I believe that Whitley Strieber has come to this conclusion, too. It does make a certain amount of sense, though I'm still somewhat skeptical for my own reasons.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

Sure do. I love that series of books. I have to get through the last 2 still but it is a great read.

Book4: Co-Creation, Chapter is The Invasion Centre

It details the plan for them to come here and get the global leaders to follow the rule of these technological beings.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
When I first saw the title out of the corner of my eye, I thought it said "gays are androids." I was like, "the Catholic Church is really reaching now."

So, greys are androids. Does that make gays, aliens and aliens, Mexicans? Am I implying that Mexicans are gays or was I just performing a shift in mental categories (slide-over, if you will)?

Edit: Fixums the tagsez.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by EnlightenUp]

Well I am mexican, and I am not gay so there goes your argument. (I kid, I got your point)

Ive heard that there are tall greys and short greys, the short greys seem to be controlled by the taller ones which supposedly are the "real" ones however I have no sources to cite, just going off of a few reports from some people.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Thanks!

top topics

join