It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles in Poland, 46 Navy Ships Evac to Costa Rica, Tomahawks off China? Now I Get It. You Better

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My husband was Navy and said it is totally possible that this is for the war on drugs. He also said it is possible that Israel will attack Iran and we will be back up. Israel would like us to do it and we would like Israel to do it. The idea of Iran with nuclear capability is too much for everyone I guess. My guess is watch Iran and their program and as soon as they are real real close a strike will be imminent...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Very eloquently stated.....

I have a real hard time not pointing out ignorant things I hear from people I meet who have been,or are in the military.

When dealing with such a depth of ignorance,it is wise to stay silent no matter how stupid the utterings you hear.

They are killers you see?,so you don't really want to try to get them to think for themselves,they might focus on you as the enemy.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Fort Sherman is to the east of the canal,Fort Gulick to the west,there is no shortage of U.S. personnel in the area to take control of the canal.

Yes,I have been to both posts in the past.

I am not proud of my military service BTW,I was ignorant then.

I learned the hard way.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by Reign02

No. I am not satisfied. You are posting as if you are in a combat unit dealing with IEDs and insurgents as your mission on the front lines. While in truth you are an airman stationed in England.

quoted from you
"Once again I am pretty sure that someone like me who is in the military and is on the frontlines and is always training to go back downrange."
and from one of your posts.

". I live and work at an Air Force base in England, and Helos and jets take off all day long. "

You should realize that you know no more than the citizens on this website about current political strategy or war possibilities.

We try to share our research and opinions of that research
/rant off

LOL I work with special forces when I go down range kiddo...... GG

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join