It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles in Poland, 46 Navy Ships Evac to Costa Rica, Tomahawks off China? Now I Get It. You Better

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Anyone remember the stories about the Bush and Cheny families buying up land in Paraguay. I wonder if that has anything to do with this.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I find that a logical and very likely scenario.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

I have been trying to connect the dots too. now this is probably not connected at all but l will put it out here anyway because l know a lot of you are far better than l am at researching. Could the build up of ships off the coast of costa rico have anything to do with the fact that Puerto Rico is the HQ of the federal Reserve and the IRS.?
l got this info from Jordan Maxwells website. `Jordan Maxwell uncensored l/6` He mentions this nearly at the end of the first one. sorry, still cant do links. starchild

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Iranian turned US spy: Tehran will attack Israel

www.ynetnews.com...

War propaganda still going strong from the US/Israeli war machine here

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
As i said before, this is a step of action so that venezuella does not take any action when we bomb IRAN. We do not want venezuella to launch anything at our oil wells and to protect our states from getting any missles launched at them from venezuella, for retaliation of IRAN. We also better watch N korea also. I believe IRAN will be lit up like a christmas tree and any others who get ivolved. I don't think it is a good idea for anyone to go over there in the next month.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
You know the more I read these kinds of stories (there's been a lot lately?) the more I really start to wonder about Fidel Castro's warning of a possible imminent Iran war.

You know thats interesting, reason being I have been wondering about the same thing. I keep an eye out...and then today, I saw this news...Fidel Castro Seen In Public After 4 Years Of Seclusion I was struck by the timing, as I have been following the movement of the warships out of the Gulf.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm favoring the marines in the canal zone area as many of you are for purposes of action in Iran, but one news story I see breaking on MSM is this:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

that showed up on huffington post just a few minutes ago and I've also been aware of the removal of the "top hat" for some hours by watching the ROV cameras. Now, i'm not going all the way to knowledge of a pending catastrophe, ie. Methane bubble explosion, oil eruption, etc., but just putting the idea that removing naval forces and or protecting the canal in case of catastrophe may still be operative. I think won't know til the next thing breaks in any direction, but it's a possibility. the Huff post report says millions of gallons are going to flow unrestricted for what Chad Allen says is the next two days and BP says possibly 4-7. That means a hell of a lot of Benzine, Methane, Corexit, etc. is going to be emerging along with it. The gulf spill is taking another leap into deeper crisis. Would you want your navy just hanging out waiting for something to happen right in the area?

Well, one way or the other, it's going to be a tense few days.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostpigeon

That is a strong arguement you make, and I see that also.
I may be a bit dense, but I have seen the proof that the "mousse" in the gulf which is the oil mixed with Corexit eats away at the ships.

Could this be a factor in the move?

And then, back to other scenarios...I dont recall seeing this in the thread....

Russian warship makes rare San Francisco visit — first in 147 years

www.mercurynews.com...

Really now...in the "spirit of freindship" ?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yeah it has my mind ticking over. Thats interesting news by the way and interesting timing.

I've left a comment in your thread regarding this. As always time will only tell but I am making steps to get psychologically prepared to hear of news that could very well mean SHTF.

It can't hurt to be mentally ready

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Today's eclipse may be important to those directing the timing of these unfolding events. NWO and the like....

"Total Solar Eclipse 2010 in America on July 11, 2010"
Posted on 11. Jul, 2010 by Chris Inkwood
www.keenobservers.com...

Total Solar Eclipse 2010 in America on July 11, 2010 – People have to witness two remarkable events today, July 11, 2010, the first one is the World Cup 2010 Finals featuring the Netherlands vs Spain live at the South Africa at exactly 2:30 pm ET and the other one is the total solar eclipse which is set to happen in the Earth today.

Apparently, the eclipse will begin at 2:15 p.m. ET north of New Zealand near the Cook Islands, continue past Easter Island and ending in Chile at the southernmost tip of South America at 4:52 p.m. ET. Furthermore, the eclipse will last the longest for 5 minutes 20 seconds over open Pacific waters at 3:33 p.m. ET on Sunday July 11.

This will be one of the best chances for those around the world to witness the total solar eclipse. Some parts of the America were not able to view the partial lunar eclipse so you better grab this opportunity now to make up somewhat for this rare event on Earth.

Please stay tuned here for the possible video live coverage of the Total Solar Eclipse 2010.

"Eclipses During 2010"
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

This is the 27th eclipse of Saros 146 (Espenak and Meeus, 2006). The series began on 1541 Sep 19 with the first of an unusually long series of 22 partial eclipses. The first central eclipse was total with a maximum duration of 4.1 minutes on 1938 May 29. Subsequent total eclipses in the series have seen an increase in the duration of totality. The 2010 eclipse marks the longest totality of Saros 146 because future durations will decrease.The series produces the first of 4 hybrid eclipses on 2172 Oct 17. The remaining 24 central eclipses of Saros 141 are all annular and span the period from 2244 Dec 01 to 2659 Aug 10. The series ends with a set of 13 partial eclipses the last of which occurs on 2893 Dec 29.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

[edit on 7/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

wonder if its related to this www.independentonsaturday.co.za...

article says they just found a dirty bomb destined for the black market

[edit on 10-7-2010 by KilrathiLG]

Well my guess that dirty bomb would've been used on the World Cup. Cheers to the police for doing something useful. That really would've ratcheted tensions up everywhere if they had succeeded. Hope that was the only one, and they catch everyone involved. Wonder how many people would've blamed the gov if they hadn't stopped it? Or still will? But the timing of all these events from all sides really seems like the ball is going to be dropping soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Easter Island is a very interesting place for sure!!

www.google.co.uk... sg=AFQjCNG65I5A96iu-vhh64mCAsbJ3pqyBg

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]
Easter Island - Rapa Nui

THE CONNECTION TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS
www.greatdreams.com/ufos/long-ears.htm

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You've got to remember the Korean Peninsula and whats going on there. The North Koreans are making more threats than ever before, and are actively preparing for an imminent military conflict with South Korea and her allies.

The subs are likely there for possible use against North Korea.

The Patriot missiles in Poland are likely there to defend U.S. bases and U.S. allies in the whole of Central Asia from possible Iranian missile attacks, should they decide to attack Israel and the U.S. bases in range at the same time (which they would), and also to possible protect from North Korean missiles that again would target U.S. bases and allies in Central Asia, because they dont have range on the North American continent. Our assets in the Pacific are already protected in this manner. The Middle Eastern assets and bases are also already protected in this manner.

You have to remember, if and when Iran makes their move their going to launch missiles at all the American bases within range in all directions. So there has to be full coverage of protection if something is going to be happening very soon. Same goes for North Korea. If they cant hit our mainland, theyre going to try to hit our bases and troops and installations that are within range of being hit by their longest range ballistic missiles.

The U.S. is not going to make a move on Russia or China, its North Korea and Iran that they're worried about. China publicly stated they wouldn't get involved in the next Korean conflict, right about the time North Korea was being accused of sinking that South Korean ship.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Easter Island is a very interesting place for sure!!

www.google.co.uk... sg=AFQjCNG65I5A96iu-vhh64mCAsbJ3pqyBg

Easter Island - Rapa Nui

THE CONNECTION TO EXTRATERRESTRIALS
www.greatdreams.com/ufos/long-ears.htm

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
i was in that brigade before they went to poland. it just now didnt happen. it has been in the works for at least 2 years

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Well the part about being an international appeaser does not seem like it is logic talking.
He did not appease the world with a finale to the War of Oilism...
Obama will make war, he is not fighting, you act as if it takes a sack to call other men to go off and die, you need to check that thinking in the garbage bin.

The rest sounds plausible

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thats got me thinking that the Old Polish President and his colleagues were all deffernatly assasinated a few months back, it was all forgoten by the media very quickly, and how are the U.S fire'ing missiles in poland??? how is that allowed? when did the U.S control anything about poland?... it deffernatly seems like the U.S does some arm twisting with there pals the U.N.

REMOVE THE DARKNESS WITH YOUR LIGHT AND OPEN YOUR EYES

One Love

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
From Appearances, this move indicates that the navy is moving most assets from the gulf, out of fear of a methane release/tsunami. A national disaster of this magnitude would be an inviting opportunity for our enemies to make a move (never let a chrisis go to waste, as the admin. puts it), hence a bold defensive statement to both the Russians and Chinese, in anticipation of such.

The USA destroyed by a super-massive FART from deep within the bowels of mother Earth?

Perfect!

Let 'er rip!

Pfffffft.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A couple of more developments here that may indicate Iran is the main show and the marines are being sent south to over the canal zone:

First, the neo-con push against Iran is escalating:

www.truth-out.org...

Second, China may be edging toward trade war with the US over rare earth exports:

www.bloomberg.com...

Also, I don't have the link, but Afghanistan lithium deposits got a a large boost in estimated value from the supposed one trilliion to three trillion today.

Castro may have a very real concern that the US is going to hit Iran and the highest stake is possible nuclear conflict after all, but once again that's a wait and see prospect. Piece by piece though, Iran is being brought forward in teh spotlight. Of course you could also use the argument that it's a diversion for something else.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From the start of this thread I have been scratching my head, did anyone even bother to pay attention to the date on this article? 2010-05-26

So, in short order after the Gulf of Mexico BP disaster, we have Patriot Missiles in Poland, 46 Navy ships to Costa Rica...

The Patriot missile were deployed and were being planned to be deployed for YEARS and had nothing to do with the timing of the Oil Spill. Why have you bothered to dig up a months old news article and try and put it with the events happening right now, and claim it to have happened after the Oil Spill?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by CalibratedZeus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join