It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 3-D crop circle, July 10, 2010

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
WOW i am loving all these new crop circles

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Neo__

Once again....EVERY "crop circle" is in a field that has furrows already made, for easy access in/out by the HUMANS who tromp in to make these things!!!

Why do people notice this obviousness??

Weedwhacker, you always say the same thing over and over again yet you offer nothing else apart from these shameful displays of disharmonies towards the OT.

Have you actually looked at the ground investigation here if not here are a factors that need to be addressed perhaps you would be so kind as to fill in the missing blanks?

1. This particular 3D geometric pattern was created at NIGHT
(Please tell me how Doug and Dave can do these 3D crop patterns within a short space of time and with limited light?

2. This particular crop circle has woven shaded areas to create the 3D effect

The ‘shaded’ areas of the design which make it appear 3D are the obvious main features to this crop circle at ground level. These are created using a ‘basket weave’ effect but with two key differences to the formations where we saw this last season. Firstly the ‘lines’ used to create the overlapping pattern are parallel to the edges of the cube shapes in the design, therefore they cross each other creating internal angles of 60º rather than 90º as seen previously (x rather than +).

3. The majority of the nodes were not snapped

The condition of the crop within these areas is generally very good. There is some evidence of damage to stems but on the whole they appear untouched. In many places the layering created by stems crossing in different directions causes the crop to end up a few inches from the ground rather than being laid flat.

4. The 3D design in the crop is flawless

5. There is no sign of entering and leaving i.e no footprints

Click here for hi res photos of the area around the crop

From reading your same old posts, A crop circle could appear in front of your very eyes and still you would say its done by human trickery. Look at the facts and then tell me how such intricate designs can be done at night with limited light? bearing in mind that these area are hot spots for stake outs this time of the year.

The world is changing you may not like it but we have a choice fight the tide and drown or go with the flow and see where it takes us

[edit on 12-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Sorry, but it's common sense, not "mystical, magical" entities involved here.

There are PLENTY of sources available, online, to show how this is done.

I throw the gauntlet to you sir

1 . Show me evidence/sources of crop circles being made at night with weaved shaded areas to create 3d effects.

2. Show me evidence how hu-mans, can weave crops in a geometric pattern without snapping the stems and causing secretion.

3. Show me the sources evidence of the tools used in order to flawlessly create such beautiful artwork.

SPIROGRAPH DOESN'T COUNT!

I hear a pin drop

[edit on 12-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Looks pretty cool, must have taken a few guys to do this one.
There are a few groups that do these and have come up with some pretty nice designs before.... I do like this one though, I'm sure the farmer doesn't (or prob does because of the publicity) but I think it's cool.

Nice that they decided to dance around in it and hold hands.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
i love crop circles, be they man made or not, there still cool......BUT

i have a thought....

if they ARE man made, how has no-one been caught doing them on cam/video ?

surely, considering how long the phenomena has been happening and how many have appeared, there should be someone who was caught or caught someone in the act ???

i have tried to find a genuine "caught in the act" vid, but cant find one, any one else got any thoughts ???

im not debunking im just throwing this into the mix , see if theres anyone reading who can throw light on the subject rather than saying "proof, proof, we must have proof"

dont get me wrong , i like proof, but not everything is provable
like dancing, not everything is groovable !!

sorry its early in england and i need to smile

anyway, any thoughts comments ??

peace

p.s. franspeakfree beat me to it....

[edit on 12-7-2010 by warsawprice]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
There are a few groups that do these and have come up with some pretty nice designs before....

Your post comes across in a way that tells me you are familiar with 'groups' of people that make these, please can I ask you to contact these 'groups' and ask them to come on here for a little chat, perhaps we can then get to the bottom of these. Don't suppose you have any links,sources, of these 'groups' ?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
As iv said before, the man made ones are mickey mouse compaired to et's

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Obviously there is much more to this than people are giving the ses incidents or possible attempts to communicate. Think about it - If you were going to convey a message to a planet if you are an alien species how could you do it just so the fact that your presence alone doesn't override or interefere with the message itself? I would Display it out in the open - perhaps a field - in the same locals - so people learn where to look - and make them impossible to fake and I believe the level of sophistication of theses latest have done that.
And most importantly use a language they would understand - They have chosen Pictorals - just like our ancient ancestors and Mathmatics - perhaps the language of the universe.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Hey man, I wouldn't like to get too involved but have a look at this site.

www.circlemakers.org...

Many people wont admit it or come forward and claim these designs because It's actually illegal, It's criminal damage to go onto fields and create these designs.

I like this quote and it's pretty true.... the media just sensationalise anything.

There's been some hilariously bad reporting, such as the BBC initially reporting that the so called 'Jellyfish' crop circle (See photo on right) had caused £600,000 worth of damage! At most 2 tonnes of crop was actually flattened, the current grain price is around £120 per tonne so that's £240 of crop, quite a bit short of the stated £600,000. Great reporting from the BBC. Admittedly they have now revised that figure down to £600 in the article - which is still too high - after I pointed out their howler.

There's actually some testimonies under the "perpetrators" section where the guys making these have witnessed balls of light and some weird things.

Here's a link to that.

www.circlemakers.org...

Also there are many who believe and champion the Gaia theory, that the earth is making these circles/patterns and other phenomenon.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.dreamscape.com...

Not sure if you've seen the documentary "What on Earth"

Here's the trailer.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
New one... i like the pattern..dont kno the meaning of it tho.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

Not only that:

Obvious hoax! You can see the parallel 'plank' marks all around the design!

Could the "believers' please explain WHY the original furrow paths were NOT erased by the "aliens"?

I mean, they are OBVIOUS within the design. Still there. WHY couldn't this "incredible technology" employed by the "aliens" erase those pre-existing signs of the furrows??

BECAUSE it wasn't done by "aliens"!!!

A bit of rationality check is in order, here.

They're already flattened. Common sense, you're lacking it.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

They're already flattened. Common sense, you're lacking it.

.. to many people do lack it.. lets deffend them tho and just say the goverments putting something in our food and water.

[edit on 07/11/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Hey man, I wouldn't like to get too involved but have a look at this site.

www.circlemakers.org...

Many people wont admit it or come forward and claim these designs because It's actually illegal, It's criminal damage to go onto fields and create these designs.

I have checked out the site and I have watched the video below, which only instills more belief that these werenot done by humans, look at the circle to the left and below the kornill sign, it is not perfect, you can see without any doubt that they were done by humans.

These geometric crop patterns appear flawless, there are no signs of anyone coming and going, yet in the video we can see clearly a barrage of mess where people have entered and this is before the concert!

I want to see a video that shows groups of people going into a corn field at night and creating these, I do not want to pay for it, I want to see evidence of 3d geometric pattern forming/creating by groups of bored adolescents coming back from their local pub.

Any takers?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well most of my post actually points to an otherworldly explanation.... hence the testimonies of the crop circle makers, who have actually witnessed strange orbs and so on... and my links to info on the Gaia theory.

I wasn't claiming that every crop circle ever made is actually made by a guy with a wooden board.
I think you may have misunderstood my post.

Whichever side of the fence you stand on this one, it's almost unprovable.

There is no decent authentic footage of crop formations being made by anyone or anything.... be they human or alien.

So your position of "Show me footage of people making them" can be turned around to "show me aliens/plasma/balls of light making them"

I guess until we get concrete evidence one way or another.... people will believe what they want.
There is evidence and footage of people making them.... there is a little evidence to the contrary, but much is faked.... so it's hard to decide.

[edit on 13/7/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I wasn't claiming that every crop circle ever made is actually made by a guy with a wooden board.
I think you may have misunderstood my post.

Your right I did misunderstand when I read the below post I thought it was an off the cuff comment saying that they were created by a group of people, which I was taken back considering I have read many of your posts. I thought 'they' had got to you

Looks pretty cool, must have taken a few guys to do this one.
There are a few groups that do these and have come up with some pretty nice designs before.... I do like this one though, I'm sure the farmer doesn't (or prob does because of the publicity) but I think it's cool.

So your position of "Show me footage of people making them" can be turned around to "show me aliens/plasma/balls of light making them"

Indeed it can be, but this doesn't get us anywhere, I mean for example: weedwhacker says the same thing over and over again, yet whenever anyone challenges him to come up with the goods in order to back up his armchair claims, we never hear from him again?

In fact come to think of it its just me and you left on here at the moment. Whichever way it falls, IMHO these are majestic and indeed fascinating to look at.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
why do people call a clear isometric image a 3D image? it is not even a perspective image...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This one appeard in switzerland two days ago. We have a max of one per year.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's odd because even the people who do make them, (ie: man-made ones) claim to have seen odd orbs and all manner of UFO/light phenomenon.

And these are the people who are making some of them.

So if even the "hoaxers" have seen these orbs/ufo's, it doesn't make sense to doubt them.

I agree, it doesn't lead anywhere to just say "prove it".... from either side.

Like most of the topics on here, we just have our opinions and what little evidence has been amassed.... and we have to make our minds up.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
For those full of puffery and great pride at debunking all and every crop circle, there is an excellent example of at the very least one crop circle...with witnesses...that formed in broad daylight with people looking on. It happened very close to Stonehenge in 1996.

1996 Crop Circle - The Julia Set

If you're only interested in the pretty pictures, then you'll probably miss the point of this article.

Not all crop circles are manmade. Until we know how many are, we will never know for certain which ones are not...

Wholesale debunking, however, is for reaction seekers. Idiots.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
This one appeard in switzerland two days ago. We have a max of one per year.

Interesting design. The Crop Circle Connector says the following of this formation:

Discovered by the farmer himself on July 8, 2010, this 120 m diameter measuring formation was investigated by Beni Sidler of the Swiss crop circle research organisation "KORES" (www.kornkreise.ch) soon after its discovery. Inside Sidler found all traces and signs for a mechanical man-made origin of this formation.

see www.cropcircleconnector.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join