It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons Dealing For $11M Westchester Mansion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Looks like the Clintons are even taking advantage of the economic collapse to move on up. Glad to see somebody still has money to spend on extravagance.

Clintons dealing for $11M Westchester mansion

Looks like Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton are moving on up -- to a deluxe mansion away from prying eyes.

Sources told The Post the Clintons are planning to trade their almost-modest suburban Chappaqua home for a sprawling $10.9 million estate in the bucolic Westchester town of Bedford Hills, complete with 20 acres of gorgeous land surrounded by New York's elite.

The massive compound -- sweetly named Clover Hill Farm -- comes with high fences, two guesthouses and a mansion fit for Bubba's millionaire lifestyle.

The current owner, Paul Wallace, founded the Manhattan real-estate firm Broadstone Group. The 74-year-old retiree declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy in Westchester federal court in May.

His property had been on the market since December.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I used to pass by the Chappaqua house everyday for a year on my way to work and once even saw him in the deli getting a hard roll. It WAS a very modest home, and $11M is a lot of money for a new one, but then again, a handyman special up in that neck of the woods with one bath and no tub can run you a cool $800K. They can afford it. More power to them if they get a bunch for their old house too. Someone would probably pay more due to its historical significance.

Ooops I misread LOL been up allll night. I was babbling about the house in Chappaqua and thought THAT was selling for $11M. Now you have me wondering though....

[edit on 7/10/2010 by ~Lucidity]

new topics

join