It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"VIDEO" of the chinese airport ufo/helicoter/swamp gas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by largo
I Want this one item to be affirmed did the Chinese state that this was a launch form 7000 miles away or Kilometers.
I looked up the air miles from Shanghai, China and Los Angeles, California. This is about the minimum distance for a China man (I don't mean for that wording to be insulting.) to see a launch of a missile, 6480 miles or 10,428 kilometers.

www.mapcrow.info...

*snip*
Since the Chinese only came up with an obvious smoke screen, this by definition is an UFO cover-up

[edit on 11-7-2010 by largo]

Even if this is a text-book smoke-screen, I fail to see how it has to be a UFO. Though by definition we can not identify it and it does appear to be flying, I highly doubt this to be anything extra-terrestrial in nature. While it does not have the exact characteristics of a Minuteman missile, it does share enough similarities to at least qualify it as a rocket propelled object of some sort and it's HIGHLY unlikely that any extra-terrestrials coming here, from as far away as they would be, would be using any sort of rocket propulsion.

Rainy

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

If there is any new UFO videos this youtuber- NYC813 always has them. I believe she is cooperative with other UFO "enthusiasts", for lack of a better word...so if you like UFO videos she has whatever is out there, if anything, everyday.

They say it is known what this is but it won't be revealed until Friday - it has something to do with the military.
On another thread I was reading about back engineering an assortment of craft, by a knowledgeable guy, one of the engineers actually. His shtick was (and I mean this in a nice way since I believe the man) most, if not all...(?) UFO's are man made.
I wish I could find the thread again. I have questions.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Think about this solitary item. The Chinese said it was a US missile.

It can't be.

This is their best explanation. Not mine.

It appears to be some sort of powered flight. What I can not get a handle on is why would this fly in this manner? You don't take a rocket and fly it in the atmosphere.
Friction and rocket efficiency precludes flying in an atmosphere with rocket.

Something was outgassing for the entire length of this video and from the precursor tail shown, for much longer. That's a lot of GD material!

This is an oddity. It's an UFO.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow why is there always some people immediately debunking, why would this technology be kept a secret if half the world 's gomement knows about it and using it interesting scientific breakthrough if its man made,

But think again we are not alone in this universe. I am keeping an open mind though................

Thanks for the video OP

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sararainmaker
Even if this is a text-book smoke-screen, I fail to see how it has to be a UFO.

Not even a smokescreen, just a local astronomy professor blowing smoke:

E.T. phone home: airport closed
Source: Global Times
[03:34 July 09 2010]
By Fu Wen

china.globaltimes.cn...
A UFO seen hovering over East China's Zhejiang Province on Wednesday evening caused massive flight delays at Xiaoshan International Airport after air traffic controllers shut down the airport for one hour, the China News Service reported Thursday. [snip]

A UFO trailed by a fan-shaped white light appeared last Wednesday in Urumqi, Northwest China's Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. The unidentified flying object was later identified as debris from an intercontinental missile launched by the US, according to Song Huagang, secretary general of the Xinjiang Astronomy Society, speaking earlier to the Xinjiang Metropolis Daily.

JimO: Of course he overlooked the Russian launch that same night that was also imaged all across central Asia, which created the fan shaped moving apparition. If we can't agree on that, and on careless media stories conjugating both events, we'll never get any closer to understanding this phenomenon.

My thread on a potential prosaic explanation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i personally believe there testing project blue beam.
give it 3 years and we will be under attack from space creatures, ending up with us paying more taxes.

just my 2 bob

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I'd be willing to consider the possibility of it being blue beam, but you can clearly see the contrail extending out into the horizon looking like quite a normal contrail. It doesn't have quite the same "beam" type ray that the norway spiral did.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
CBC has the second sun in their banners and logo, it's on a time delay'd script that repeats, i noticed it last year. its still there you need a good tv

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
cool video.... it is funny how they like to lable it anything but what it is

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

reply to post by tombangelta I'd be willing to consider the possibility of it being blue beam, but you can clearly see the contrail extending out into the horizon looking like quite a normal contrail. It doesn't have quite the same "beam" type ray that the norway spiral did.

This is a new (recently filmed) bluebeam video to compare it to what we see here in the post from China. China looks like a craft and the bluebeam shots do not seem to have a craft. Light is emanating from a spot on earth...in this video it seems to come from above the earth and down..
I haven't seen this one on ATS but then again it may already be somewhere. Here it is again if so..

While this Norway spiral is definitely blue beam.... you can't call this anything but bluebeam.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Nice video of Rocket launch or SWAMP GAS again...
Was nice video either way.. Thanks OP S&F

[edit on 7/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Nice video of Rocket launch or SWAMP GAS again...
Was nice video either way.. Thanks OP S&F

[edit on 7/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Please, please...anyone can see that was a weather balloon.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
lol@ thinking it's the US test firing a missle. I'm sure China would have noooo problem with that at all. I have no idea what it is, but it's fascinating to watch. Something big though.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
To those who asked me about calling UFO people crazies, I used that word cause someone used it in the news..chill out, you guys cant handle a joke

And I have been a member since 2003, this is a newer id...Its fun to everyonce in a while throw in a joke

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join