It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians are they real? Check out this video. You may be Surprised.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You don't think Reptilians are real? I DARE YOU to watch this video!

Check it out ATS, hope you enjoy.

I'd have to say the lady (2nd Person Shown) Made me really think about this matter even more. Either she is a "Reptilian" or her teeth need to be checked out.

It seriously made my eyes go

So have a look and see for yourself. And please do post any opinions, thoughts, on what you think about it.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Can you fix your video link?
It isn't working.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the vid dont work

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oops, there you go. Should work now. Sorry about that.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thanks for fixing the link.

Those aren't reptilians, just people who have had the pupil of their eyes temporarily distorted by a video.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I ain't wasting 11 minutes on some crappy youtube video.

Do yourself a favour and go find all of the original videos showing these 'reptilians' without digital artifacts and compression and see if they still look reptilian.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Thanks for fixing the link.

Those aren't reptilians, just people who have had the pupil of their eyes temporarily distorted by a video.

- Lee

Yeah I kinda ignore'd the eye bit since I was sure that there was a reasonable explanation. It's just the teeth that caught my attention.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Oozii

Do yourself a favour and go find all of the original videos showing these 'reptilians' without digital artifacts and compression and see if they still look reptilian.

How about you do yourself the favor? Read the youtube video's description. And im pretty sure you'll noticed that there are link you can move your mouse over and click.

But then again, I doubt you'd want to waste time on that aswell.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

For anyone that also wants the unedited videos. Here's the links to the first 3 people.

Links are in the Youtube Video's description box.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Oozii

Hello darling..... Fancy seeing you here.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Well that's a first!

So, these secretive reptilians choose to hide themselves by being on tv all the time?

Oh and I don't see what you're seeing sorry.

I guess David Icke just hasn't brainwashed me properly yet...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
lol

then videos @ CNN arent allowed to have artifcats and compression errors? just because it is on CNN, then it must be totality error free?

man, those videos go thought so much compression, that it is impossible to say that this is real

the problem with u is that you dont have any knowledge on how those videos are made: captured, processed, transmitted, compressed, then compressed again, and maybe one more time so they can put on the internet

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I never believed in the whole reptilian thing but I have recently been seeing a lot of videos surfacing with peoples eyes or teeth changing. Whether its camera tricks or what, it makes you wonder. How creepy would it be if it were true, like think about, we would be surrounded by creatures that we can't explain.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
something that i noticed also is that when their eyes are "changing", they tend to blink a lot. maybe its the lights though?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The vertical black line down his eye that I assume you believe belong to a reptilian is just the reflection of the cameraman. yawn

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wonder how the people in the video feel about being called reptiles, and having their videos all distorted.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Linkyou know they make contacts that make your eyes look like that.

take a look, browse.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You can defiantly see the compression so reptilians unfortunately no. Here's a link with more info on image compression.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by QuestionTheGovernment]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
She has ugly teeth and they shine an orange light on the first guy and hold this up as proof that we have lizards.

Whats next bill and ben the flower pot men.

some people have boring lives so far as i'm concerned if this is all they can come up with.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I skimmed through the video very quickly; these are the conclusions I have drawn from it.

- The makers of the video can't quite seem to grasp that some people on this planet are born different from others.

- People can be portrayed however you wish when footage is manipulated.

- Clutching at straws will get your theories nowhere.

- Some people have allot of growing up to do.

Remain vigilant.

new topics

top topics

join